5 years later

You are my Everything

As 5 years has passed both Jinam and Jungkook finished college. Jimin was now the Co CEO of a company in Busan, Taehyung owned a company in Daegu, Namjoon owned a company in Seoul, Jin was a doctor at Severance Hospital in Seoul, Yoongi had his own men that he trains and brings along with him on business trips, and Hoseok was in Seoul training the knew men that kept coming in. As for Halo and Pentagon they were sent to stay at each company. They were all seperated but they didn't mind because this was something they wanted to do as well. As for body guards Jinam were given new ones. Yuto was finally back to protecting her with Wooseok and Yoondong.   

Jungkook was training alongside Hoseok and Yoongi since his second year in college. He was still able to have time to go to school and see Jinam. He made sure that he had the opportunity to do that and not leave Jinam alone. He has gotten stronger and learned how to defend himself better than he did before. 

Jinam started working in a cafe as Jungkook wasn't home often. She didn't want to feel left out and didn't want to just use money she wanted to know how it felt earning money as well. Jinam wasn't like many girls who just wanted this and that and money. She wanted to feel like everyone else and work for what she wants.

Everyone has finished so much within the 5 years spent working so hard. Everyone missed each other. Jinam remembered to call everyone and leave them messages, Taehyung made sure to call Jinam whenever he had time, Yoongi made sure to check up on Jinam every now and then, Seokjin made sure that Jinam was healthly every month, and for the rest they contacted Jinam to make sure that she was doing fine and that she was happy and not lonely with no one around as much.

During the summer Namjoon contacted everyone. He wanted to go on a trip together to Hawaii. Everyone agreed and went.

As they meet in Hawaii everyone brought a significant other. Jinam was excited to see everyone. She even brought along her puppy that Jungkook bought for her. Everyone spent their time together at all times. Everyone made sure to be able to talk to each other and catch up on one another as 5 years has passed with little to no contact. Everyone has aged and grown to be such adults even the two babies were well grown adults.

Hawaii was beautiful they enjoyed the view the people there and just everything about it was worth it to them. They missed each other so much that they had to do everything together and even got friendship things with each other. This was a reunion they all would not forget.

----------

A/N Since it's long and there was some ups and downs I think I'll end it here with some Bangtan in Hawaii for you guys :)

-sistarsasa

Date: Aug 22, 2017