Chapter 22: Tired

Undecided

"Yoona..." he whispered, I paused laying still, did he just call out her name after everything that just happened? I kept still hoping I heard wrong, after a few seconds of waiting I came to the conclusion that I was hearing things, he surely didn't mistake me as her "I... don't like... Victoria” he slurred breaking my heart into a million pieces, not only had he abandoned me on Christmas eve for her, he just confessed he didn't like me. I closed my eyes gripping my chest, my tears threatening to fall.

"Don’t cry, don't cry he doesn't deserve anymore of your tears" I chanted to myself hoping somehow it would decrease my pain alas it didn't work a tear slid down my face. I rushed off the bed, only to fall back down on the ground due to the soreness between my legs. I crawled around searching for my scattered clothes, hoping I would find them soon since I couldn't bear the idea of staying in the room a moment longer.

"Victoria," he mumbled once again, I shook my head not wanting to hear his words.

"I do not like Victoria," he repeated, I froze my fingers trembling, "I love her," my tears halted and I turned to look at him, had I just heard the word love? I crawled closer to him trying to hear his mumbles. "I love her," my heart raced how could his words hurt me a second ago yet make my heart race the next, I looked at his face as he let out a subtle smile. I crawled back into the bed and lied on my side facing his back and slowly drifted to sleep.

The morning came just as soon as I drifted to sleep, I woke up the sun shining on my face, there was a subtle movement next to me right as I opened my eyes, I glanced at my side to see Nichkhun staring at me wide eyed. His eyes shifted left to right.

"Victoria?" He rubbed his eyes. I awkwardly pushed my hair away from my face, and smiled.

"Good morning" I smiled in an awkward manner. Nichkhun stilled and by the look on his face I could tell he was finally remembering what happened.

"We... I?" He pointed at both of us and I nodded. After the shocked look on his face disappeared he smiled.

"You know; I don't remember last night very well," his fingers traced the outline of my waist, "maybe you should help me," he caressed my thighs, I slapped his hand away and lifted myself up, “What’s wrong?” he asked looking at my face.

“You called Yoona’s name last night,” I watched the color drain from his face, I knew what he said later but he didn’t and I was enjoying the look on his face, I wanted to inflict panic into him, my emotions had been in a rollercoaster ride the last few months and I wanted a way to avenge my feelings.

“I… called out her name?” he gulped.

“Yes and two times at that,” I glanced at his face, “and you mentioned the fact that you didn’t like me,” he rose up from the pillow his eyes searching my face worriedly.

“I-I really don’t know what to say, drunk people say stupid stuff. I probably meant something else,” he babbled searching for excuses “You have to believe me.”

“What you said after is what really got me; I don’t think I can do this anymore Nichkhun, I am tired,” I glanced at him trying to hide my laughter as I saw the frightened expression on his face, “Tell me honestly, do you still have feelings for Yoona? I want to know the truth; I don’t want to hold onto something I am not sure about.”

“To tell you the truth,” he sighed, “When we started dating I still had feelings for her, my heart would ache whenever I saw her with Taecyeon,” he lowered his head and smiled, “but… the more time I spent with you the less my heart would ache when I saw her and soon without even knowing I ended up liking you more and more,” he confessed his face changing to a slight tint of red, “even when she was with us, I couldn’t keep my eyes off of you. To be truthful yesterday I actually met Yoona, but it was only because she and Taecyeon were having a problem, I just stayed with her accompanying her drinks to make sure she didn’t go overboard, and I kind of ended up having a bit too much.”

“Are you saying you; Nichkhun Horvejkul like me?” I raised my eyebrow.

“Yes, something along the lines of that or maybe something more,” he fiddled his fingers, I let out a smile.

“Oh ok,” I turned back laying my head on the pillow.

“That’s it?” he asked, “That’s all you are going to say?”

“Yeah what else did you want me to do?”

“Umm nothing,” he lied back down next to me, “so, you are not leaving me anymore?”

“When did I say I was leaving you?” I shuffled around the bed to face him.

“Earlier you said you couldn’t do it anymore and that you were tired.”

“Oh that,” I laughed, “I meant it as in I am not going to help you “remember” last night since I am tired,” I put an emphasis on the word remember. I knew very well how the sentence would have made him feel, I worded it in a way that could be taken in different ways and I was glad he took it in the way I planned it.

“So, wait you weren’t actually angry?”

“No, whatever made you think that? I just wanted to know something and now that I do I am satisfied.”

“You played me,” he accused me.

“Did no such thing,” I retorted.

“Did too.”

“Stop acting like a child,” I flicked his arm, “I am very tired and need to get some sleep.”

“Not until you admit you played me.”

“Never,” I exclaimed laughing.

“Come on what is it going to do to you?” he urged, yet I stood my ground and refused to admit it. “Ok then, I didn’t want to resort to this but you made me,” he started tickling my sides, I ended up laughing too hard and trying to catch my breath yet he wouldn’t stop.

“Keep going because I am not going to admit anything,” I yelled as soon as I could catch a breath.

“I can see it is not working,” he got on top of me and kissed me, “how about now?” I stayed silent and shook my head, “And now?” he gave me another peck I could tell this was going in a completely different direction and my thoughts were confirmed when felt his tongue slip into my mouth, yet I just went into the flow and kissed him back.

 

“Owww,” I limped down the stairs with Nichkhun’s help.

“Sorry, I think I went a little bit rough the second time.”

“You think?” I glared at him, “You are not allowed to touch for a whole month.”

“Isn’t that a little too long?” he argued giving me a pout.

“My body, my rules,” I stuck my tongue out. We reached down the stairs and Cherreen jumped up the couch running to me.

“What’s wrong are you ok?” She asked looking around my body, like a worried mother.

“Yeah, just my legs,” I pulled away from Nichkhun and tried to limp towards the couch, yet I was uncomfortable since I felt like I still had him between my legs.

“Stop being stubborn and let me help you,” Nichkhun walked towards me and intertwined me in his arms again walking towards the couch, “Oh and you won’t be able to resist me for a whole month,” he whispered into my ears before he let me down on the couch, he smirked and walked away.

“Watch me,” I mumbled turning my attention to the TV.

“Victoria,” Cherreen called out and I could tell from her face she was suppressing something. Just as I heard the door behind me shut she screamed.

“I KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON!” she exclaimed her face lightening up.

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t act dumb Victoria, the noise when I came back yesterday, the marks on your neck, the limping, you guys obviously,” she raised her eyebrows.

“What?” I blushed.

“The idea of you and my brother getting it on is not really appealing but the fact that you oh my god, I can’t believe it,” she spazzed. I gave her a judging look and laughed at her actions.

“So how was it?” she jumped to the point, I was taken aback from her question but answered anyways, giving her as little details possible knowing she wouldn’t want to know everything.

“Let me get this right, he confessed?” she asked, I nodded and she jumped up as if she was the one would was confessed to.

“We have to celebrate,” she exclaimed standing up from the couch, sometimes Cherreen was too hyper and I couldn’t help but fall into her games every time.

“Come on let’s go,” she yelled at me from across the room catching my attention.

“Where? I am too tired to even go out right now Cherreen.”

“Oh come on,” she whined and I stood up as if I was enchanted and limp towards her.

“Where are we going?” I grabbed onto my back as we made our way out of the doo, but Cherreen stayed quiet and refused to answer.

“You’ll know once we are there,” she laughed, “and I will also need your help once we get there,” she smiled again but this time there was an ominous feeling behind her smile, I could tell there was nothing innocent about that smile on her face, and the moment we pulled up to the place my were thoughts confirmed, ‘what the heck had I gotten myself into?’


That was a bit anti-climatic wasnt it? I actually wasnt planning on revealing it on this chapter, i was planning on making it a missunderstanding and make her run out before the later part and reveal it in the last chapter but then i read the comments and sort of changed my mind, and rewrote the whole chapter. Don't worry though i am going to find another way to inflict drama lol (because i am evil) but yeah, sorry it took some time, school had me working like a slave and only got time right now. It is 12am at my place and i need to wake up at 5am so i cant thank everyone for the comments name by name but thank you, your thoughts really entertained me and i enjoyed reading them. Ta ta for now (^_^)

Also i made a new poster and background i hope you like it (^_^)