Chapter 17: Going where?!

Undecided

 

After school was over Wooyoung drove us back home.

"Want to come in?" I invited him in.

"It's ok, I have somewhere to go after this," I nodded and walked into the house. Cherreen joined me a few minutes later.

"There's this new teen hangout club."

"A new teen hangout club?"

"Yes they just opened last week; want to go there with me?"

"Today?"

"No, either tomorrow or Thursday."

"I don't you think it is a smart idea to go to a club on a school day."

"Don't worry it's only open from 5pm to 9pm, so you don't have to worry about staying late," Cherreen explained.

"Ok then, just make sure it isn't one of those weird clubs."

"Don't worry; Wooyoung is the one who recommended the place. I am pretty sure he won't send his girlfriend to a weird club now would he?" she reassured

I nodded and walked upstairs.

"Welcome back," Nichkhun hugged me, kissing me on the lips.

"Hum," I hummed against his mouth.

"How was your day," he pulled away, still hugging me.

"Fun," I responded.

"Only fun?"

"I don't have any other way of describing it."

"What exactly was fun?" he asked.

"Dance class, we learned some new moves and we have to come up with steps for this song we listened to and honestly I am quite excited," I ___.

"Did you come up with anything yet," he questioned.

"Nope, but I do have some ideas up in here," I pointed at my head "plus we have a whole week to come up with the steps."

"Well good luck," he let go me, giving me one last peck. I turned around and walked towards my room.

"Oh Nichkhun, when do you start school?" I turned around.

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes, tomorrow why?"

"Nothing bye," I walked into my room.

 

The next morning I woke up at 5am, a whole hour before my usual wake up time, and went downstairs. Today was Nichkhun’s first day in college and I wanted to make him some lunch. I walked to the refrigerator and took out ingredients for what I was going to make.

After an hour or so I heard someone come downstairs, "Mmmmmh that smells good," the voice said "What are you making?" Nichkhun popped into the kitchen.

I looked up and smiled "Lunch."

"Lunch for what?"

"Your question should have been for who," I corrected.

"For who then?"

"You," I responded.

"Me?" he asked.

"Yes you, today is your first day and I wanted to make you lunch."

"How long have you been down here?"

"An hour or so. I think..."

"Aww thank you," he backed hugged me, giving my neck a kiss.

"Stop it, it tickles," I laughed. When he didn't stop I wiggled loosening his grip and faced him "It tickles," I pressed my index finger against his lips "I am not good with things that tick-" I stumbled on my sentence when Nichkhun kissed me. I stopped talking and wrapped my hand around his neck, he stuck his tongue in and I felt myself lose control again.

"Hmmm," I moaned as I felt the need to breathe, instead of stopping Nichkhun held me tighter and deepened the kiss.

"Hmmm," moaned again this time making sure to tap his shoulder. Nichkhun finally stopped.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I said almost breathless.

"Nope," he smiled.

"It's not funny," I slapped his shoulder and turned back to the stove.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry," he apologized” But it's not my fault your lips are so hypnotizing," back hugged me, leaning his chin on my shoulder.

"That sounds exactly like what a player would say," I teased.

"I am the exact opposite of a player."

"Whatever you say Nichkhun."

"No, really."

"Prove it," I dared him.

"I've only dated 2 people so far," he confessed.

"I'm the third?"

"Nope, the second."

"What happened to the first?" I asked curiosity eating me up, I never knew I was Nichkhun’s second girlfriend, I always expected him to have more than one girlfriend before me, since he wasn't exactly the normal looking type.

"The last time I remember she went back home with her mommy and I never saw her again."

"She left you?"

"Not exactly but you can say that. Come to think of it she even left with my favorite car toy."

"Exactly how old is this girl?" I asked.

"Ummmh 5 years old."

"e," I joked.

“I am pretty sure, that’s not something you would want to call your boyfriend.”

“Well there is more proof towards it than against it” I stuck my tongue.

“”We were both 5,” he revealed

“Well you should have started with that.”

“Wait, were you getting jealous?” he removed his chin from my shoulder and tilted his head with an arrogant smirk.

“No,” I denied his question.

“Come on admit it,” he poked my waist.

“Ok, yes but that was before I found out she was a child,” I admitted, surprised I was his first real girlfriend.

“Do you believe me now?” he asked.

“You can say you did prove your point,” I turned back to the pan “Are you going to keep holding me like this?”

“Yes why?” Nichkhun held on tighter.

“It makes it a little harder to move.”

I felt Nichkhun laugh as his hot breath reached my ears “Well I like it this way,” he whispered. I turned around and gave him a little glare and went back to cooking.

“What are you guys doing?” Cherreen asked when she came downstairs a few minutes later, “Can’t you take the love fest somewhere else?” she walked by us and went to the fridge.

“No,” Nichkhun stuck his tongue out at her and leaned back on my shoulder.

“Victoria!” she whined. I tilted my head the farthest I could and looked at her “I’m sorry I can’t do anything I tried but he became more stubborn and held on tighter,” I turned back to putting the food in the container. Cherreen walked towards me and started talking while I focused on the food. When I finished I packed the food and looked at Nichkhun “It’s time for us to change,” I announced Cherreen got up and ran upstairs while Nichkhun kept holding me.

“I need to go change Nichkhun,” I looked up.

“I am not letting go.”

“Why are you being so stubborn?” I asked “If you don’t let go you would have to come with me to change.”

“Not such a bad idea,” he smirked.

“ert,” I slapped his hand.

“I will let go in one condition,” he proposed.

“And what is that?”

“You have to kiss me,” he stated. I looked up and bit my lip.

“Ok, but you let go then I kiss you.”

“I don’t trust you.”

“I promise,” I smiled; he let go of me and bent down his lips pouted. I slowly walked out of his reach and ran upstairs to change. I could hear him sight when I reached my door. A few minutes later I came down with my uniform on and went outside to where the car would usually wait.

“Where’s the car?” I asked Cherreen who was standing next to me.

“I decided to drive you guys today, since we go out at the same time,” a deeper voice responded, I turned back to see Nichkhun.

“I am going to get my revenge just you wait,” he whispered as he passed by me. I lowered my head and walked into the car. When we reached school Nichkhun stopped and looked into the mirror “Remember what I said,” he smiled and unlocked the door; I walked out and went into the school.

“What did he mean by ‘remember what I said’?” Cherreen asked.

“Revenge,” I told her she looked at me with a confused face “I’ll explain it later,” we ran to class since the warning bell rang.

After the last bell rang, Cherreen walked to Wooyoung’s class room to tell him something and we went back home. To my surprise Nichkhun was already back home. I went to the living room and greeted him back “You’re home early,” I waved.

“It’s my school’s schedule on Tuesdays I only go from 7am to 2pm, and on Thursdays I go from 7am to 5pm,” he explained.

“Oh,” I nodded.

“Victoria we need to get ready, by the time we are ready it would be time to go,” Cherreen barged in. I looked at her and nodded.

“Wait!” Nichkhun interrupted “where are you guys going?”

“This new club that just opened,” Cherreen explained. Nichkhun’s expression changed as he looked at both of us.

“You girls are not going there alone,” he spoke in a strict tone.

“We are not going alone, Wooyoung would be there and so will some of his friends,” Cherreen responded.

“I don’t know your little boyfriend very well, which is to me a good reason for you not to go,” he pointed at both of us.

“How about you also come Nichkhun,” I suggested.

“I don’t want to go,” he rejected.

“Then we are going without you,” Cherreen insisted. Nichkhun turned back and glared at Cherreen “Fine, I am going just so you know I am pulling the plug the moment I think too much is going on,” he warned.

“Fine with me,” Cherreen agreed and dragged me upstairs. After an hour or so I walked down wearing a sleeveless black mini dress that stopped a little above my knee, my hair was tied up in a chinese pony tail and I wore some black heels with silver lining.

“You look pretty,” Cherreen cheered.

“You are not going out like that,” Nichkhun snarled.

“Why not?” I questioned.

“Just please change,” he asked in a lower tone. I complied and went upstairs this time I just wore some long jean shorts, a black top and the same shoes. Once I came downstairs Nichkhun did not reject it and we finally drove off.

When we reached the club we could already hear the music outside, Cherreen soon spotted Wooyoung and ran to him leaving me and Nichkhun alone.

“Lets go,” I waved to Nichkhun and walked inside.

“It looks fun,” I shouted the moment we reached the dance floor, when Nichkhun didn’t respond I looked at him and noticed he was looking somewhere else. “What’s wrong,” I patted his back.

“Nothing,” he smiled “I think I just saw Taecyeon, want to go to him with me?” he suggested.

“I don’t mind,” I followed him; we walked upstairs to a room surrounded by glass.

“Taecyeon?” Nichkhun called out, the man sitting on the farthest right with a girl in his arms looked at us.

“Nichkhun?” he called out as he got up and shared a handshake with Nichkhun. “What are you doing here?” he asked.

“My girlfriend and my sister wanted to come therefore I followed,” Nichkhun explained sitting down “what about you?”

Taecyeon looked down pointing at the girl whom I recognized as Yoona “Yoona here wanted to come because of her sister and I naturally followed.”

Nichkhun looked down at Yoona and greeted her, even though I loved the fact that they were still close I had a weird vibe from Yoona, but since she had Taecyeon I took the thought out of my head and stood up “I am going to join Cherreen down there,” I whispered in his ears before going down. I soon spotted Cherreen on the dance floor dancing and joined her. We were having so much fun that I didn’t notice the time passing, the music suddenly changed to a slow song and I decided to leave the dance floor when I was blocked by an unknown person.

“Excuse me,” I sighted.

“Would you like to dance with me?” the person asked.

“No, thank you” I rejected in a polite manner.

“Come on just one song,” the stranger insisted.

“What part of no, thank you don’t you understand,” I responded getting impatient.

“The no part,” he joked.

“I came here with my boyfriend,” I announced hoping he would leave me alone.

“I don’t see him anywhere,” he cocked his head from side to side.

I was about to lose my temper when a hand reached out behind the guy “I’m her boyfriend,” Nichkhun growled his eyes filled with rage, the stranger flinched and walked away.

“See this is the reason I didn’t want you here,” he held onto me pulling me to the dance floor. “Stay with me until we get out of here,” he instructed wrapping his hand around my waist, I followed his move and tangled my hand on his neck and started to move to the music.

“Jealous?” I asked.

“Damn right I am and angry at that.”

“Sorry,” I apologized.

“Sorry for what?” he asked.

“Sorry for making you angry.”

“You are not the reason i am angry, I am angry because men like the one just now still exist,” he explained fuming. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him, I could feel him calm down as he began moving his lips. We stopped moving to the beat of the song and deepened our kiss, I the bottom of his lips inciting a deeper kiss, he complied rather quickly and opened his mouth sliding his tongue into mine, I pushed against his body trying to get a better angle, I closed my eyes enjoying every moment of the kiss.

“Fwwuttt,” I heard someone whistle as others clapped, I opened my eyes only to notice the music had stopped and numerous people were looking at us with a smile on their face. I squinted my eyes when I felt a light on me.

“Lets give it up for this young couple on the dance floor,” the dj announced as Nichkhun let go.

“Lets go somewhere with no interruptions,” he whispered guiding me to the room where Taecyeon used to be which was now empty. The moment we reached the room he pushed me against the wall kissing me again.

“You’ve improved,” he said between breathes.

“Thanks,” I smiled against his lips. The room was soon filled with the noise of our tongue and lips moving together.

 


 

This chapter took me longer to put up because it is the longest chapter i've ever typed, this week i didnt have my ipod and i had this writte on paper so instead of copying and pasting i had to type it out.

On the other note, for those of you who were here since the beginning would remember that this story was meant to be Rated M, and i want to say that is coming up soon, now i am not planiing on including it right now so dont get your hopes up but i just want to say if you ever wonder why you no longer see this story on the front it means i've included the rate M chapters so you would have to go to the m tab to look for it.

So until then see you Next Week:

 tumblr_luuxboGQH31qf47ta.gif

Thank you : hOttEstaffxtiOn heartmisstar  khunviclurve  Skaisha  db5k_aktf  leilaleigh   frozenyogurt101  and  vicqian  for commenting.