Chapter 3: The "Date"

Undecided

 

It’s been a week since Victoria started living in the Horvejkul house, over the week she went around visiting places, the family treated her very well, and today all thanks to Nichkhun friends she was going to visit the amusement park with him.

*Flashback*

"Who was that?'' Cherreen asked as Nichkhun hung up the phone.

"Some of my friends, we were supposed to go to the amusement park tomorrow, but they can’t make it" Nichkhun responded.

Victoria’s face lit up, a plan popped into her mind; she went to Nichkhun, acted as if she didn’t hear his conversation and asked if he could take her to a park she had was dying to go to.

*end of flashback*

A few seconds after her alarm rang victoria popped up and ran to the bathroom to take a shower, since she was excited the day before she already had her clothes laid out, she couldn’t bear to waster her morning looking for the perfect outfit. She wore some black fitting jeans; a short sleeved black shirt adorned with gold colored straps and added a few accessories to complete her look, since today was a special occasion she also decided to add some makeup. She was adding some finishing touches, when someone knocked on her door.

“Come in,” she yelled. She heard the door open and waited for the person to say something but all there was was silence, she turned around to find Cherreen standing there, stunned and mouth wide open, Victoria kept looking at her for a comment but she didn’t say anything until she asked her how she looked, she just nodded.

 

"Mom said to come down for breakfast" she said and ran downstairs.

"Mom Victoria looks so different today just wait until you see her" victoria heard her say a few seconds later, that brought a smile to her face, this meant her plan just might work and she might  finally have a chance at being the future Mrs. Horvejkul.

Victoria went downstairs and everyone looked at her, auntie and uncle smiled while Nichkhun just glanced at her and went back to his breakfast, she ran to the table and sat down, she was in a hurry to finish her breakfast, because she could no longer wait for her “Date" with Nichkhun.

When Victoria and Nichkhun arrived at the park, they heard the heart thumping music and the loud screams of the people inside, they paid the entrance ticket and went inside. The park was really big they spotted roller coasters, haunted houses and a lot of fun things they wanted to ride. The first ride they chose was the roller coaster it was really fun the speed and loops made their excitement grow , they were enjoying themselves and before they knew it  they had ridden almost every ride in the park, and decided to take a break, after their break they went to the haunted house  they entered slowly, the darkness in the haunted house set a mysterious feel and victoria was already getting scared, she felt her heart beating faster and held tight onto Nichkhun’s back while Nichkhun tried hard not to focus on victoria’s pushing against him, all was going well until  something popped out, and objects that weren’t supposed to move started moving and making noises,  Victoria screamed her heart out and could no longer continue.

“N-Nichkhun s-shi I think w-we should get out of here,” she trembled. Nichkhun held her tight and tried his best to calm her down.

“Don’t worry we are almost there,” he reassured her, and held her hand to guide her.

“I am so glad that is over,” victoria sighed as soon as they got out, thanks to the event she was feeling thirsty and went to buy a drink for her and Nichkhun.

While waiting, Nichkhun spotted 2 familiar faces moving in his direction.

"Hey Nichkhun" they said with a happy face making Nichkhun envious, "What are you doing here alone?" one of the 2 people his friend Taecyeon asked.

Taecyeon was Nichkhun best friend, they had been friends since elementary school and he came to the amusement park with his girlfriend Yoona who was standing next to him.

"I'm not alone" Nichkhun responded.

"Sure, Nichkhun whatever you say" his friend teased.

"No I'm serious she just went to get some drinks."

"Sure, whatever Nichkhun want to hang out with us your 'girlfriend' can also come” Taecyeon mocked, making Nichkhun’s anger rise.

"I am back” Victoria ran with a big smile on her face and drinks in hand.

"Here she is. Taecyeon meet Victoria my 'girlfriend' ’’ Nichkhun blurted proudly as soon as he saw her, sure he knew Victoria was not his girlfriend and that what he did was not right but Taecyeon really pissed him off, on the other hand Victoria was surprised and didn’t know how to react until Nichkhun signaled for her to play along, she was disappointed for a second but she played along anyways Nichkhun had to have an excuse to lie or else he wouldn’t have

"Vic honey this is Teac my best man and Yoona his girlfriend” Nichkhun introduces.

 ''Enchante mademoiselle.”  

Victoria noticed Taecyeon was quite charming even though he wasn’t her type. After their introduction Taecyeon had originally asked them to join him and Yoona, but Nichkhun rejected using wanting to be alone with victoria as an excuse. As Taecyeon and Yoona were walking away victoria noticed Nichkhun was staring at them his eyes filled sadness and longing she could also see a lingering feeling of love, but she stayed quiet pretending to not see anything and went back to the ride, after they had their fun Nichkhun and victoria decided to go back home, throughout the ride Nichkhun was really quiet his fun was ruined after he saw her, he just couldn’t get over her and seeing her with his best friend made him hurt more than he already was.

 

The moment they reached home Nichkhun got out of the car, went straight into to his bedroom, and laid down on the bed, his mind drifted to the pass.

Taec, Yoona and Nichkhun used to go to the same school when they were in high school. Yoona was the popular girl who everyone admired and wanted to date, Taec was the athletic one and Nichkhun was the nice one, they always hanged out together no matter what and they were really close friends, but after sometime Nichkhun started falling for Yoona and so did Taec. One day Taec suddenly confessed to him that he liked Yoona, after the confession Nichkhun tried his best to make my feelings go away, he really did that was until Yoona confessed to him, he really liked her but he couldn’t risk Taec hating him so he rejected her, even though it caused him a lot of heartache he was glad my friendship with them didn’t end.

He came back to the present when he felt something wet next  to his eyes, he blinked , he couldn’t believe he was crying about something that happened 2 years ago the tears just wouldn’t stop , he pulled up the cover and cried himself  to sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Keeping original notes for chapter 6 and 7

sorry for not uploading in a month, when i first wrote this chapter to update i accidently pushed a button which deleted everything i wrote so i was angry and didnt touch my computer after  that , and i have been busy with school ,i am going to try my best to upload at least once a week no more late chapters, i might make a double update today because i already have the next chapter, sorry my story is going slow i just like writing a lot of detail this story might be at least 30 or more chapter, i dont know yet it might even end earlier than that, thank to all my subscribers i luv u guys, for being late here is a treat to my favorite khuntoria cartoons.

Chapter 7 note: wow, made a double update today, than you khuntorialover98  for reading my story , please feel free to comment , in the next chapter i am going to reveal the relationship between Nichkhun and Yoona

 tumblr_lbdax3Ebon1qde6d8.jpgtumblr_lbbfyybHWX1qeqs6po1_500.jpg