Chapter 5: First day

Undecided

 

 It was finally the first day of school and  victoria woke up excited she couldn’t wait to go to school she brushed her teeth and took a shower, since it was early in the morning she just wore a long shirt and went downstairs, the whole house was pitch black. Surprised no one was awake she tried her best not to make any noise and walked to the refrigerator for something to eat. The refrigerator was full of food and a bunch of ingredients, so she decided to make herself an American breakfast. Victoria might not have looked it but she was a really great cook, starting at a really young age her cooking skills had slowly increased over the years, it helped her cope with being left alone at home by her parents and kept her busy. She searched for the ingredients of the food she was about to make and gathered them all on the counter, and started mixing the ingredients she was so focused on cooking, she didn’t notice another person joining her in the kitchen.       

            Nichkhun walked into the kitchen, he had woken to use the bathroom when he noticed the lights were on downstairs he followed the lights until he ended in the kitchen. The moment he entered the kitchen he gulped, Victoria was standing back facing him and she was wearing a long sleeved shirt with no pants showing her thighs, and her hair was tied up giving special attention to her neck, Nichkhun gulped once again the memories of her in the uniform popped into his mind and he noticed a slight reaction happening in his pants by this time he was glad he was wearing some baggy pants or else everything would have been revealed. He stood there looking at her as she shuffled around trying to get the ingredients, she hadn’t noticed him at all due to her concentration and it continued this way for 5 minutes.

Victoria was concentrating on cutting the onions when it hit her that she forgot the pepper and turned around only to notice someone standing in the kitchen, her heart almost jumped out of her chest, she was surprised to see someone in the kitchen especially since she hadn’t heard any footstep, she squinted her eyes and smiled when she noticed it was Nichkhun, he also smiled back. 

"What are you doing?" he asked walking closer.

 “Cooking" she answered, Nichkhun just nodded, "Want to have some? I don’t mind cooking another serving" she continued, it had always been her dream to cook for Nichkhun.

“Sure. If you don’t mind" he responded, "I’ll be back" he excused himself as he walked up the stairs, after he left Victoria jumped up and down, then hurried to finish cooking the breakfast. 

When he came back down the table was already set, he looked down and the table was full of food, she had made omelets with bacon on the side, strawberry pancake with melting butter on the top and syrup dripping on the sides, she added some finishing touches by adding her own home made fruit slushy, just looking at the breakfast she cooked made his stomach growl the smell filled his nose giving him goose bumps. Victoria stood there smiling at his slight reaction, Nichkhun finally sat down and took a bite of the pancakes the moment the food touched his tongue he felt as if he was in heaven, the pancakes were delicious they had a different taste not like normal pancakes they tasted different in a good way, he took a second bite gobbling it up and took another bite, then another, the next thing he knew the food was gone. He don’t know what came over him, but her food felt like a drug he felt addicted, he looked back up when he felt someone staring at him, Victoria was sitting there smiling at how cute he was, she looked amused. Seeing her made him choke he coughed and thanked her for the breakfast, she smiled again as he left back to my bedroom.

            After he left Victoria started cleaning the table, she was almost finished when she heard someone's footsteps, she turned around only to see Cherreen staring at her.

"I saw~~ that~~" Cherreen teased in a melodious voice and a big grin.

“Saw what? Your brother and I eating together?" Victoria questioned.

"No the way you were looking at him" she announced her grin getting bigger and bigger

“Exactly how was I looking at him?" Victoria asked.

“Like a girl in love" Cherreen said with a naughty smile "and don’t even think about denying it, I might have only known you for a month and a few weeks, but I can read you like an open book" she quickly added. 

"So tell me, am I right?" she walked closer and closer to Victoria.

 "yes" Victoria confessed in a whisper, she could feel my face flush, Cherreen must have heard it anyways because the next thing Victoria knew Cherreen was silently shrieking, when she stopped she looked deep into Victoria’s eyes and smiled the biggest smile Victoria has ever seen her smile.

“I’M GOING TO HELP YOU WIN MY BROTHER, BECAUSE WE ARE SO BECOMING SISTER-IN-LAWS" she winked and started helping clean up the table. When they were done Cherreen pulled Victoria toward my room and pushed her in, “We have so much to talk about,” she said before closing the bed room.

 

2 hours later

 

“Cherreen, Victoria it’s time to go,” auntie Horvejkul yelled.

Victoria and Cherreen rushed down the stairs and climbed into the car the driver started driving, they arrived at the school about 15 minute later. Victoria walked out of the car and dropped, the school was amazing, it was so beautiful she couldn’t even describe it in words; Cherreen grabbed her hand and directed her to the office.

 "You need to sign in, after that they will guide you to your homeroom, see you around vic." she said running.

After she signed up someone guided her to the class, the closer they got to her class the more she felt nervous.

“Attention student, we have a new friend in our class be quiet so she can introduce herself,” the teacher announced.

Hello, my name is Song Qian, but you can call me Victoria since it is easier to pronounce. I am 18 years old and I love to dance and cook. I am friendly so as long as you don’t get on my nerves I will be nice to you.” Victoria introduced herself

 After the introduction finished everyone clapped and Victoria looked at the teacher for further instructions. “Victoria you can go sit next to Wooyoung, Wooyoung raise your hand,” the teacher instructed. The boy named Wooyoung raised his hand, Victoria found him really familiar, she slowly walked to my new seat and sat down.


reason why i uploaded today:

sunday: we had thunderstorms ,with a tornado warning and the electricity went out , so there was no internet  lol people were freaking out some of my friends called talking about the end if the world making me even more scared because the ground was shaking.

monday: i wrote the whole chapter but when i was about to save the website wasnt working for me , so i copied  and pasted everything i wrote and saved it and tried doing it on my brother's computer but the website wasnt working oh his either even on my ipod , i really tried my best but none were working.

today: asianfanfics was finally working yay

last week i uploaded some plans i wanted to make but it got deleted so here it is again:

1. music of the week, where i choose a song the i think talks about the mood of a chapter and post it as the song of the week, p.s you might see songs from different parts of the world since i listen to african, french, american, indian and asian music but i will make sure to have subs for u to understand what they are saying.

2. game , where i ask questions that are related to kpop and the first person to get the answer right will be a featured character of a chapter in the story ps the questions will be random not just khuntoria question but about other groups too.

i dont remember what the third one is lol.

thank you janzjans cuppyieka myfria_vida,  and May1220 for commenting  and thank you you for Reading