Chapter 2: first day

Undecided

 

“She looks familiar,” Nichkhun thought as he closed the door. Since she arrived he had been meaning to ask her about herself, but the big awkward silence between them after the greeting didn’t help at all he avoided the awkwardness by asking his father if he needed help, and after that he couldn’t find the courage to talk to her. When his mother told him to take the luggage upstairs he decided to take the chance to talk to her, but his lips glued shut the moment he found her standing in front of her room staring at the door.

"That’s your room” he gathered up the courage to speak. "My mom decided to make it especially for you, we spent all week decorating it for you, and you couldn’t believe how excited my mom was" he continued, when Victoria turned around looking surprised.

“Do you want to check it out?" He asked her, she nodded. He had originally intended to walk out the moment she went in, but the way she looked around the room like a curious bunny caught his attention and he ended up staying until she finished her tour.

Nichkhun returned downstairs and joined his family who were all talking about victoria. Cherreen was sharing her excitement about meeting Victoria and how great it was to have someone her age in the house, and his parents were adding to conversation from time to time. Sometimes he felt as if his whole family was bewitched by Victoria, since they heard the news about her coming they had been talking about her every chance they got.

After some time she finally came down, he had to admit that she looked pretty good; she looked innocent, not that she didn’t look innocent before but the dress had added to the innocent image. The moment reached downstairs, everyone complimented her and eventually they went to the dinner table. The dinner was loud and full of laughter, while eating Nichkhun had noticed someone was staring at him, and looked up only to see Victoria looking at him, when their eyes met Nichkhun felt shy while victoria’s heart couldn’t stop speeding up, the effect caused Nichkhun not to look up until dinner ended.

After dinner everyone gathered up in the living to watch TV, Auntie Horvejkul started talking about Nichkhun’s and Cherreen's childhood, she talked about a lot about Nichkhun  and how he wouldn’t listen to her,  Nichkhun who thought she was exaggerating a little defended himself sending laughter throughout the living room, the conversation continued until auntie Horvejkul face lit up and she stood up in a hurry, everyone was puzzled by her sudden action, but kept talking anyways a few moments later she came back in her hands she had a few photo albums, Nichkhun’s face darkened he was hopping it wasn’t what he thought it was.

“I wanted to show you some childhood pictures of Nichkhun" she told victoria with a big smile on her face. Cherreen giggled and Nichkhun glared, he couldn’t believe his mother was doing this  again she had a certain habit of showing people pictures of himself during his childhood, the last time she had embarrassed him in front of his friend Taecyeon by showing the pictures, and he had asked her to stop but she never did. She opened the album and the first picture was a picture of Nichkhun as a child, Victoria started laughing, Nichkhun looked chubby as a child , in the pic he had a big smile on  his face, and his cheeks looked like he was blushing, she could feel Nichkhun glare at her the moment she started laughing, he felt angry , he felt as if he was losing his pride, her laugh felt like a big slap because to him she was making fun of him, while for her she just thought he was cute.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Keeping the original note for chapter 4 and 5 : ok being my indecisive self i decided to change some bits of the story lol sometimes i just wish my mind could make a choice and stick to it.  

 

i wrote this chapter before but since i was in school i couldnt finnish the story because the bell rang any ways here is chapter 5, again , i know my story is going slow so i am going to try to speed up the story because this is not even the story the real story starts after the twist, for those of you who want to know the twist read the part after the spoiler sign: SPOILER ALERT:

the twist is >>>>>>>>

is not tagged in the story but it is a topic search on this website lol ( i did not type this genre in the story because it will completely spoil the twist )

i am such a teaser dont be angry, thanks to everyone who has commented you guys make me feel happy changmiewa  ,myfria_vida  , and ezwanie