One EXO

Guardians Of Lemorian (EXO fanfic) | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The Northern part of the country has suffered a major catastrophe brought by the blizzard two nights ago. Locals swore there were thunderstorms, hurricanes and earthquakes in just a span of ten minutes. Experts say this is the most devastating calamity that happened in the country in the last three centuries. The Northern Betelguese School of Arts seem to be the most unfortunate to be hit by this storm. Classes will be suspended for the whole year and students will be distributed to other schools around the country. The said school's board of Trustees are currently deliberating the opening of the school and the matters of repairs that apparently will cost a fortune--"

The television screen suddenly turned blank.

"Hey! Why'd you turn it off?" Gaeil complained to her older sister who had the remote in her hand.

"You're still obsessing over them, it's not cool."

Eunhye, the older sister, sat on the couch and lifted her feet to rest atop the table.

"It's not about them, it's about the country and national security," Gaeil argued even though she knew there was no point. Her sister knew what she was thinking.

"Yeah right," Eunhye snarked. "There's nuke in the oven, you can eat now."

"I miss Heeseon-unnie's cooking," Gaeil grumbled.

"She won't be back til next week so you'll have to make do with what's there."

A knock came at the door, followed by a girls voice. "Gae-il? Are you here? I'm home."

"Did you lock it again?" Gaeil asked her older sister about the door.

"Look into your Inner Eye and decide to open it always." Eunhye stood up and went out the window. "I'll go on patrol."

"I'll join you later," Gaeil said, opening the door for her room mate, Heejin.

"Don't bother. You'll get stuck in front of the tv anyway."

Eunhye leaped off into the night to patrol around the school. South Lemorian Academy was the closest school to the Borders, and it was not that safe--at least for someone like them. The people were too oblivious to care, though, so it was their job to watch out for any anomaly inside and outside the campus grounds. It was a Thursday night, and most of the students would be studying or sleeping inside their dorms. Night loitering wasn't allowed, which was also why Eunhye went out patrolling. Those Furies loved to be out at night.

She was still upset with Gaeil of making her lose her last Fury. That one called herself Kendra and pretended to be a student in the Academy. Kendra passed the Borders and posed as a transfer student in order to monitor the human world, and immediately set out to the northern parts to pursue her targets. Eunhye hated the north but she went anyway, following Kendra and wanted to know what the Fury intend to do.

There, Eunhye ran into a person she thought to be dead.

She decided to obsess over that later, as she heard annoying voices in her head even before she was in earshot distance from them. The girls were speaking in hushed voices.

"I can't see!"

"Move over!"

"I got here first!"

Eunhye stood straight in her five foot seven inches and walked over to them quietly. She was a Prefect, which was like a police squad of the 

"Isn't it past your bedtime already?" she whispered to them, matching their tones. "And this isn't your floor."

"It's a Prefect."

They scurried out into the hall, apparently scared out of their wits of her. Most of the students here were scared of her, thanks to her status as one of the Prefects. They were the ones who were authorized to implement the rules, even though they weren't part of the Student Council. They served more as an extention of the Lemorian Order, which generated to the rules of all the campuses in the city.

She went ahead down the hallway and came to a noisy room. She was about to knock when Gaeil texted her that they need to go to the Headmaster's office. She took one last look at the door, considering knocking, just to make her presence known but thought better of it and just went to the Head's office.

Gaeil was already there when Eunhye arrived at the school Head's office, and passed her thought on to her telepathic older sister with a warning that she wouldn't like the news. Her sister didn't need words as the head's thoughts registered on Eunhye's, even if she didn't want to. It was a permanent passive skill that she had long mastered to tune out, but in moments like these when her emotions were threatening to get the best of her, she couldn't focus and her guard was partly down. The head master was practically screaming inside his head. He knew what Eunhye and Gaeil were, being one of the top members of the Order, and he knew what Eunhye was capable of, which was Eunhye was wondering why he was bothering practicing in his mind how to break the news to her.

"Twelve?" Eunhye exclaimed, putting the Head more at edge. She knew some of them were coming, but she didn't expect all of them to stay there in their campus. Lemorian had two other campuses, why did they have to crowd all twelve in the one closest to the Borders? "You're asking for your school to be closed, aren't you? You've seen what happened to Betelguese, didn't you?"

Gaeil wanted to ask the Head to excuse her sister's rudeness. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter