Library

Guardians Of Lemorian (EXO fanfic) | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gaeil stared at Luhan's retreating back when he left the dining hall. She exchanged a glance with her older sister, whom she found was almost close to tears. No matter how strong Eunhye was, she was still affected about what happened to them. She still blamed herself for what happened to her brother.  

"Where is Lay?" Suho asked, noticing another person not in the room.

The others didn't know where he went, and his roommates said their room was already empty. Baekhyun suddenly remembered the other night when his hyung had tried to sneak up to the Infirmary to heal the patients there.

The sisters exchanged another telepathic conversation, and suddenly Eunhye was up on her feet, excusing herself. Sensing where she was going, Baekhyun went with her. They went to the Infirmary and bumped into Chareen.

"How are you feeling now?" Baekhyun asked her.

"Why was I in the infirmary? I'm fine."

"You collapsed in the woods last night," Baek went on. "Don't you remember?"

"Last night? I wasn't in any woods last night! I had been working on the essay Sir Zhoumi gave us. Besides, we're told that no one should enter them because of the poison plant."

Eunhye searched the girl's memories, but there was nothing there about last night. The last thing she remembered was working on an essay... and that was  three hours before she found her with Baekhyun in the woods. Another thing she noticed was that it was the Chareen that she remembered that she could see in the girl's mind now unlike the other night.

Nurse Tiffany walked inside the room, helping someone to one of the empty beds.

"Hyung!" Baekhyun said, recognizing Lay, although he looked like he aged ten years. For some reason, his brother looked weak and seemed sick. Which was not right for Baekhyun because he knew Lay never got sick. Could he be another victim of the poisonous plant? "What happened?"

Eunhye let out a groan and she was rolling her eyes at Lay when Baekhyun turned to look at her. He healed too many people and he was out of energy now. Although Eunhye was thankful, she didn't want the guy to expose himself to the others. It was a good thing that no one was there but Baekhyun and Nurse Tiffany. She had been a Prefect before, as well, and right after becoming a nurse, she had worked for the school, just like Nurse Sunny.

"Nothing," Lay told Baekhyun. "Just a little dizzy, that's all."

Baekhyun sat beside his hyung. "What did you do?" he mouthed, thinking Eunhye wouldn't hear. Nurse Tiffany had already gone to look at Prof. Taeyeon on the other side of the room. "Did you heal all of them?"

Lay tried to. He didn't get to Prof Taeyeon because the pain was too great for him to bear. He had absorbed all the poison, but he didn't have something to channel it on. Eunhye felt bad for the guy. If he didn't have the ability to heal, he would have been dead. The effect of the poison was not lethal but if it was a big dosage, it could cause his internal organs to malfunction. 

"You missed breakfast," Baekhyun informed him. "D.O. cooked."

"Too bad."


*********


Suho was alone in their room and the door was open. Upon spotting him, Kris walked in and casually sat on the other bed. Not knowing how to say his thoughts out loud, he stood up, changed his mind and sat again. 

"Is something wrong?" Suho asked, seeing this. 

"You... Do you have problems... with..." Kris seemed to be at a loss for words to explain his question. Then he just sighed and tried again. "Do you have any problems with your abilities? I mean... when yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter