Chapter 12: Invitation

Undecided

 

Since Nichkhun and I became "official", we haven't really done anything together , it has already been days, but we are still a little awkward well maybe it's just me being awkward because Nichkhun has always been the one to start a conversation, it's just that I am embarrassed, no not embarrassed to be with him or anything it's just  but embarrassed to look at his face it was my dream to be with him and everything  thing but when i try looking at him I blush .

"Hey" Nichkhun greeted me and he kissed my cheek.

"Yah! What did you do that for?" I asked playfully.

"Well ... You know" he started as he slowly approached me.

"I thought ..." he put his left arm on my waist.

"We should...” he put his right arm on the other side of my waist.

"Have more skin ship” he pushed me against his body and touched my forehead with his. My heart was very fast, no scratch that off it was beating like a freaking drum during a sabar. I could feel his hot breath on my lips as he slowly lowered his head.

"Ahem!!" someone interrupted.

Nichkhun and I turned around.

“What do you guys think you are doing in the kitchen?" Cherreen said with an evil smirk.

I thought Nichkhun was going to let go, but to my surprise he spun me around instead and hugged me from the back.

"What do you think we were doing?" Nichkhun asked as he nuzzled my neck.

“stop that, Cherreen is looking" I elbowed him slightly.

"So what? She came here to see this or else she wouldn't have came in" he answered loud enough for Cherreen to hear.

"Well you shouldn’t be doing stuff like that in the kitchen anyways" Cherreen retorted.

"Shouldn’t be doing stuff like what?" Nichkhun asked

"Well y-y-you w-were" Cherreen tried answering

“exactly you don’t even know what you are talking about" he responded.

He turned to the side and started whispering in my ear.

"Meet me at the court tonight at 5pm, wear something pretty" then walked away.

"Don’t forget" he winked "ah and you don't you dare bring a boyfriend home you will regret it" he warned Cherreen before walking out of the kitchen.

“What did he whisper to you?" Cherreen asked curiously.

"You are too nosy"  I stuck my tongue out and walked away.

“Please please please; you know I don't keep secrets away from you" she pouted.

I grabbed her hands and dragged her upstairs with me.

"Help me choose an outfit" I told her

"What for?" she asked raising her eyebrow

“A date" I responded since I knew the curiosity was killing her.

"Oh! So that's what he was whispering to you about." she said in excitement.

"Yes now help me choose" I said as I walked into the closet.

I choose a black dress and wore it, the dress was strapless with a low neck, and stopped about 4 inches after my .

"Too y" Cherreen waved.

I walked back in the closet and chose a white dress with flower patterns and walked back out.

"What are you supposed to be a garden?" she teased

“Hey my father bought this for me."

"What age 10?" she waved her hand signaling for me to change.

This time I chose some blue jeans and a white shirt with a lace pattern on the front.

"Too casual." she said waging her hands again.

“you have criticized everything I wore, why don't you just choose it instead" I whined.

Cherreen got up and walked into my closet she rummaged through it. 

"Ah ha this is it "I Heard her exclaim

 

I walked up in the court wearing a brown fan skirt and a white coat with a black shirt underneath, my shoes were beige wedges about 3-4 inches tall ,I was completely against wearing but Cherreen convinced me the outfit was "sophisticated" and that it also bought out my innocence.

“you look cute" I heard Nichkhun say as soon as I reached the place

“you came early" I remarked

"Well a men isn't supposed to make a beautiful lady wait" he said bowing

“You are so cheesy" I giggled

“Better than jerky" he laughed

“are you ready my lady" he extended his arm.

“Of course Mr. Horvejkul" I grabbed his hand.

 


 

Not really long, i had more than this but i decided to cut here and continue the other part in the next chapter.

for those of you wonder Sabar is an african dance/ party the drun beat is really fast. and the jerky part i know its a food i meant it as a cheesy joke.

Thank you vicqian  nichkhunfans and  cuppyieka  for commenting (^-^)