Welcome to the South

Guardians Of Lemorian (EXO fanfic) | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're cooking." Disbelief coated Eunhye's sentence when she walked into the kitchen and found her sister in front of the stove. She walked in so quietly that Gaeil almost dropped the laddle. Considering Gaeil had foresight, Eunhye always found her blindspots and enjoyed surprising her.

"Spaghetti?" Eunhye asked, obviously knowing what she was cooking--trying to cook--even without looking over her shoulder. It sure didn't smell like spaghetti. She went to open the fridge and got herself a can of soda. "I'll be safe and eat pizza, though." 

"Isn't it unfair that we get to eat these and the others don't?" Gaeil asked.

"Since when did you start thinking about student rights?" Gaeil knew better than to respond to that and went back to her spaghetti, trying to figure out what more ingredient to put in. "Maybe you should invite the newcomers to a pizza party," Eunhye said, catching her off guard yet again. She looked at Eunhye and her sister was smirking as she drank her soda.

"You're on to something."

"Look," Eunhye put down her soda on the counter. "I need to learn more about them. We should keep them close. If some of them are going to make it through as Prefects, I think I should know what their weaknesses are."

"What about Guardianship?"

"Speaking of which, what did you See?"

Gaeil went back to stirring. "I didn't see anything. I don't know. Their presence seem to make me lose the Sight somehow."

"We're still coping up," Eunhye assured her. "Just keep an eye out for that Fury or another one."

That went without saying. She just hoped the poison on her arrow did its effect on her.


************

A knock came at the door of the twelve EXO boys. Kris who was nearest came to open it. A girl jumped. Kai remembered her from their class. Was it Heejin or Leejae?

"I'm sorry, are you going to bed already?" she asked, looking up to Kris's tall figure.

"Not yet, why?"

"I was told to tell you to..." her hand reached to twirl her hair and then realized what she was doing quickly hid it behind her back. "What did Gaeil tell me again... Uh..."

"Don't let her stand there, Kris," Luhan called from the common room. "Come in." The girl hesitated until Kris opened the door wide and gestured for her to come in. "We're sorry we can't offer you anything but water," Luhan said. "We weren't given the memo beforehand that you can't go out on school nights in this school."

"Yeah, about that..." she started again. "I think it has something to do about food..."

By the mention of food, Tao, who was sleeping with his back to Sehun's knee as he sat on the floor, opened an eye.

"Right!" the girl seemed to remember. "The Jung sisters are inviting you to the House for a bit of a Welcoming party. They ordered food from restaurants in the city."

"Really?" Tao was wide awake now. "Who's the Jung sisters?"

"Eunhye and Gaeil. They told me to pick you up. All twelve of you."

Kai rose from his seat to knock on his hyungs' door. They were in no position to decline a Prefect, let alone the invitation for food. Suho, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were there.

"Hyung," he told Suho. "I think we are invited to some kind of meeting... uh... there'll be food... and there was a mention of sisters, so there'll be girls involved... should we go?"

"Where is this?" Suho asked, wishing it's outside the school. He needed the air.

"The House, I think..."

Chanyeol who was playing the guitar stopped his fingers and looked at Kai. "What House?"

"There's only one here, right? That one near the West Entrance."

"Hyung," Chanyeol smacked Suho's shoulder rather forcefully. "Let's go."


*********

"You're acting weird," Kai said to Sehun. "Do you really have to change your shirt twice?"

"Dude, I'm the one doing my own laundry," Sehun snapped, looking at himself in the mirror once again. Satisfied with how he looked, his hands went to his hair, this time.

"You're bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter