Chapter 13: First Date~

Undecided

 

“This way" he said pointing toward his car.

“Why did we have to come to the park, if we were going to ride your car anyways” I asked.

“I wanted to keep the excitement."

“And you did that by coming to the court?" I remarked sarcastically.

“Yes, if it had been home then I would have already seen what you were going to wear but since it's in the court it kept me guessing and excited" he smiled.

Nichkhun took out his keys and unlocked the doors; he then proceeded to open my door for me.

"After you my lady” he smiled again.

"Thank you Mr. Horvejkul" I said climbing in the car, Nichkhun then closed my door and went to the driver’s seat.

“Where are we going?”

"A place"

“Which place?"

"A secret"

After about 15 minutes of driving we reached the place.   

“This" I gasped in disbelief

  "I wanted to relive the first time we went out together" he smiled.

"You remember?" I asked

"Of course it's has only been 3 months since it happened so I won't forget it that easily" he winked.

"Awwww that's so sweet" I nudged his hand my cheeks colored with a slight tint of red.

"I know" Nichkhun unlocked the door and took off his seatbelt. “Let’s go or do you want to spend the date in the car?" he smiled.

“You don't have to tell me twice" I exclaimed and walked out. We went to the entrance, bought our tickets and went in, just like the first time the music was booming and I felt the rhythm all the way in my blood.

"Where should we go first?" he looked around.

"Umh... How about over there!" I pointed at the bright stand that had cute plushies hanging on the edge.

"Sure!" he held my hand which took me by surprise, and walked toward the stand.

"Walk right up!" a man who looked in his 50's yelled from the stand, "throw as many balls as you can in the frogs mouth for a minute and win one of these cute plushies for you, your girlfriend, sister, mother or brother." he continued .

I hurried in front of Nichkhun and rushed him to the stand.

"Ajusshi we want to try this" I said to elder.

He smiled "only 2 tickets". Nichkhun gave me two tickets and stood on the side watching, as I got my balls the clock on the timer started counting down, I threw the balls as fast as I could trying to get in as many as I could but I kept missing, *beep* the clock rang after what felt like a lot of efforts being wasted.

“10 balls!” the man exclaimed, “You can choose any of the small plushies and add it to your phone or book back as an accessory.” He pointed at the little window display, I looked at Nichkhun pouting.

“Nichkhun shii~” I whined, he looked at me and laughed.

“Here” he took off his jacket and handed it to me, and walked up the stand giving the man 2 tickets.    The clock started ticking and Nichkhun starting shooting, he didn’t miss any shot and kept going with his streak until the end.

“Wow 35 balls, congratulations you can choose anything from this stash” the old man said.

“Victoria. Which one do you want?” Nichkhun turned and asked me. I ran up to the stand.

“This one!” pointed to multicolored caterpillar plushy that caught my attention, the man at the stand walked back and unhooked the plushy “You have a nice boyfriend there lady, hold on tight” he whispered as he gave me the plushy. Nichkhun and I walked away, I turned back to wave to the older man.

“What are you going to name it?” Nichkhun raised his eyebrow.

“Umh… I don’t know, how about Ireumi?” I shouted as soon as it popped into my mind.

“You want to name the plushy name?” he looked at me in disbelieve.

“Yep, it just rolls off the tongue and it’s easy to remember” I giggled and looked up at Nichkhun.

“Where do you want to go next?” I grabbed his arm.

“How about the haunted house?”

I let go of his arm and looked deep into his eye “No” I said sternly.

“You’re the one who asked me where I wanted to go”

“Well anywhere but the haunted house, how about the roller coaster?”

"How about we go ride the roller coaster, then we can go to the haunted house later."

"Yes to the roller coaster, no to the haunted house"

"How about this then you know the roller coaster takes pictures right?"

"Right."

"Then when the roller coaster takes a picture let’s look and see who has the most expressionless face and the loser does whatever the winner wants," he suggested.

"Deal."

Nichkhun and I stood up in line waiting for it to decrease.    "Are you sure you still want to go with this Nichkhun shi?"

"Why else would I have suggested it" he lifted his arm and gave me a thumb up.

"Tickets?" a young woman's voice said.

Nichkhun and I gave her our tickets and passed the gate to where the coaster was.

"Please take off any earrings or jewelry, and make sure to tighten your belts, have a safe ride" the voice in the intercoms announced as the coaster started moving slowly.

"Nervous?" Nichkhun glanced at me.

"No," I gritted my teeth as I saw the coaster reach its .

"You don't have to lie I know it," he looked back up.

"Why do i get the feeling you're the one who is nerv- AAAAAAHHHHHHH" I screamed when the coaster went down its high point. I kept screaming as it went through the loop and turned us upside down.

"I have a feeling I won" Nichkhun confessed as soon as we got up the ride, I lowered my head and blew my hair out of my face. We walked up the picture desk and looked for our pictures, the picture flashed on the screen and I jumped up looking at it.

"I think I won this time Nichkhun shi, sorry" I blurted out.

"Sorry Victoria but I think my face looks the most stoic" he countered back.

"Miss whose face do you think is more expressionless" I asked the informant as soon as she walked back to the desk; she looked at the pictures for a few seconds and pointed at me.

"SEE I TOLD YOU!" I danced.

"That’s not fair you were screaming throughout the ride"

"You didn't say who screamed the less you said the person with the expressionless face in the picture those two are totally different" I retorted.

"O.K then Victoria what do you want me to do?" he sighted.

"You have to dance to any 3 songs in front of me"

"When?"  he looked at me.

"Anytime as long as you dance to 3 songs" I smiled.

"How about we go to the haunted house this time?"

"Since you keep insisting how 'bout going got the haunted house last."

"No problem."

I looked around for more activities and my eyes landed on a wig stand.

"Nichkhun let's go over there" I pointed at the direction.

"NOOOOOOOOOO" Nichkhun screamed the moment he looked at his reflection in the mirror.

"Come on its not that bad" I giggled

"You call this not bad? I look like a man dressing up as a woman"

"Well aren't you a man dressed up as a woman? It's not that bad Nichkhun shi"

"Well I don't like it." he pouted as he raised his hand to take off the wig.

"aww too bad I like it a lot and I thought you actually looked cute as a girl" I frowned and went to pay for the wig I bought for myself. Nichkhun walked up to me with his wig still on.

"I thought you were taking it off"

“Well now I want to keep it"

"Why if you don't like it then don't wear it"

"I like now so buy it for me" he said waving his hand.

We walked out o he store and started looking for other activities.

"Why did you decide to buy it?" i asked the question that had been stuck in my head since we left the wig stand.

“I don't know I just felt like buying it."

“Is it because I said you looked cute in it." I teased not expecting a reaction but his cheeks turned slightly pink and he lowered his head a little.

“Really?"

"I don't know" he spoke trying not to show his face.

I grabbed his arm and leaned my head on it. “That was really nice of you and I really appreciate you doing something you didn’t like just for me, let’s go buy some ice cream my treat.”

Nichkhun and I were sitting down and enjoying as we enjoyed our ice cream.

“What should we do after this?” I my ice cream and looked at nichkhun.

“since we’ve been here for a long time, how about going to the haunted house  and then enjoy our free time until we feel tired.” He suggested.

“What time is it?”

“It’s- victoria do you know this song?” he stopped his sentence half way.

“No, who sang it?”

“It’s a song called Nu abo by this group called F(x), Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Nananana Na Na Na NU ABO” he got up and started dancing to the rhythm.

“Sit down you are grabbing attention,” I giggled.

“You wanted to see me dance right? This counts as one” he kept on dancing. Since I knew my words would do nothing I took out my phone and started recording him, “ Nichkhun shii wave to the camera,” I yelled grabbing his attention, he laughed out loud and waved. Once the song was over he walked up to me.

“How was that?”

“I liked you can really dance, and do you know what made it even better?”

“No. What?”

“The wig” I pointed at his head and laughed.

“I forgot about this, guess it doesn’t hurt that much to wear it.” He picked up his jacket. “Lets go” he extended his arm and lead me to the direction of the haunted house, there was no line so we just paid our tickets and went in, the hall was really dark and I held into Nichkhun’s arm ad hard as I could.

“Victoria I think you are stopping the blood flow in my arm” Nichkhun teased and I let go of his arm and kept walking.

“Hey Nichkhun, do you know how to get out?” I asked not receiving a response.

“Nichkhun shi,” I called out again not receiving any reply.

“NICHKHUN?” I called in a more frantic manner, fear seeping through my blood.

“OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” I yelled when I felt someone grab arm, pulling me.

 


 

The chapter is finaly here, as an apology for the late chapter here's the longest chapter i ever wrote in my history of writting, 

Thank you nichkhunfansvicqian , frozenyogurt101 , hOttEstaffxtiOncuppyieka and zoeteo  for commenting , also thank you for all the subscribers and  and you you for reading.

P.S I MADE I BUNCH OF POSTERS MY SKILLS ARE NOT THE BEST BUT I WILL PUT THEM IN CHAPTER 10 LATER AND YOU GUYS CAN CHOOSE WHICH ONE IS BETTER, http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/89351/11. (^__^)