Chapter 7: Movie

Undecided

 

 

VIC'S POV

I sat down next to the person named Wooyoung, he smiled and greeted me, I greeted him back, I looked around the room and spotted Cherreen she was smiling at me, I waved at her and turned around. During class the teacher talked about what we were going to do in her class and gave us some math problems, about an hour later the bell rang I rushed to Cherreen’s chair, she grabbed my hands and started dragging me.

“Where are we going?"  I asked

"Lunch" she replied, "hey, Victoria what was it like to sit next to Wooyoung?" she asked.

"Nice, he seems like a nice boy," I answered feeling some kind of vibe.

When we arrived in the cafeteria we stood in line, the cafeteria was beautiful it looked like a restaurant and it had a glass roof, if you looked up while eating you could see the sky it was really magnificent, and the food also looked delicious. After we bought our food we went to sit in a table close to the center of the room, while I was sitting down I noticed Cherreen was scanning for someone in the cafeteria, it seemed as if she spotted the person because she sat down and started smiling at herself, some moment later I felt someone sit next to me, I turned around and it was Wooyoung.

"WHY ARE YOU SITTING HERE?" I heard Cherreen ask in an annoyed voice.

"Because I want to sit with you" Wooyoung said with a smirk.

"But I don’t want to sit with you" Cherreen exclaimed rolling her eyes.

"Since when did i care about what you wanted?" Wooyoung asked amused.

Cherreen finally gave up and kept eating her food.

"Over here dude" Wooyoung yelled out. A boy walked toward us and sat down.

"Victoria this is Junsu, he is my best friend" Wooyoung introduced us.

"Nice to meet you” I greeted

"Nice to meet you too” Junsu replied. He took off his jacket and started eating; i noticed he had a picture of a panda on his shirt.

*These guys look familiar* I thought to myself, I tried remembering them but my mind just wasn’t cooperating. After we finished eating, Cherreen, Wooyoung, Junsu, and I started walking back to class.

"Bye, Wooyoungie" I heard Junsu say when we reached the classroom, the way he said Wooyoung made me remember them, during lunch time I kept wondering who they were now I know, Wooyoung was the young kid that Cherreen was staring at during my father's party and I always saw him and Junsu together when I went to my daily visit at the Horvejkul house. Since then i knew Cherreen had a crush on Wooyoung.

"You like Wooyoung don’t you?" I asked Cherreen who turned around shocked.

"What are you talking about?" she asked her eyes widening.

"I told you about my crush on Nichkhun, so you should tell me the truth?" I said

"How did you find out?" Cherreen asked.

"The same you found out I liked Nichkhun" I answered

"When did you find out?" she asked.

“During lunch time, when you were looking for him" I said.

"So it was during lunch ti-" 

‘No, actually not today but 6 years ago" I said cutting her off.

"Wait, I don’t remember knowing or seeing you 6 years ago" she said confused

“I was always at your house, remember the short chubby girl?" I replied.

"What chubby gi- wait! That was you, the short creepy girl who followed my brother everywhere?" she said surprised.

"Did I really seem that creepy?" I asked feeling embarrassed.

"No... well... a little, I mean Nichkhun oppa told me that you followed him everywhere he went, and that you would just sit there and stare at him without saying anything."

"Is that how I seemed? I was just admiring him. Oh my gosh I am so embarrassed," I said blushing.

"Don’t worry, at least he doesn’t know it’s you and why did you suddenly stop coming to our house?” Cherreen asked.

"Oh that’s because my family had decided to move to the U.S, also because Nichkhun had rejected me" i said.

"What? You confessed before and he rejected you?" Cherreen asked

"Yes, that’s why I came back to confess for the second time, but this time if he rejects me I am going back to the U.S and never coming back ," I replied. After I finished talking I looked up and found Cherreen looking at me with teary eyes.

"NOOOO! Victoria you are not going back, I am not going to let you, never, so don’t even think about it," she said tears coming out of her eyes.

"Stop acting like a baby, I didn’t say I was going back now, I only said I will go if your brother rejects me, which I will make sure doesn’t happen," I said reassuring her.

"Really? How?" she asked sniffling

"I will tell you after school," I said, and then the teacher came in.

Teacher: ok. Students lunch is over, so let’s focus back too class, in 30 minutes the bell will be ringing and you guys will go to room 317 which is the dance room, I hope you have your clothes ready.

The next 30 minutes we did our work and the bell rang, Cherreen walked up to me and we went to the music room together. When we arrived, I could hear the music, you might not know this but dancing is my favorite thing to do, I love the way I can just release myself in the rhythm.

During dance class we just did some warm ups and since I was a new student the teacher introduced me and asked me to show a talent, I decided to show my flexibility by doing splits and bending backwards, I could hear the people gasp in amazement and clapping.

AFTER SCHOOL: CHERREEN POV

When school finished, we went into the car right after we entered the car I asked Victoria about her plan she told me about it and I decided to add my own little touch to it. About 15 minutes later we arrived home; I rushed into the house and went to Nichkhun oppa's room.

"Oppa, do you want to go see a movie with me tomorrow?" I asked.

"What movie?" he answered with interest.

"The hunger games" i replied.

"Sure, what time?" he said smiling.

"7pm, and don’t be late" I warned as I ran out of his room and went to Victoria’s room.

"Vic would you like to go see the hunger games with me tomorrow at 7pm?" I asked

"sure” she replied without even thinking .

"It’s a plan then" I said

"Oh! And Vic make sure, you wear something pretty, I would recommend that dress we bought when we went to buy your uniform," I added.

I ran out of her room, my plan is so going to work.

 

 

"Cherreen, it’s time to go or we are going to be late" I yelled throughout the house, it was already 6pm and it was time to go.

 

"Vic, go on without me I will join you later I forgot something," Cherreen said in a hurried voice.

"I can wait until you get it" i replied.

"No, it’s ok I will be joining you, now go before you miss the beginning "she said.

I nodded and left. I arrived at the movie theater at 6:50 I was glad I didn’t have to stand in line, since Cherreen had already bought the tickets, I went in and bought some popcorn, a cola and some skittles, I gave my ticket to the men in the front of the door and he guided me to my seat, I sat down and the lights turned off, the theater went dark and the previews started playing, when the movie was about to start I felt someone sit next to me.

"Excuse me sir, that seat is already taken" I said turning around.

"Oh, sor- Victoria is that you?" the person said.

I looked up surprised that the person knew my name.

"Nichkhun?" I said surprised "what are you doing here?"


this chapter that you guys see here is 10 pages in my notebook, i have been typing for 2 hours and now i am tired lol,thank you for reading, and thank you janzjans ,  cuppyieka ,  ridren , aozora_denie , mistake ,  lunasweet_43 for commenting, and also thank you to all my subscribers and you silent readers too thank you.