Chapter 10: Confession

Undecided

 

A re-upload i didnt know the last on was missing a part if you already read this chapter go back to the ending and read the part that was supposed to be there.

 

Vic’s POV

“Victoria! It’s time to go” Cherreen yelled throughout the house.

“Ok, I’m coming,” I yelled back as I rushed to find my scarf.

It was the day we were supposed to go skating, Cherreen had asked Wooyoung to go with her and he agreed, we made a plan to all meet at the entrance of the place and go in together, Nichkhun was supposed to go with us, but his friend Taecyeon needed a lift so he agreed to pick him up.

I finally found my scarf and ran downstairs into the car.

“Do you have everything ready?” Cherreen asked me.

“Neh” I answered.

The driver started driving and we finally reached the place in no time, I went out of the car first and opened the backdoor to get the stuff out.

“Hey” I heard someone yell. I looked back and saw Wooyoung standing at the entrance with Junsu.

I glanced at Cherreen and saw her smiled a little, I sneakered and decided to .

“You are so obvious Mrs. Jang” I teased raising my eyebrows.

“VICTORIA!” she screamed/whispered.

“Hey why don’t you try confessing today too, you never know we might have a miracle,” I suggested to her playfully.

“You know that’s not a bad idea,” she acknowledged my advice seriously.

“Yah! I was just playing. But hey really you have nothing to lose,” I admitted.

In the middle of our conversation, I saw Nichkhun’s car approach us he stopped right behind our car and 2 other people got out Taecyeon and his girlfriend Yoona.

“Is everything ready?” Nichkhun asked as he walked towards me helping me get more things out of the trunk.

I nodded and started moving towards the entrance along with everyone else; once we got in we paid the entrance fee. Cherreen being the girl she was the moment we reached the ice she was already on it, I don’t even know how she got her skates on so fast.

“Victoria! Hurry” Cherreen yelled as she waved at me.

“I’m coming” I yelled back as I tightened the laces of my skates.

I went on the ice and started skating, it had been a long time since I skated so I was a rusty at first, I was making my way to Cherreen when I bumped onto someone and we both fell, after a few moments I got up.

“I am really sorry” I apologized as I extended my arm to help the person up.

“It’s ok,” the person replied as she grabbed my hand.

“OH- you’re victoria right?” she asked as I looked at her trying to remember who she was.

“Nichkhun’s girlfriend?” she said trying to make sure she probably got the right person.

“Yes!Yes! Yoona right?” I said as realization hit me.

“Nice to meet you again” she smiled sheepishly, now that I got a closer look at her she is really a beauty.

After she got up, we both went up to Cherreen and to my surprise we got along very well. We skated the next hour or so then we decided to go buy some foods and drinks at the cantine.

“Victoria I am going to take my chance now” Cherreen whispered as she tucked my shirt.

“Are you sure you want to do this now?” I asked making sure she really wanted to do this.

“Yes! It’s now or never” she assured confidently.

“well then good luck” I cheered as she walked away, but for some reason I couldn’t help but worry, what would happen if he rejects her and she gets heartbroken?, I couldn’t bear seeing the cheerful Cherreen becoming quiet and withdrawn, the more I looked at her the more I felt like cheering her one last time before she confessed.

“Cherreen! Aja! aja fighting” I yelled as she looked back smiling.

“Let’s go victoria,” Yoona said when she finally finished taking off her skates.

We walked together to the cantine and bought some food, we decided to eat it there since we had nothing else to do.

“How did you and Nichkhun meet?” she questioned the moment we sat down.

“Well… we were at a party,” I answered feeling weird that she was questioning me so suddenly.

“How long have … you known each… other?” she asked with a bit hesitation.

“Well I would say 6 years,” I answered truthfully.

“And you?” I asked back.

“Since high school, we used to be together all the time him, Taecyeon, and I, we even had a nickname the three musketeers” she exclaimed smiling like a kid.

“Did Nichkhun have another girl he was close to in high school other than you?” trying to make sure of my thought.

“No, don’t worry your boyfriend only hanged out with me and Taecyeon most of the time, no other girl,” she reassured me, but to me that made it worse, because if what she was saying was right then she is the girl that Nichkhun liked and I have a feeling he is not over her especially the way he looked when we were at the park.

“When did you and Taecyeon start dating?” I asked trying to change the conversation.

“Well… I don’t know if I should tell you this but it’s after Nichkhun rejected me, Taecyeon was there for me so when he confessed I accepted him.” She explained.

That sentence made everything clear Yoona really was the girl Nichkhun liked, the whole reject thing reminded me of how he said he gave up the girl he liked for his other friend who is Taecyeon. Wow now I feel discouraged to confess.

“VICTORIA!!!!” I heard Cherreen yell as she made her way towards me.

“It worked! It worked! It really worked! OMG jkjskhsdkl” she spazzed as she squeezed the air out of me with her tight hug.

“I can’t understand you Cherreen, you might not know but you are speaking a completely different language.” I tried calming her down.

“He accepted me!” she yelled again after taking a deep breath. Then she grabbed my hands and pulled me along into her frenzy dancing and jumping which I happily complied to.

“How did it go?” I asked curiously.

“Well... I asked him to this corner and confessed and then turned out he also liked me, so he accepted me,” she explained

“Now it’s your turn come on Vic! We got to get this over” she said as she pulled my dragged me toward the ice where Nichkhun and Taecyeon where having fun chasing each other.

“Come on” I said to Yoona who was looking at both of us with a confused face.

We reached the ice and started skating, the next 10 minutes i was stuck deciding when to go near Nichkhun and invite him somewhere quiet. I finally got the courage 15 minutes later and started making my way towards him, the moment I reached him I saw his eyes widen as he rushed toward a figure that just fell, my smile dropped when I saw it was Yoona, realization started hitting me… he still cared about her, if I confessed I would just get my heart broken.

That night we went back home without me confessing, I couldn’t bring myself to do it after I saw that scene I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. After we came back home I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower and clear my head, when I came back out Cherreen was lying on my bed watching tv.

“what are you doing here Cherreen?” I questioned her.

“why didn’t you confess?” she asked with a little worry and anger in her voice.

“I don’t know. It’s just… after seeing him run to Yoona like that I sort of realized if I confessed I would just get my get my heart broken.” I explained.

“But still you could have tried; do you think I thought I would get accepted? No! But I still did it, if you had done it you would at least not regret it later for not trying,” she reasoned.

“I know, Cherreen I know, but I don’t think my heart could take a heartbreak. The first time he rejected me I was young and naïve and because of that it didn’t hurt much, but right now I am older and I think getting rejected would seriously injure my heart and I won’t get over it in a snap like I did before.” I explained.

“Want to lie down? I want to sleep with you today,” Cherreen said probably trying to change the conversation.

“K” after I said as I slowly sneaked into bed.

Next Day

I got up and walked downstairs to get a drink; to m y surprised uncle Horvejkul was already awake reading the news.

“Good morning” I greeted as I walked towards the refrigerator.

“Good morning” he greeted back

“What are you doing up so early tonton?” I asked.

“I had to drop Nichkhun off, to his college,” he answered making me choke on the water I was drinking.

“Tonton what’s today’s date” I asked in a hurry.

“The 20th. Why?”

I totally forgot, it slipped my mind Nichkhun was going to his new school, I lost my chance I should have done exactly what Cherreen said yesterday now I going to regret it the rest of my life, why did I back out augh I hate myself.

Throughout the day I stayed home thinking it was just a misunderstanding that he was coming back, but who was I kidding he went to college and he won’t be back until the holidays I was just trying to hypnotize myself into thinking he will come back, after spending half the day waiting around I decided to go out to the park where I used to watch Nichkhun play basketball 6 years ago.

When I arrived at the court my memory started coming back, all the time I spent watching Nichkhun at this same court came back I went to the bench that was on the same spot, sat down and closed my eyes, in the midst of my thoughts I heard a ball, I thought it was my memory but I kept hearing the ball again and again, I slowly opened my eyes to see a figure playing basketball.

“Nichkhun?” I yelled.

“Yes?” he answered.

“Is that really you?” I asked.

“Well who else do you know that is named Nichkhun?” he said teasingly.

“I thought you went to college?” I admitted.

“Yes! It was to visit the campus.”

“I’m so glad! Actually Nichkhun i have something to confess.” I confessed

“What is it?” he questioned curiously.

“Remember that story I told you about my first love?” I started explaining

“Yes”

“Well I decided to confess to him today?” I muttered.

“What did he say?”

“I don’t know yet, but I am about to find out.” I revealed.

“What time?” he asked densely.

“Right now” I confessed.

“Really? Where is he?”

“Right in front of my, Nichkhun I’ve liked you since 6 year ago, would you go out with me?” I confessed with all my strength.

 


 

Sorry for not uploading for so long, you can scold me now.

the truth is i have been procrastinating, i always tried writing a chapter but i was always distracted by something or someone sorry. Thank you to all my subscribers and vicqian ,  frozenyogurt101 ,  Mew_1412 , for commenting. I hope you enjoy.