Landing Error

Guardians Of Lemorian (EXO fanfic) | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What if someone saw you?"

 Suho was pacing back and forth inside their room. Lay was back in the House after spending half the day in the Infirmary himself, after he healed all the people who were victims of this so called poison.

"Nobody was awake, I made sure before I did anything."

"What if one of them woke up while you were--"

"If anything, it will look like he was a ert," Baekhyun suggested. "I mean, imagine waking up to that face so early in the morning."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Lay asked Baekhyun.

"That you look like a ert in the morning," Baekhyun replied, unfazed. He knew his hyung was too kindhearted to hit him in anyway so he just ignored the fist that was aimed at him. He just stood up and left the room. "I'm gonna look for some other interesting people to talk to."

"Ignore him," Suho told Lay, but the guy was already asleep. Lay was still weak.


***********


Why does trouble always seem to come after them? First, it was that weird girl trying to pose as Xiumin's sister and turning out to be some kind of monster who knew who they were and what they can do. And then their school had to be closed down because of some damages that would usually take no more than a couple of months to be repaired. Xiumin liked the North! It was cold there, unlike this Southern school they now had to go to. And just as he was adapting to the new environment, those mysterious sickness comes again. No one from his brothers are hurt this time, but that didn't erase that feeling in Xiumin's gut that this has something to do with them being there. Besides, there's obviously a lot going on in this school than the people let on, especially those three Prefect girls.

Xiumin noticed something was off with Luhan lately, and it only started that day when his brothers were first invited to the House. It was like he was obsessing with that one certain Prefect. For a moment there, Xiumin thought his best friend had fallen in love. But what Xiumin saw in Luhan's eyes weren't such things as lust or obsession or love. It was recognition, as if Luhan knew her even before they were introduced.

"Hyung! You're making it snow!"

Xiumin was snapped out of his thoughts when Chanyeol complained. Xiumin looked around and saw that their whole room was already covered with an inch of snow, and that Chanyeol had his guitar over his head, trying to avoid the snow falling from the ceiling.

"Sorry." Xiumin didn't even realize what he was doing.


**************


Kai frantically looked through the shelf. He had dragged Kris into the library, meaning to make his hyung read those scripts he had seen on that old book.

"You must have seen it wrong," Kris said, trying to pry Kai off the shelf. "There's no way these people will have some books from Exo Planet."

"It's around here, somewhere, I'm sure of it."

"Well, you just go and find that book, I'll just be here."

The section in the library where they were in had comfortable couches and sofa beds, clearly intended for some lengthy and comfortable reading. Kris made his way to the nearest couch and tried to doze off. He had trouble sleeping lately. It was because he was afraid of waking up a few feet in the air again.

He found himself fast asleep, and into the same dream he was having ever since they came to this new school. He was face to face again with a white dragon with eyes as green as emerald. Its head was as big as Kris, himself, and no matter how he tried to look, he couldn't see the end of its tail. They stared at each other, Kris utterly paralized to the spot for fear that the dragon will eat him. Then, just like in every dream, its head moved away from Kris just to stand a little higher and spread a pair of wings that was so wide and long that Kris thought the walls of his dream will tear. The dragon took a big gulp of air and Kris knew what was coming. It opened its big mouth and roared, and Kris was jolted awake.

There was a loud thump and Kris groaned when he landed on the carpetted floor. He had done it again. Whether he slept on his bed, or on the dirt of the woods he was supposed to guard, or a couch in the House Library, he would still wake up ten feet in the air and land on the floor.

"Are you hurt?" Kai asked, curious about his hyung on the floor.

"I'm fine," Kris replied. He wasn't hurt. Annoyed, he was. He stood up and dusted off his pants. "I'll leave you to your books, Scholar Kim."


**********


"Nothing?" Heeseon lifted her eyes from the comic book she was reading

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter