After School

You are my Everything

Recommended song Bangtan Converse High

----------

Jinam's POV:

It's finally after school I get to see all my Oppas. Asa I'm so excited I never knew there were other people in our company that's so cool. I finally get to meet new Oppas and someone who is in the same grade and class as I am. I wish Umma and Appa told us this a long time ago it would have been even more fun.

Jungkook's POV:

She looks so happy. I haven't seen her this happy in a while. It's usually because of us but this time it's about someone else that we just found out about today. It's crazy, but I guess that's fine right we all have something in common and it's crazy I guess.

Yoondong's POV:

This is something different. We usually just go home, but today we are going to go hang out. I guess my Hyungs were just keeping this because they knew that the Co-owner had a daughter they wanted to keep away from her. But I can see that Jungkook likes her or something. He seems a little protective of her. Aish I wish I was Jungkook that would be so cool. I would get to see her every morning and I would get to see her every night. I would be with her every day. That would be the best thing in this whole world. Aish why am I already falling for a girl I just met this is crazy.

Narrator's POV:

They all said to met at the park by their school. Later on Seokjin, Yoongi, and Sungho came all together. Jinam notice them and greeted them happily.

"Annyeong Jin Oppa, Annyeong Suga Oppa, Annyeong Dino Sunbae-nim," Jinam hugged them.

"Aigoo you are so happy today," Seokjin smiled.

"Ne," Jinam smiled and nodded her head.

"Ah she is still as cute when she was little," Sungho smiled.

"Dino Sunbae-nim have we meet before?" Jinam titled her head.

"Ne we did when you were really little," Sungho smiled.

"Ah jeomal?" Jinam fixed her hair.

"Ne," Sungho nodded his head.

"How come I don't remember?" Jinam scratched her head.

"Here let me remind you," Sungho smiled and sung Super Junior 'No Other'.

"Ah~ I remember now," Jinam smiled brightly.

"It's been a while since I last saw you and you are growing up to become so beautiful," Sungho smiled.

"Gomawo," Jinam bowed.

"Ah also call me Oppa hearing Sunbae from you feels weird," Sungho laughed.
"Araso Dino Oppa," Jinam smiled and said with no hesitation as they all walked to the others.

"Ah Dino Hyung annyeong," Jungkook quickly got up and high-fived Sungho.

"Jungkook, you remeber me huh?" Sungho smiled.

"Ne Hyung, you were the one who secretly bought me ice cream," Jungkook smiled brightly.

"Aigoo you really do," Sungho said.

"Oh Jin Hyung Suga Hyung. Ah~ now I remember them," Yoondong smiled.

"Aigoo Yoondong you are so handsome," Jin smiled.

"Yah you are getting tall," Yoongi laughed.

"Ah Hyung are you srinking?" Yoondong laughed.

"Aish~ I'm still older than you," Yoongi pretended to hit Yoondong.

"Ara what are we all here for?" Seokjin asked.

"Just for a reunion," Jinam smiled.

"Aigoo my little girl is so sweet," Sungho put an arm around her.

"Yah who said she was your little girl?" Yoongi playfully hit his arm.

"I did," Sungho put his arm back around Jinam.

"Ah Oppa lunch was a while ago can we go and eat?" Jinam pulled on Namjoon's sleeves.

"Ne, let's go eat guys," Namjoon pulled out his wallet and looked at his money.

"Oppa don't worry about it I'll pay for myself," Jinam looked at Namjoon's money.

"Anni I got it," Namjoon put his wallet back away.

"Oppa you don't even have enough for dessert I got it," Jinam pouted.

"But I feel bad," Namjoon looked down.

"Oppa just work later you're old," Jinam smiled.

"Ne, now hurry I'm hungry," Jinam grabbed Namjoon's arm and ran to the others.

"So what are we going to eat?" Sungho asked.

"Mollayo," Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

"Whatever Jinam wants," Seokjin smiled.

"Anything? Chinja?!?!" Jinam was shocked.

"Ok well we can all order our own then," Namjoon smiled.

"Ne," everyone nodded their heads.

Everyone ordered and went to find a table to wait for their food. Yoondong, Jinam, and Jungkook all sat together. Jungkook felt a little weird, but he had to act like everything was alright and nothing was bothering him. They are just friends so nothing will happen. Jungkook sighed and looked down. Hearing the sigh Jinam looked at Jungkook and tilted her head.

"Kookie what's the matter?"

"Ah it's nothing," Jungkook looked at Jinam.

"Are you sure?" Jinam checked.

"Ne, I'm sure don't worry about it"

"Kookie I have to we're friends," Jinam sighed quitely.

"You don't have to I'm fine," Jungkook smiled slightly.

"Umm I guess so Kookie," Jinam blanked and looked away.

Jungkook's POV:

Yoondong is sitting next to Jinam, this makes me a little uncomfortable but I just have to act like it doesn't bother me. It shouldn't because we are all just friends, nothing is going to happen it shouldn't. This is making me worry so much. I got to stop this, I should know nothing will happen.

"Kookie what's the matter?"

I sighed a little to loud, "Ah it's nothing."

"Are you sure?"

No, I'm not, "Ne, I'm sure don't worry about it"

"Kookie I have to we're friends," Jinam sighed quitely but I heard her.

Friends? I wish we were more than that, "You don't have to I'm fine," I smiled slightly.

"Umm I guess so Kookie," Jinam blanked and looked away.

I hate hearing that. I hate hearing that we are just friends. Why can't we be more? why don't you just look at me? I hope you don't fall for Yoondong-ah because that would just kill me on the inside so much. Aish today is just not going as good I just want to go home and sleep.

 Narrator's POV:

The whole time everyone ate and talked happily together Jimin had the camera recording sitting somewhere no one knew about it. After they were done eating they all got ready to go home. They all said good bye to each other and walked seperate ways.

Jimin was holding onto the camera and looking though everything he smiled and put it away. When they got home Jungkook quickly took off his shoes and made his way to his room. Jinam tilter her head and followed after Jungkook. The rest of the boys just sighed quietly and went to the living room.

In Jungkook's room:

"Kookie?" Jinam poked her head in.

"Can I just be left alone?" Jungkook turned away from the door.

"Anni talk to me," Jinam walked in.

"Nammie just leave me alone," Jungkook didn't look at her.

"Kook what's the matter?" Jinam looked at Jungkook's back.

"It's just really hard right now," Jungkook sighed.

"But we just started school," Jinam was confused.

"It's something else"

"I guess, but you know you can talk to me right?"

"Ne I know I just can't talk to you about this"

"Ah~ I understand. Do you want to talk to any of the Oppas?" Jinam just nodded and asked.

"I will later," Jungkook never turned to face Jinam.

"Anni do it now"

"I'll do it later trust me," Jungkook got a little frustrated.

"I'm getting for you," Jinam turned to the door.

"Jinam can't you just let it go?" Jungkook raised his voice.

Jinam pauged and looked at Jungkook,"I should know when to stop. Mianhae"

"I didn't mean to do that Nammie," Jungkook stood up and faced Jinam.

"Anni I understand you really want to be alone," tears rolled down Jinam's face.

"Don't cry," Jungkook moved closer to Jinam.

"Anni I want to be alone too," Jinam walked out of his room and ran to her room.

Seokjin heard Jungkook's voice and then heard the door slam. All the boys stood up and went up stairs. Seokjin, Taehyung, and Hoseok went to Jinam. While Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jimin went to Jungkook.

In Jinam's room:

Jinam heard knocking and quickly wipped her tears,"Umm ne?"

"Nammie?" Seokjin poked his head in.

"Ah Jin Oppa"

"Are you ok?" Jin asked.

"Uh~ne," Jinam nodded her head.
"You don't have to lie I know you aren't," Seokjin put up his hand so the other two won't come in.

"I really am Oppa I'm fine," Jinam looked back at her homework.

"That's not what I see from the teddy bear in your lap"

"Umm well he's just helping me"
"With?"

"Ummm he's my partner"
"Just talk to Oppa I'm all ears," Seokjin sat down next to Jinam.

Seokjin hugged Jinam and she started to cry.

"See I knew you weren't ok"

"Oppa I'm just crying for no reason"

"There's a reason. What did you and Kook talk about?"

"Oppa he just won't talk to me and I just didn't want him to be sad and he got mad and yelled at me"

"Don't be sad about that Kook just really needed his time alone"

"But Oppa something is really bothering him and he won't tell me"

"It's a lot more personal than you think it is kid"

"Why can't I know Oppa?"

"It's about something that if you know things might change"

"I was just trying to help"

"I know it's just I know that Kook will talk to Namjoon later so don't worry"

"I guess I should have trusted him then"

"It's ok kid I know you just really want to help Kook because he is always there for you"

"Ne, I was just trying but I should have stopped the first time he asked."

"This is just a lesson there is always next time," Seokjin smiled.

"Ne gomawo Oppa," Jinam hugged Seokjin.

The wole time they were talking Taehyung and Hoseok were listing through the door. They felt a little bad that Jinam didn't know that they want her to wait until Jungkook is ready to tell her not that they told her.

In Jungkook's room:

Before entering Namjoon told Yoongi and Jimin not to follow him.

"Kook what's the matter?" Namjoon walked in.

"Hyung it feels so weird meeting Yoondong-ah today"

"Wae?"
"I don't know Hyung it just did. I feel like he is going to like her and ask her out before I could even tell her"

"Then why don't you tell her?"

"Anni Hyung what if she doesn't feel the same way and it just ruins our friendship?"

"Kid you guys can't avoid each other you live in the same house"

"I know but Hyung I'm just scared"

"What are you waiting for?"

"Well I don't know if she has the same feelings as me right now so I have to wait"

"Then Kook you better step up your game"

"Hyung is it obvious that I like her?"

"Yes kind of but she's in her own world so she won't know"

"So does that mean Yoondong can tell?"

"I'm pretty sure he des but get close to him and be friends and tell him he's a good kid he will back off"

"Thanks Hyung," Jungkook slightly smiled.

"Also we heard your voice from down stairs so next time be careful"

"I know I said sorry but I know I was at the wrong"

"You know she's sensitive so whenever you're ready go ask her if she's ok"

"Ne Hyung I will I just have to wait for a while"

"Well you got that off your chest right?"

"Ne thanks Hyung"

Jimin walked in,"When are you planning on telling her?"

"Chim Hyung were you listening the whole time?"

"Ne I was," Jimin nodded his head.

"Well Hyung I don't really know"

"Well it better be by junior year because I know a lot of guys are going to try and talk to her"

"I know Hyung and I will. I think junior year would be a good year"

"We are always here if you ever need us to help you with your confession"

"Ne gomawo Hyung"

"No problem child," Jimin smiled and walked out.

"Well, I'll leave you alone to think for a while," Namjoon patted Junkook's shoulders and walked out.

Jungkook sighed and looked down at the picture they took their last day of school. They both looked so happy and the smile Jinam had was because of him.

--Flashback--

"Nammie Kookie take a picture together," one of their friend had a camera.

"Nam guess what?"

"What?" Jinam looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook did a funny noise and it made Jinam laugh. At the best moment both of them were laughing and their friend had caught the moment.

--End of Flashback--

Jungkook smiled remembering Jinam's beautiful smile and laugh. He just doesn't know what he would do if he never went to school with her. She was the whole reason why he didn't change schools several times. Jungkook sighed as he got up to get out.

As Jungkook got out of his room he saw Jinam in her dance attire walking down stairs. Jungkook quickly went back to his room changed and ran down stairs. as he got down stairs Jinam was already out the door. Jungkook quickly slipped on his shoes bid his good byes and ran down the street to catch up to Jinam.

Jungkook looked at Jinam from behind and notice that she ha her earphone in. Jungkook took a breath and just continued to walk behind her. Jungkook just kept walking and smiled. As Jinam made it to the practice room, Jungkook had stopped and waited so that she wouldn't know what he was there. As Jungkook waited for her to enter he saw Yoondong, Ooon, Heecheon, and Dino enter right after her. Jungkook then quickly ran in after them nd looked for Jinam in all the rooms. He couldn't find her in any of the dance rooms. He then looked in the other rooms and found her singing to Winner Empty.

Jungkook sighed, he knew that when she sung this song she was sad. Jinam sung this song when she missed Seunghoon or she was just really sad. Ooon walked out of one of the dance room and saw Jungkook standing there. Ooon then went up to Jungkook.

"Jungkook-ah gwenchana?"

"Huh? Ah~ Ooon Hyung"

"Gwenchana?"

"Ah ne Hyung"

"Who are you watching?" Ooon peaked at the window.

"Oh it's just"

"Ah it's my Jinam," Ooon smiled.

Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck.

"Let's go inside," Ooon put his hand on the door nob.

"Anniayo Hyung"

"Wae?"

"She's kind of sad right now Hyung"

"Ah I understand then why don't you text her?"

"Anni she asked for time alone so I'll give it to her"

"Ah you are very understanding. Well may I ask what song she is singing?"

"Oh she's singing her friends song Empty"

"Wow she knows Winner Sunbae?"

"Ne Hyung she traineed with them for a while"

"Didn't she just get into dancing and stuff though?"

"Ne but she was always there watching them and learning for a very long time"

"Ah~ wow that is so cool"

Jungkook looked back into the room and notice that Jinam was on the phone. Jungkook then turned to Ooon and told him that he will go with him back to the dance room. Ooon nooded and lead Jungkook to the dance room that they are in.

Jinam on the phone: (Winner Empty playing)

"Ah yobosayo?"

"Nammie?"

"A Seunghoon Oppa annyeong"

"Aiggo kid why are you listing to our song?"

"I'm kind of sad and I miss you Oppa"

"Ah where are you?"

"I'm at the training building near my house"

"Oh so you're near YG?"

"Ne Oppa"

"Well I'll come over to practice soon then"

"Jinja Oppa??"

"Ne so go find a dance room for me and the other Oppas araso?"

"Ne araso Oppa"

"Also Ikon will come to see you too"

"Jinja?!?! Woah I haven't seen them in a while too. It's going to be so cool since you guys are popular now"

"Yah Nammie we are still the normal trainees"

"Ah araso Oppa it's just really cool"

"Ne, well I'll see you soon so go find a room for us"
"Ne Oppa annyeong"

"Annyeong kiddo"

After the phone call Jinam went to the furthest dance room and made sure that the door locked and that music didn't leak out of the room. Jinam checked everything then set up her phone and played a song for her to dance to.

As Jinam waited for Winner and Ikon she decided to learn Ikno's version of 'Just Another Boy'. As Jinam finished learning the dance Winner and Ikon walked in.

Jinam quickly turned to the door and smiled, "Annyeong Oppa"

"Aigoo everytime I see you, you are just getting so much more beautiful"

"Ay~ Oppa don't say that," Jinam smiled and hugged Seunghoon.

"You can't forget us too," Seunghyoon pouted and extended his arms.

"Ah I can never forget you guys," Jinam smiled.

After Jinam hugged Winner and Ikon they asked her what she was doing.

"Ah I was learning the dance for 'Just Another Boy' Ikon's version"

"You should show us," B.I. got really excited.

"That's only if you guys dance with me," Jinam pouted.

"Then how will we watch you?" Donghyuk scrunched his eyebrows.

"But Oppa," Jinam pouted even more.

"Ah jebal," Bobby pouted.

"Come on do it for me," Seunghoon smiled.

"Aish araso," Jinam pouted and went to play the music.

Jinam did the dance and even practiced singing and dancing while showing them. After she finished they all clapped for her. They were all so happy that she did it. B.I. smiled and stood up and gave Jinam the big tight hug.

"Woah ourJinam has gotten so much better at singing and dancing," Minho smiled.

"Ne I practiced till late here Oppa," Jinam smiled.

"Aigoo working here till late and still going to school," Jinwoo ruffled Jinam's hair.

"Ah we should talk to YG CEO-nim," Jinhwan smiled.

"Ah wae Oppa?" Jinam looked at Jinhwan worried.

"To get you signed," Jinhwan patted Jinam's head.

"Anniayo I''m fine just the way I am," Jinam smiled.

"You can really benefit," Taehyun smiled.

"Let's try singing now," Seungyoon went to Jinam's phone.

"What should you sing?" Junhow asked.

"Ah~ 'Long time no see'it's really good for vocals," B.I suggested.

"She can sing all the vocals and if she needs help Chanwoo could help her," Bobby suggested.

"Why am I singing by myself?" Jinam asked.

"Because we are testing you right now," Seunghoon smiled.

"Are you ready?" Minho asked.

"Ne Oppa," Jinam nodded her head.

Jinam motion for Bobby and B.I to help and rap and they did. Jinam sung for them and they were very saticfied with her singing as well. They all clapped for her when she finished. Jinam bowed and thanked them as she laughed at how sweet they were.

"Wow Jinam you are really good. You should really think about auditiong and see where you go," Seunghoon smiled.

"Ah I don't know. I want to finish school right now"

"You can do both," Chanwoo smiled.

"I don't really know Chanwoo Oppa it's kind of hard"

"You will know what you want to do soon so don't think about it to hard kid," Junhoe smiled.

"Ne, I will it's always on my mind," Jinam smiled.

"But we really will talk to YG CEO-nim," Jinhwan smiled.

"Araso Oppa do as you want," Jinam bowed, "But don't you guys have to show him some kind of evidence?"

"Ne we do. So we secretly recorded you," Donghyuk smiled and showed you the camera.

"you guys really recorded me? Without even telling me? WAE~?" Jinam pouted and stomped her feet.

"Aigoo you're so cute," Yunhyeong pinched Jinam's cheeks.

"Ok let's get to practice guys," Seungyoon said.

"Ne," Everyone answered.

"Ah what are you guys doing today?" Jinam asked.

"Umm just preparing for stuff," Yunhyeong smiled.

"Like?" Jinam questioned.

"Comeback," Taehyun said as he streched.

"Debut," Donghyuk smiled.

"Woah debak," Jinam clapped her hands

"Ok ok kids let's pracitce," B.I motioned everyone to be quite.

The rest of the night  was of them dancing and singing. It was hard but everyone got through it very well. Even Jinam got through it. They all stopped at 2am because Jinam needed to get home and shower and sleep for school the nect day. Winner and Ikon couldn't walk her home but the left and got into the car before she could and waited and watched her walk hom.

When Jinam got home everyone was sleeping. All the lights were off and there was no noise from any of the rooms. Jinam went to her room and got ready to shower. After the shower she went to get her clothes ready for school. She also set her alarm clock to wake her up at 5 so that she could practice a little before going to school. Jinam was so tired that after she finished everything adn laid down on the bed she fell asleep right away.

Now if you guys are wonddering about Jungkook. He was with Ooon, Dino, Heecheon, and Yoondong the whole time. They were all dancing for about three hours then they all stopped and got ready to leave. Jungkook then went to go look for Jinam and notice that she wasn't in the room she was before. He then went to look at all the room and heard music from the last dance room and peaked in to see but he could only see unclear images of 13 bodies. Jungkook sighed but knew that she would be fine and would make it home safe and sound with whoever she is with.

----------

A/N

Sorry again for such the long wait. I blame it on my computer.

Time: 12:40 Date: Sep 07, 2016

-sistarsasa