Chapter 18: Double date?

Undecided

“Vic,” Nichkhun called out.

“Yes?”

“Taecyeon just called, he wants to go on a double date on Saturday.”

“What time?” I asked. It has been at least 2 weeks since we went to the club, our relationship had gotten better and so has Cherreen’s and Wooyoung’s.

“He’s thinking maybe 4pm,” Nichkhun responded.

 “Do you know where we’re going?”

“He didn’t tell me,” Nichkhun shrugged.

“Oh ok,” I nodded turning my attention back to the TV. Nichkhun walked up to the couch and sat beside me.

“What are you watching?” he asked facing me.

“It’s a reality TV show called We Got Married,” I responded, my mind focused on the couple in the show.

“What is it about?”

“Basically two celebrities are paired up together and they have to live together like a couple,” I explained.

“Sounds interesting.”

“It is,” I agreed keeping my eyes on the TV.

“What’s happening right now?”

“Andy and Solbi are meeting up with Shinhwa to celebrate their 10th anniversary,” I explained just as Shinhwa started cheering for a strawberry kiss, I got silent waiting for the moment to happen. I shrieked when one of the Shinhwa members pushed Andy towards Solbi.

“You like this type of stuff?” Nichkhun questioned. I absentmindedly nodded at him, a few seconds later I felt the couch shuffle and Nichkhun got up.

I lifted my head and looked at him. “Where are you going?”

“I’ll be right back,” he responded walking away. He came back a little later and sat back down.

“Where did you go?” I asked.

“Shumwure,” he muffled.

“Why are you talking that… way?” I asked the corners of my lips twitching, Nichkhun was now staring at me with a chunk of banana in his mouth, I stared at him for a while trying best not to laugh I finally stifled and burst out laughing after a while “What are you Thinking?” I managed to ask thorough my breath, his eyes furrowed and he pointed at his cheeks, then at the TV. I raised my eyebrows after finally getting a clue about what he wanted. “I am not going to share a kiss with you using a banana,” I laughed.

“Huwy?” he frowned.

“Just because,” I responded pushing his head to the side. He gave me a glare and sulked.

“Stop being such a baby,” I laughed turning my attention back to the TV. I soon felt Nichkhun poking me again, I turned and faced him this time he didn’t have the banana in his mouth, he was instead holding it in his hand and had a grin on his face.

“How about now?” he moved closer, his face only a few inches away from mine. I shook my head and smiled.

“Nope,” I stuck my tongue out, teasing him.

“Too late,” he smirked and swooped my lips; I smiled against his lips finally giving up. As if he understood he his tongue into my mouth, I happily complied and opened my mouth wider giving him more access.

“You weren’t so much against it,” he remarked as soon as the kiss stopped.

“Your lips tasted like banana.”

“Is that a good or bad thing?”

“Well it depends,” I answered vaguely.

 “Too bad, I want to know now,” he lowered himself and kissed me again.

“You are so childish,” I tapped his shoulders lightly.

“Well you still haven’t answered my question.”

I looked at him and smirked, “I don’t know, you tell me,” I slowly approached his face and his upper lips, his expression changed into a look of shock for a second before he held my waist and pressed his body against mine.

“You’ve gotten daring I see.”

“Maybe and maybe not.”

“You really got to stop with the vague answers,” he whispered lowering his eyes “It makes me want to do things,” he moved closer “Just to get an answer,” he kissed me, I closed my eyes enjoying every moment of it. Each passing moment he leaned farther into the kiss, pushing me against the sofa. I soon felt his hands messing with the hem of my shirt. I pulled away from the kiss and stared at him.

“What do you think your hands are doing?” I questioned.

He looked at me and smirked “My hands were feeling cold, and I was trying to warm them up.”

“And you tugging on my shirt is going to achieve that how?”

“Tugging on your shirt is not going to achieve it, but my hands against the skin under your shirt would.”

“And if I said no?”

“Then I’d respect your choice, but that wouldn’t stop me from trying next time.”

“You are unbelievable.”

“Well you chose to date me, now where were we?” he lowered his head nibbling on my lower lip. I tried lowering myself farther into the couch in order to be comfortable, when I felt something solid against my back. I moved my back trying to get over the discomfort of the object when the TV blasted; both Nichkhun and I were startle as we juggled around trying to find the remote.

“What happened?” Nichkhun asked almost breathless.

“I think my back hit the remote,” there was an awkward silence for a while until Nichkhun started chuckling.

“It was not funny,” I laughed “that scared the life out of me.”

“You’re right. It’s not funny, it’s hilarious.”

“Hahaha very funny”

“Now where were we?”  He strode back to the seat. I laughed and held up my index finger, “We weren’t anywhere”

He moved back and smiled, “Come on don’t be like that.”

“Don’t be like what?”

“Like that.”

“Well you shouldn’t have acted the way you did.”

“And how exactly did I act?”

“You laughed!”

“And how exactly is that bad?”

“Well girls don’t like it when a boy laughs at them!”

“You mean you don’t like it when I laugh at you?”

“Are you trying to argue with me Nichkhun?”

“Not exactly what I have in mind at this moment,” he smiled sitting back down. “You have such a bad temper for a tiny lady.”

“I am not tiny,” I glared at him.

“Well to me you are.”

“Then you shouldn’t be such a giant.”

“Nowhere near it, you are just small,” he laughed.

“Are you sure this is an area you want to go to?”

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry. I give up,” he got up. I stared at him as he got up and stuck my tongue out; he swiftly lowered himself and stole a peck before I could do anything. “You were asking for it,” he ran up the stairs, leaving me flabbergasted as I touched my lips and smiled. 


New chapter up (^_^). I am back, again... School got in my way and summer vacation just started. Don't worry though, while i was gone i kept working on the story, i already have the next chapter and It has 2415 words in total, it's the longest chapter i've ever written. I am not going to promise when the next chapter is going to be up because I've realized i am not very good at keeping them, so it will depend on when i have time. ENJOY~!

Thank you Skaisha , elizabethmumu , heartmisstar , hOttEstaffxtiOn , vicqian , khunviclurve , pabo0624 ,  putri0209 , ia_virtuous ,  blueseaa37  for commenting (^_^)