Chapter 11: Revelation

Undecided

 

"Nichkhun?" I whispered while waving my hand in front of his eyes.

"y-yes" I heard him stutter.

"So?" I asked expecting an answer

"Sorry I thought I heard you say you like me." He said in disbelief.

“That was not your imagination it was real" I assured him

"So?" I asked again.

"So what?" he questioned as if he hadn’t heard anything

"So as in what's your answer and please don't act like a pabo right now Nichkhun" I warned him.

"I'm not, I am just really surprised" he explained.

"So?" I asked for the third time.

“Well Victoria I have no reason to reject you"

"You're saying yes?" I asked to make sure

"I'm not saying no"

"Nichkhun please be specific" i begged him.

"To be truthful Victoria there are times when my heart skipped beats around you, even though I don't know what I feel about you, I would like to give us a Chance you never know when I could fall in love  with you " he admitted.

“Nichkhun I don't want you to date me as charity please don't feel forced to like me, my feelings are mine and I don't want to force them on you" I told him.

"No really I feel like we would make a great couple" he assured me.

"So that's a yah?" I questioned one last time

"Yes, from this moment on, we are boyfriend and girlfriend."

We are officially dating now; it feels really weird I don't know why

Nichkhun and I walked up to the bench and sat down in silence.

“So you really knew me 6 years ago?” Nichkhun tried starting a conversation

“You don't remember me?” I asked

“Neh” he answered.

“It’s better if you don't” I said trying to avoid revealing myself

“No really I want to know” he pressed on.

“Promise you won't laugh” I told him

“I promise” he reassured me.

“Do you remember a girl chasing after you when you were younger?” I began by asking.

“No. Well there used to be this really short girl who followed me and Taecyeon everywhere we went. She even got us in trouble once but that couldn’t be you, because she was really short and there is no way she could be as tall as you in such a short time.”

“Did the trouble thing happen in an arcade?” I asked him

“Yes, she followed us in an arcade, but we were underage and because of her the owner found out” he explained before I cut him off.

“And you ran away with her to this very basketball court? “I finished his sentence for him.

“Exactly like that w-wait that she her you she is you and you are her” he put the puzzle together.

“Yes, took you long enough” I laughed.

“How did you grow this tall in such a short time? I mean the last time I saw you, you were as tiny as an 8 year old.” He asked with a confused face.

“Let’s just Say puberty went very well for me” I chuckled.

“Wow I can't believe you were that little girl you look so different” he said in awe.

“Says everyone who knew me before I went to the states” I .

“Wow! Really! Seriously! You've changed a lot” he reapeated

“In a good or bad way” I asked

“Well let's just say I don't hate what I see" he winked

I blushed a little and playfully punched his arm.

We stayed at the park until later that evening and came back home.

"Victoria where were you all this time? Do you know how worried I was? You just ran out of the house like that, and why did it take you so long to come back?" Cherreen bombarded me as soon as I walked in the house with Nichkhun.

I slowly walked upstairs ignoring her comments as she followed me. The moment i reached the bedroom I threw myself on the bed and screamed in my pillow.

"What’s wrong Victoria are you ok? Is there something wrong with you?" she asked in a worried tone.

“It happened!!!!!!! It finally happened" I screamed in disbelief as I grabbed Cherreen’s hand and jumped around.

"What did?" she looked at me confused.

"He... I.... We... OMG!!!!!!" I tried explaining but the word just didn’t come out properly

After a few moments Cherreen's face lit up and she started screaming and jumping with me.

“I can't believe it! Finally, how did it happen? When? Where? I am so happy for you" she screamed in excitement, how she understood what I said I don't know either because even I didn't know what I was saying but for some reason she understood.

We jumped around until we were out of breath and decided to rest a little.

"When? Where? How?" she asked again.

“Remember how I ran out of the house well I ended up on the basketball court and it just so happened Nichkhun was there too, and the moment I saw him i confessed and he accepted me" I gave her a brief summary of what happened .

"You know you would have to tell me the whole story right? I want to know everything and by everything i mean even if there was a moment when a butterfly or an ant that passed between you guys and you saw it I want to hear about it " she said with a completely straight face.

I laughed a little and starting telling her the story from scratch.

 


 

Hey everyone i am back, i am so sorry for taking so long, sorry sorry sorry sorry naega naega naega meonjeo nege nege nege ppajyeo ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby lol. I moved schools and my new school seems to thinks we are a bunch of robots, i have had homework everyday since school started and i just didnt come on the internet since i would get distracted. 

Here's the new chapter, too much dialogue i know i couldnt think of any other way to write this chapter. thank you 

mongping, and vicqian for commenting.