Nightmare

Guardians Of Lemorian (EXO fanfic) | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun heard chuckling and he rounded the corner to the common area. He found Gaeil and JB there, hunched over some photo album.

"Remember that day, Eunhye threw a fit when Mino tried to kiss her," Gaeil said. JB laughed at that. Sehun didn't know the guy knew how to smile. "I thought she was going to murder him."

"She would have if Heeseon didn't trip her."

"She knew her foot was there, she just was too angry to care." Gaeil turned the page and pointed to someone at the picture. "Who's that kid? I never saw him before."

"This was after you moved," JB said. "That's Mark. He's from somewhere in America... I think."

"Was he a Prefect, too?"

"Yeah, he was. He's from Mino's class, I think. Why, do you like him? You seem interested." JB's smile was gone now.

"Nothing. I just think I saw him somewhere before."

Sehun cleared his throat and sat in between them. "What are you two doing here?"

"Nothing that concerns you," JB said, clearing his throat, too. "Well, I'm going out for Patrol now. Bye Gaeil."

"See you later," Gaeil said as JB left.

"Are you two close before South Lemorian?" Sehun asked, trying to process what he just heard and the photos on the album. "This seemed like ages ago." Sehun looked at the photos. Gaeil looked like in her early teens in the pictures.

"Yeah, when we first came to Lemorian, we were living with Mino's family for two years before our brothers got transferred here. So we had to move here with them, because Yunho didn't want the four of us to be separated. Now we're living with Heeseon-eonnie and the Headmaster."

Just like Sehun and his eleven other brothers. They never wanted to be separated.

"Where are you from, originally?" he asked her, making conversation.

"You shouldn't ask questions you don't want to be asked, yourself," said a voice. Sehun and Gaeil both turned around to see Eunhye standing behind the couch.

Sehun felt his face drain of all the blood. She was right, he didn't want anyone to ask him that question. Especially if it was Gaeil, because he didn't want to lie to her. He glanced at her and saw her face was as white as he was. He was a pretty insensitive person but he felt there was something going on at the atmosphere at that moment. He suddenly wondered if there was something more than being a bunch of priveleged students living under one roof.

"I was just making conversation," Sehun said, feeling as if he was being scolded by his mother. "I didn't mean to pry or anything."

"I know, sweetheart." Somehow, the endearment made it creepier. "Now, Gaeil, sweety. Have you seen Mino?"

"I'm guessing you're just making conversation, too?" Gaeil said, trying to hide the hint of annoyance in her voice. Of course that didn't escape Eunhye's Ability, and she just stayed silent, waiting for Gaeil to answer. "No."

Eunhye smiled and walked away.

"What was that all about?" Sehun asked, totally confused about what happened.

"Don't mind her. She's just menopausal."

"I heard that!" came a voice down the hall.

"You hear everything!" Gaeil shouted back, and stuck her tongue out at her sister.

"I hope you bite that tongue!"

Gaeil giggled. Now Sehun was more confused than ever. One minute they were having a cold war, and being playful the next. Women.


****************


Kris couldn't breathe properly. There was something choking him, like air trapped in his windpipe. No, that wasn't it. It felt like something was p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter