Chapter 9: You're leaving?

Undecided

 

          The sound of my alarm clock rang in my ears, I stretched my arms to hit the clock ,when the loud ringing finally stopped I opened my eyes and looked at the time it was 7 am. I got up and went to the bathroom to get a shower and brush my teeth, when I finished I went downstairs to the kitchen.

It had been a week since Nichkhun and I went to see the hunger games, since then Nichkhun and I have become closer than before we talked to each other more freely and we even went to outings together. The more I thought about the progress I made the more I smiled, after my little spazzing I went out for a morning jog, when I came back Nichkhun and Cherreen were sitting on the couch watching TV.

I went closer to them when I was about to greet them Cherreen jumped on me.
“Good morning victoria” she said cheerfully.

I laughed at her dorkiness and greeted her back, I looked At Nichkhun and greeted him too, and then I excused myself to go upstairs and change. A few moments later I came back wearing a white short sleeved shirt, with some comfortable red shorts and sat down on the couch.

“What are you guys watching?” I asked

“SpongeBob!!” Cherreen shouted.

“Shush! Cherreen mom and dad are still sleeping” Nichkhun quickly told Cherreen.

“Oh, sorry I mean ‘SpongeBob’” Cherreen whispered.

I turned around and faced the TV, that’s when a song started playing, the familiar melody entered my ears without a thought I started singing along, I turned to the side when I heard another voice singing along with me.

“F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me” the voice sang I turned to the voice and found Cherreen singing enthusiastically to the song, I started laughing; Cherreen and I definitely had the same mentality.

“Wow! I thought you were more mature then Cherreen” Nichkhun teased me.

“Hey, you are never too old to sing along with SpongeBob” I reasoned with him.

“Sure whatever you say master,” Nichkhun said smiling.

After the episode was over I went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for us, I was looking around in the fridge when I heard Nichkhun’s voice, I turned around and faced him.

“Victoria, I need a favor,” he told me.

I looked at him and nodded.

“Remember last time at the amusement park when we met my friend Taecyeon and his girlfriend?” he started explaining, I just kept listening.

“Well Taecyeon still thinks we are dating, so he invited you and me to go ice skating with him tomorrow. Can you come?” he stopped taking and looked at me.

“Sure” I responded smiling.

“Do we have to pretend to be boyfriend and girlfriend again?” I asked curiously.

“Yes,” he responded with a smirk then left.

I continued what I was doing and made breakfast, when we finished eating, I asked Cherreen to go shopping with me.

“What are you buying here?” Cherreen asked curiously when we reached the store.

“Clothes for tomorrow” I responded.

Cherreen looked at me curiously and asked me where I was going, I told her about my plans with Nichkhun and she started squealing and dragging me through the shop looking for the cutest outfits in the shop. After my hectic day with Cherreen, we finally came back home, Cherreen went straight to her bedroom while I went to the living I sat on the couch tired out from the long day and sighted.

“Why are you sighting?” I heard a voice ask me.

I jumped up a little, and turned around only to see Nichkhun sitting at the table filling some kind of paper out.

“Cherreen kept dragging me around today and I am tired,” I finally answered as I walked towards him.

I looked over to see what he was doing.

“It’s a college application.” He said as if he read my mind.

My mind went blank, I thought he already graduated.

“I thought you already graduated,” I said to make sure I was right.

“I did, I am going back to get my masters” he answered me.

“Oh” was all I could say, Nichkhun was going back to college and I still hadn’t confessed, I needed to confess before he went or I will be too late.

“When are your courses starting?” I asked Nichkhun.

“Well I am going there on the 20th-“ Nichkhun said but was cut off by Cherreen’s voice.

“Victoria come upstairs I want to see something,” Cherreen said.

“Sorry Nichkhun I need to go, talk to you tomorrow.” I said as I ran upstairs to Cherreen’s room.

Once I reached Cherreen’s room she sat me down on her bed.

“Do you think I can join you tomorrow?” Cherreen asked me.

“Of course you can. Why?” I asked since I was curious about why she suddenly changed her mind.

“Well I thought this would be a good chance to ask you know, for an outing.” She said blushing.

I smiled at her and gave her a knowing look.

“Cherreen, did you know Nichkhun was going back to college?” I asked her.

“No” she exclaimed.

“Well he is, and I need to confess before he goes or it would be too late.” I told her.

“How about tomorrow while you guys are skating,” she said.

I nodded at her idea, tomorrow would be the best day to do it.


it took me some time to write this chapter, i was out of ideas and didnt know how to write it lol which explains the unoriginal beginning. when i first wrote this chapter it was a lot different from this, but  when i started typing it i changed my idea and decided to speed things up a little so that i can finally start my plot.

thank you  wen_khuntoria ,  cuppyieka ,  frozenyogurt101 ,  vicqian ,  kyulyea ,  michapapa , for commenting and reading, also thank you silent reader and subscribers for reading hope you enjoyed the chapter.