New Teachers

Guardians Of Lemorian (EXO fanfic) | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there was one good thing about Baekhyun's new school, it is that the teachers are good looking. It was as if looking hot was a quallification to be accepted as a part of South Lemorian's faculty and staff. Baekhyun had thought about being a teacher, too. Now, all he has to do is study hard, and he'll surely earn a job in this school.

Smiling to himself, he watched his female classmates sigh as the new teacher walked in. Baekhyun's smile dissolved into a confused look. Where was Miss Kim Taeyeon? He had been looking forward to this class all morning! Why is this guy coming in and taking over her class?

"Hi, everyone. I'm Professor Jung Yunho, and I'm going to take over Professor Kim's classes for the meantime while she recovers."

"I hope she never does," one girl whispered to another behind Baekhyun, and he rolled his eyes.

"Me, too."

A pencil came whizzing past Baekhyun's head and landed on the girl's desk, startling her. The girl looked across the room with frightened eyes at Eunhye, who was apparently the one who threw it.

"Jung Eunhye," the teacher said. "This class is not for you to throw pencils at your classmates."

All the students looked at Eunhye, as she glared at the teacher. Some snickered. Their teachers always acted as if she wasn't in the classroom whenever she made some threatening gestures like she just did. And Baekhyun knew they were even afraid of her. But obviously not Professor Jung Yunho.

"I'm sorry," Eunhye said through gritted teeth. "Professor."

The students were all watching Eunhye get bullied that they didn't see Yunho stick a tongue out at Eunhye for a second, then his face went back to the serious teacher he was just two seconds ago. Then, Professor Yunho clapped his hand once and the students' attention went back to him.

"Shall we start?" he said, smiling warmly. "Miss Eunhye, would you mind catching me up on your lessons?"

Baekhyun could see that nerve under Eunhye's left eye twitch. He glanced their new sub teacher the glance, and Baekhyun could tell by the look on the guy's eyes that he was doing this on purpose, and he was enjoying it.


*************


Heeseon didn't ask to be the daughter of the Headmaster. She was born to it. And she never wanted to be the daughter of a member of the Order, her father just happened to be one of the people who worked for them. She knew that when her dad dies, she'll have to take over his job, which was a pain in the , which was why Heeseon would do what it takes to keep him alive. She hated his job.

She knocked twice to his office and went in without her father's confirmation. She was summoned anyway.

"You asked for me?" Heeseon said, making her presence known. She lifted her eyes and saw the guy sitting on her father's table. "Changmin-oppa!" she cried and ran to the guys open arms. "I didn't know you were coming!"

"I told you yesterday," Heeseon's father said, putting ice cubes on two cups of steaming hot tea. Heeseon rolled her eyes. Who used ice cubes anymore? "If you had been listening to me, you would've known."

"Oh, did you?" she said, absentmindedly.

"See what I mean?" Headmaster Seo Jangwo (Seo Gung-ho to his daughter) motioned to her. "Take him to the House. He'll still be living with us."

Heeseon snorted but pulled the guy out of the room. "You should be thankful, really. You'll never like the Teachers' Quarters."

"Why not?"

"You're seriously asking me that?" Heeseon said with an unimpressed look. "Besides, I know you came back to keep an eye on your 'Subjects' so you'll do that better while living under the same roof as them."

"You're still giving your dad a hard time."

"Believe me he's asking for it," she stated, releasing his hand when they were out of the building. South Lemorian was not the normal school, harboring aliens, but teacher-student romantic relationship was frowned upon, and she didn't want to be misinterpreted. She still had taste.


*********

Eunhye didn't attend the next class. When the bell rang for the next period, she shot out of the room, following Yunho. She was fuming. She had gotten away from him for the last two years, and the last thing she needed was him coming back to breathe down her neck in everything she did.

She had been with Yunho since she could remember. The Headmaster had taken Yunho, Changmin, Eunhye and Gaeil, into his household.

Yunho rounded up a corner, aware of Eunhye following him. He led them to the small space under one staircase and spun to face her.

"What are you doing here?" she demanded.

"Things were getting out of hand," Yunho replied. "And you need to train twelve Guardians, I thought I could help."

"They're not even Guar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter