All for One

Guardians Of Lemorian (EXO fanfic) | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan regained his consciousness and realized he was lying on the ground. The girl who called herself Minhee was standing over him. A cold wind gushed and sent a chill down Luhan's spine, and he was then able to see the blizzard that was starting to form just behind the girl. The north had cold night air, but this was by far the coldest for Luhan. And that included being with Xiumin.

He looked around and recognized where he was. He was at the rooftop of their apartment inside the school campus, a very familiar place for him. This had been his spot ever since they moved there, and he had been practicing his Ability whenever he was alone. He used to try lifting small objects here, just to assure himself that his Telekinesis was still there. It wasn't exactly subtle if he tried it out in public. 

"What are we doing here?" he asked Minhee.

"Waiting for them."

"For who?"

"The EXO."

Luhan's eyes went twice their size. "You know about us? I thought Minseok never told you that?"

"So gullible," Minhee said, snickering but looking somewhat annoyed. "Of course I'm not his sister, nor anyone's. I don't even know what Minseok's sister's name is. Apparently, you don't, either."

Luhan tried to stand up and willed the girl's shoes to slip under her. But it did not move with his telekinesis.

"I wouldn't try that if I were you," she said, amused as if she knew exactly what Luhan was trying to do. "I might kill you before they came here. Funny, I thought you have a bond. Why aren't they coming to your aid?"

Luhan tried to move the entire roof, but failed again. Just two nights ago he was able to accomplish that without much effort, but tonight, he felt like his brain would liquify because of too much concentration. He felt warmth down his nostrils and his hand went to his nose. His nose was bleeding.

"I've paralyzed your brain a bit, I hope it hurts," Minhee went on. "That way, you won't be able to use your telekinesis for a while. Or maybe never." More snicker.

Luhan was a er for cute girls with nice legs. But this one was really getting on his nerves. Her laughters even put him more to the edge. He somehow didn't care if she was a girl--Luhan wanted to throw her off the roof, if only he could use his Ability more.

"Kendra, stop right now." It was another girl's voice. Luhan felt the wind behind him shift, sensing another presence. And another. He couldn't move his head to turn around, though. It felt like he grew an extra coat of skull and it weighed ten times the original one. "Leave him alone."

"Oh please, you'll never beat me," 'Minhee' whose real name seemed to be Kendra spat. "Leave and don't spoil my fun."

One of them jumped over him and was standing in between him and Minhee--Kendra, whatever. The other one also moved closer to him and put a hand over his forehead. The two girls looked the same but they are not. They also seemed familiar. What was weirder, though was that the headache seemed to ebb a little when the girl touched her, and he felt he could move better.

"You're the one who should leave. These guys have nothing to do with you." It was the  taller one who spoke, the one standing in front of Luhan as if sheilding him from Kendra.

"Still not in the loop? These are EXO."

The first girl stood up and stepped closer to Kendra, turned again and looked at Luhan with uninterested eyes, then back at Kendra. Suddenly, Kendra started screaming. She stumbled and fell off the roof and Luhan felt as if a veil was lifted from his eyes and he can use his telekinesis again.

It would have been convenient if the Kendra girl fell to her death, but Luhan was really out of luck. She just came back up, cursing the two other girls.

Kendra screamed again, but this time it was different. The ground shook and Luhan's ears seemed to crack. He covered them and stumbled to the ground, feeling as if his head is on fire.

Then came again the darkness.


************

With his heightened sense, Lay heard the commotion, and figuring out it was his hyung, ran up to the rooftop. What he saw there made no sense. Three girls he didn't recognize were there with Luhan. One was a bit further away, clutching her head as if in pain, another one was glaring at the first girl, and the last one was aiming an arrow with a short bow at the first one. Luhan, on the other hand was lying on the ground. With Lay's Abilities, he could sense that his hyung was unconscious.

Lay's specialty was healing. He was the most sensitive when someone was in pain, and he could usually tell where they were hurt. Wounds were the easiest for him, and he wanted to take a closer look at Luhan to be able to examine him more thoroughly. The tension between the three girls was strong enough to make Lay rooted on the spot.

"Leave him alone," the last girl growled at the girl being aimed at.

"Tell your sister to get her arrow off my face."

"It's not in your face. Yet." the taller girl with the arrow said. "But it will be, soon, if you don't leave."

Don't move or she will kill Luhan.

No one spoke to him, but he heard it in his mind, loud and clear. It took Lay a full minute, though, until he realized he recognized the language. It had been a really long time since he heard it, but he still knew. They were talking in Lay's mother language--the one they used in their old planet.

"They're coming," the tallest of the girls told the other.

"Oooh," said the first girl, who now seemed to Lay was the bad one. "Exciting."

"We should leave," the tall one said. "Eonnie."

The excited girl suddenly screamed as if in pain and clutched her head, just as the tall girl tucked her bow on a hook on her back and jumped off the roof with the other one. Two seconds later, Lay was not alone.

"Luhan-hyung!" it was Sehun's voice.

Sehun, who specialized in controling wind, had manipulated some to carry himself up on the roof, practically levitating--just not as smooth as Kris could. He landed r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter