Control

Guardians Of Lemorian (EXO fanfic) | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you trying to expose yourself?" Luhan had pulled Eunhye to one of the empty offices and closed the door behind him. He finally remembered clearly who Eunhye was, and what she was capable of doing.

"I had to get him out of there," Eunhye said. "If I hadn't, he'd have killed everyone inside the room."

"You don't know that!" Luhan knew Kris, he wouldn't hurt anyone.

"It wasn't Kris I was worried about. It was Him."

Luhan went to Eunhye and held her shoulders with both hands. "You have to tell me what's going on. Don't give me that 'You're not ready yet' bullcrap."

When Kris was having that nightmare, Luhan himself felt so dark inside him, like he was being into a big black hole. He was sure that was what his other brothers felt, too, even Baekhyun.

"The twelve of you are linked," Eunhye began.

"Yeah, tell me something I don't know."

"You are one, and so you are as strong as your weakest link," she went on. "Someone is after you and they'll do everything so you won't fulfill what you are destined to do. And that is to rebuild our world."

"Rebuild what?"

"You've been here too long," she said. "You don't remember what you came here for. Why we had to break you out of the Twin Worlds and send you somewhere else..."

Luhan's head hurt. Her words weren't making any sense, but Luhan had heard them before.

"Yeah, my bad. I must have erased too many memories."

His head snapped back up to look at her. "Erased too many memories?" he repeated what she said. "You mean to say YOU erased our memories?"

"You wanted me to answer your questions, without giving you any 'You're not ready yet' bull, but you really are not ready yet." She took his hand in hers. "You're holding yourself back when you try to use these. That was why everything is going all over the place. You'll understand everything after the test."

"Well, give me the freaking test now, then."

"I can't. I'm not the Examiner."

"You're really not making sense."

She breathed deeply. "I can't give it to you all at once. We already made that mistake before and we never want it to happen again. Just two more days, Oppa. Will you trust me?"

Her addressing him like she did when they were still kids softened his heart. His hand went up to her head and he ruffled her hair. "When did you get so mature like this?"

"I always matured faster than you did."

"That you did," Luhan chuckled.

"Now I'm really going to bed. You don't have to walk me. Good night, Luhan."

"What's going on between you and Chanyeol?" he asked when she was almost at the door. "You seem really close lately."

"Nothing. And we're everything but close."

"Really? Because the moment I put my arms around you, they felt hot. You know what Chanyeol does, right?"

"You should rest. You must have a fever."

"I swear I almost went up in flames. He must be really jealous."

"Do you want to have your own version of nightmares, Luhan?"

 

*****************


"Good morning."

Chanyeol stared at his coffee when Luhan came to the kitchen. He felt so bad about what he almost did last night, and Chanyeol wished he didn't hurt his hyung. He stole a glance at Luhan's arms when they guy took the jar of sugar that was beside Chanyeol's mug. It didn't seemed burned, and now Chanyeol could breathe again.

"I'm taking the test," he suddenly said, wanting to talk about anything but what happened last nigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter