Chapter 15: Her first date

Undecided

 

We reached home later that night, and just as I expected Cherreen was waiting in front of my room and bombarded me with questions the moment she saw me, feeling tired I just gave her a brief summary of what happened and she seemed disappointed about the details, but I paid no mind to that the only thing I had in mind was taking a warm shower and snuggling up in my big wonderful fluffy bed. I guess she must have gotten the message because after a few seconds she excused herself and went back to her bedroom I stared at her, appalled by the fact that she gave up so fast I walked into the bedroom and took a shower.

 

“Victoria!” a voice screamed shocking me out of my sleep, it was already morning and the sun was shining brightly, I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes.

 

“Yes!” I yelled back a little annoyed. Cherreen opened my door and ran into the bedroom.

 

“I wanted to tell you something. I was about to wait to until you were awake, but since you are already up I will tell you right now,” she babbled.

 

I looked at her in disbelieve “You know I wasn’t up yet, you woke me up just now,” I spat.

 

“Still you are up now,” she reasoned making me laugh.

 

“Ok tell me I’m ready.”

 

Cherreen walked up to my bed and held my hand tightly “You have to promise to agree."

"I can't agree to something when I don't even know what it is."

"Then promise you would think about it," she begged, tightening her grip on my hand.

"Ok. Ok, I agree just let go of your grip you are hurting my hand."

"Good."

"Now tell me what is it?" I asked curious about why she woke me up.

"He asked me on a date," she smiled.

"Oh my god! Really?" I screeched waking up completely.

"Yes really, but the thing is I am a little embarrassed since it’s our first date and everything, so can you come with us?"

"You want me to be a third wheel on your first date?" I raised my eyebrows.

"No, that's not it I want you to come with Nichkhun. Sort of like a double date," she explained.

"But wouldn't it be uncomfortable? I mean isn't it better to have some privacy? You know being alone and everything."

“No, it wouldn't be uncomfortable, in fact it would make the date better. So please," she begged.

I looked at her doubting her choice, sure I think it would be a great idea for her to bring someone in order to be comfortable, but at the same time us going with her might have some effect on her date, especially if Wooyoung becomes intimated by Nichkhun. I looked at her and smiled "OK I'll do it. I will ask Nichkhun about it after I take a shower."

Cherreen squealed in glee and hugged me "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she yelled before running out of the room. I smiled and walked to the bathroom.

After I took my shower I went downstairs and asked for Nichkhun, auntie told me he was up in his room and went back to cooking. I walked to his bedroom door and knocked.

"Nichkhun it's me Victoria," I announced. I heard a few ruffles and finally a click.

"Yes?" He opened the door his hair in a messy shuffle.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked feeling a little sorry.

"Nope, I was already up just not out of bed," he responded smiling.

"Oh ok, I have a favor to ask," I started.

"Shoot," he smirked.

"Would you go on a double date with me?"

"With who?"

"Just tell me your answer first then I will tell you with whom."

"Sure, I don't mind it wouldn't kill to hang out with another couple," he explained "Now tell me; who's the couple?" he questioned.

"Cherreen and Wooyoung."

"Nope, I don't want to go," he backed up waving his hands.

"But you already agreed to it."

"Vic, you might not know this since I am always teasing Cherreen but I can be a little too over protective of her," he confessed.

"So?"

"So, I might intimidate her little boyfriend."

"Don't worry about it I will stop you if you are doing too much."

"But Victoria," he started.

"No buts you already agreed and do you know how much she begged me?"

"Ok then," he finally agreed. I smiled and hugged him “thank you," I let go. I was about to go when he grabbed my hand.

"That's it?" he asked.

"What’s it?"

"I don't get a reward?"

"A reward for what?"

"A reward for agreeing to this."

"What do you want?" I asked.

"How about a little one," he closed his eyes pouting his lips.

"No thanks," I giggled, turning around.

"Ok, ok how about one on the cheeks then," he puffed his cheeks. I turned back around and smiled as I slowly walked towards him.

"That I don't mind," I smiled.

"Then what are you waiting for? My cheeks are ready," he lowered his head. I puckered my lips and moved towards his cheeks.

"Victoria! Victoria!" A voice hollered. I halted and whipped my head as Nichkhun whisper a few incoherent words. I turned back around facing Nichkhun who had a sour and angry look on his face.

"She probably needs me," I said as I walked away.

"You tell her I can't promise anything about what's going to happen during her date especially after what happened  now," Nichkhun threatened before walking back to his room. I smiled and walked down the stairs.

"Yes, Cherreen."

"How did it go? Did you ask him? Did he agree?" she asked acting like an impatient child who could no longer wait to open his/her Christmas present on Christmas Eve.

"Calm down. I asked him about it and he agreed," I explained leaving out his threat.

"Oh thank god," she sighted.

"Anyways when is this date of yours?"

She took a few minutes and played with the strings of her skirt almost as if she was trying to think about what to say "today," she finally admitted. I looked at her flabbergasted, not only had she woke me up early in the morning from my beauty sleep, she also failed to mention her date was today.

"What time?"

"We are thinking 4pm," she blushed a little, holding her skirt tighter. I could definitely see why she wanted us there. The poor girl could barely talk about him without fidgeting and blushing. I sighted and gave her a reassuring smile, we still had 6 hours before the date and that was plenty of time for us to get ready. I looked at her.

"What are you wearing today?" I asked knowing she will need some help, the first date was always a hectic one and being the girl she was I knew she didn’t want to show up in a mess.

"I don't know," she lifted her shoulder. "We just set up the date today and I wanted to wait until you were awake to choose."

"Follow me," I tilted my head and walked up the stairs to her room.

"Here, I am going to help you choose an outfit," I clapped my hand.

~

It was almost 5:30, by the time we left home. After many clothes Cherreen settled with a white knee length ruffled skirt with a white tricot decorated with a black flower, on top of the tricot she wore a jean jacket, her shoes were silver sandals with strings, and she ended her look by curling her hair and letting it fall over her shoulder. Nichkhun and I on the other hand wore something simple, I wore some tight jeans with a white shirt that hugged my figure, some black heels, and my hair was tied up in a ponytail. Nichkhun on the other hand wore some sport shoes, white denim jeans with a black shirt.

We entered the car and drove off to the place of the date the roller skating ring. We arrived about 20 minutes later. We entered the place and Cherreen started fidgeting.

"Don't be nervous," I tried encouraging her. She cocked her head from side to side probably looking for Wooyoung, she then jumped and wave, I looked at the direction she was waving and saw Wooyoung coming.

"I brought my brother and Victoria, I hope you don't mind," she explained the moment he reached us, he smiled and waved his hand "don't worry I don't mind."

"Hello my name is Nichkhun, I am Cherreen’s brother," Nichkhun introduced himself "her very over protec-" I cut him off by pinching his side 'Going too far' I mouthed as I watched his expression drop, he stood still and stopped talking.

"Wah! This place looks fun what should we do first?" I cheered trying to get the date going. Wooyoung pointed towards a small open space that contained many different roller skates and walked towards it. Once we reached the place we were asked about our shoe size and given skates, which we wore and walked towards the ring.

"Be careful!” Nichkhun called out as I slightly tilted due to my imbalance, I smiled and nodded as I walked very slowly while holding the wall.

"Are you sure you'll be ok?" Nichkhun skated near me, I nodded. Although he let go of the subject he stayed close behind me watching my every step. I looked up and noticed Cherreen and Wooyoung already skating and they looked quite happy, “I don't think you can do this," I heard Nichkhun’s voice “Here hold my hand, I will teach you," he held my hand skating backwards as he did so, I slowly straightened curved my back, and skated little by little. After a bunch of falling and back hurting I finally decided to come out of the ring, sitting myself to the nearest bench I could find.

"Here," a slushy popped in front of my face while I was massaging my ankle.

"Thanks," I smiled back at Nichkhun taking the straw into my mouth; I looked up after a few minutes of silence wondering why Nichkhun hadn't spoken yet, to my surprised he was looking at my face absentmindedly "is there something on my face?" I tilted my head.

"A little, just on your lips," he looked as if he had just snapped out of a daydream. I stuck out my tongue and my upper and lower lips, "did I get it?" I smiled. Nichkhun shook his head no and scrunched down.

"Here I'll get it for you," he reached out his hand caressing my lips, I noticed his face slowly approaching mine, I froze. Nichkhun and I had shared innocent kisses before such as ones on the cheek, forehead and hair but it had never been on the lips I had been a little too shy to do it, so it never happened but right now I got the feeling it was finally about to happen and I didn't know how to react, I closed my eyes as I felt his breath near my chin, my heart beating faster and my hand sweating.

 


I am back.  SORRY for the late upload new years and christmas was hectic, i had family members comming all the way from africa and i didnt have time to myself, so i only got to writting this 2 weeks ago and i wanted to upload then but i decided to wait until i have the next chapter that way i can garante to upload every week since i know i would have the next chapter ready.

So forgive me?:

tumblr_mdo2nqjDmx1rsmxozo1_250.gif

this time i promise to keep a schedule because i've been holding off this story for a long time. It has almost been 2  years and i feel sorry for everyone one of you reading this. 

In the last chapter i forgot to thank those who commented so here's a list:

nichkhunfans , cuppyieka , frozenyogurt101hOttEstaffxtiOn , heartmisstar , aegyo_18 , elizabethmumu , iHeartBaekhyun