Almost there

Undecided

 

 

"Why is my heart beating so fast?" Victoria asked herself. After 6 years of being away from Korea she was finally back, excitement filled every ounce of her body and she could no longer wait, she was going to meet the person she had been missing all these years.

The moment her plane landed, she jumped out of her seat and collected her bag, she wanted to be the first to come out of the plane she couldn’t waste time waiting for people to collect their things and take forever to come out. Once she reached the stairs a familiar smell hit her, a special smell that reminded her of the childhood she spent in Korea running through the green grass, and laughing out loud, she couldn't help but snicker when she realized she had become absentminded.

As she walked outside the airport, she saw two familiar faces holding a sign with the name "SONG QIAN" written across it, she smiled and waved as she ran to give them a hug, she  was glad to see uncle and auntie Horvejkul; they looked like they hadn't aged at all exactly how they were 6 years ago. She smiled brighter, and greeted them. After they put her luggage in the trunk, they climbed into the car. On the way auntie Horvejkul told her stories of how the children couldn't wait to see her.

     The car finally reached the house after about 30-40 minutes of driving Victoria's heart started beating faster and faster, by the time the car stopped it felt as if she ran all the way from the airport. She opened the door of the car, and the world got silent, standing in front of her was the boy she had been waiting to meet all this time, even though he looked older she could recognize him almost immediately, his face was exactly the same it had been 6 years ago, he had the exact same rosy pink lips, milky white skin, nose, eyes, and eyebrows the only noticeable difference was the more masculine looking face. He was staring right at her face, making it hard for her to breathe, the moment reminded her of when they first time they met.  

                Victoria's father had decided to throw a ‘Thank You’ party for all the workers of his company for doing a good job, it just so happened Nichkhun's father was one of her father's employee, to tell the truth she wasn’t even excited about the party because it meant people and she hated being with people , especially since she was shy, as soon as she saw the guests coming  she wanted to run away, but she couldn’t leave the party since it would the "rude", so she decided to stand by an isolated wall and just wait until the party was over, feeling bored  she started looking around for something interesting that’s when she saw something that caught her attention, a family was entering the door and with them they had they had the most handsome boy she ever met, her breath hitched and  for the first in her life she  was excited to see someone who wasn’t family , at that moment she knew it was love at first sight.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Nichkhun greeted pulling her out of her trance.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Victoria responded.

There was a little awkwardness in the atmosphere due to the silence after the greeting.

“Do you need any help?" Nichkhun asked his dad who was unloading Victoria’s luggage from the car.

"Yes, you can take this suitcase and I will take that one."  Nichkhun took her luggage and walked pass her to the house.

                A young looking girl walked out of the house, she smiled and waved at Victoria "Hello” she greeted Victoria.

"Hello " Victoria replied.

The girl was about 5'5 she had long black hair and was wearing cute pink short, with a white t-shirt and had her hair down, even with such a simple look the girl looked cute, Victoria guessed the girl was Nichkhun’s little sister Cherreen she looked so much like her mother, especially when she smiled.

 

      When Victoria walked in the house she was welcomed by the smell of food, she looked around and she spotted a table full of different kind of foods, she was touched that auntie Horvejkul took her time to make her some welcoming food, she was happy just staying, but  auntie Horvejkul’s effort made her feel happier.

"Do you like it?" auntie Horvejkul asked. Victoria just nodded; she couldn’t find the words to describe her feelings.

   "Go upstairs and take a shower, when you come down, we will start eating"

"O.K auntie, oh and where is the room I am staying?"

“Sorry I forgot to tell you your room is the second door to the left, after you go up the stairs" she laughed.

                Victoria went upstairs, she confused as to where her room was until she spotted a door with a sign that said "Victoria’s room", and the sign had bows, frills and a lot of other girly stuff. She got curious about what her room looked like, and reached to turn the nob; when she heard a voice behind her.

 

"That’s your room," the voice said "my mom decided to make it especially for you, we spent all week decorating it for you, and you couldn’t believe how excited my mom was" Victoria turned around to see Nichkhun holding her luggage.

 “Do you want to check it out?"

 Victoria nodded, she was curious about the world behind the door, as soon as the door opened she spotted a bed right in front of a window that facing the door, she walked in looking around curiously the room was all white, with a pink bed, white pink dressers and cabinets, and a big flat screened TV was hanging on the wall, she walked farther into the room and spotted another door, she opened it and it was bathroom, the bathroom had blue tiles and everything else was white including the big tub.

“You like?" Nichkhun asked. She nodded

“Enjoy the bath," some seconds later she heard the bedroom door close.

 


 

 

I decided to rewrite everything this chapter is a mix of chapter 1-3, those chapters would be deleted.