Recordings

You are my Everything


Song Recommended
Shinee- Dream Girl 
--------

MIDDLE SCHOOL
-------
Jimin was in front of the camera again, "It has been a while. The last time I recorded myself talking was when I was 8 and now I'm 12. It has been 4 years since I last sat like this. Well today is another day at school, well middle school now. But I just wanted to say Jinam please be careful you are growing up really beautiful and I do not want you to get hurt by guys who are stubborn and worthless. Well you are going to be a middle school student soon too and I know you will be going to school with Jungkook. I wonder if he is watching over you like we told him to. 

I wonder how you feel. I see many boys following you home and it's kind of weird. I wonder if they are jealous of Jungkook for getting to live with you and he also gets to walk home with you. Wow to think about it I think that Jungkook is a lucky boy hahaha. Humm but then again you walk home with the rest of us too. I wonder if girls are jealous of you. Well I need to go to school so I'll record later. I hope you watch this on your 18th birthday. I love you, you little bug" 

Jimin smiled to the camera then turned it off.
-------
After school Jimin went to his room and Taehyung came along with him. 

"Hey let's record for Jinam", Jimin pulled out his camera. 
"Sure"

Jimin and Taehyung sat in front of the camera. 
"Hi there kiddo it's Jimin again. Oh and this here is your best friend. Well not really he is my best friend."
"Hi Jinam it's Taehyung", Taehyung waved. 
"Well we are here to talk about our day at school. I have to say you are really popular at school but you seem to not talk to anyone why is that?"
"Child you are really antisocial huh?"
Taehyung and Jimin laughed. 
"Well I hope you had a good day at school it was great wasn't it? It had to be"
"Kid you have so many boys walking you home it's really weird because you so no interest in them"
"They even try talking to you and it's funny because you seem to not even notice them"
"Even me. You ignored me Jinam you know that's not nice", Taehyung pouted. 
"Ew put away your ageyo that's gross", Jimin covered Taehyung's face. 
"Well we have to go wash up so talk to you later kiddo", Jimin and Taehyung waved good bye and turned off the camera. 

After they finished they went straight to the bathroom. Seokjin then came up to Jimin. 
"Hey Jimin can I make a video?"
"Ne go ahead Hyung" 
"Ara gomawo", Seokjin went to Jimin's room. 

Seokjin the camera. He sighed, "Hi Jinam it's Oppa. I just wanted to be included too. I see that Jimin does this a lot. Well all I know is that he did it twice and now he is doing it again. Kid you have a great brother so don't take him for granted. He really loves you and he is always taking care of you even though you may not see it. So be nice to your brother and make sure to tell him you love him araso?"

"Jin Oppa" 
"Ne?" Seokjin scratched his head. 
"Ah~ Oppa what are you doing?"
"Recording"
"Woah can I say something?"
"Ne go ahead"

Jinam went to the camera and bowed, "Annyeonghasayo, my name is Jinam and I am 10 years old. I have an older brother and his name is Jimin he is 12. We are 2 years apart but he still acts my age, which I find kind of fun because I don't really have anyone to play with around my age. Umm also I want to say that I love all my Oppas that live with me oh and Jungkookie. Everyone is really nice to me and if they were to ever leave I would really miss them. But I that's all I have to say oh~ and thank you guys for being so awesome." 

Jinam smiled and bowed again. 
"You are so cute", Seokjin ruffled Jinam's hair. 
"Oppa my hair", Jinam fixed it. 
Seokjin then kissed Jinam's cheek. 
"Oppa I'm older now don't do that", Jinam pouted. 
"You are way to cute", Seokjin smiled, "Ah the camera. Well that's all for now bye kiddo", Seokjin waved to the camera then shut it off. 
-------
Jimin sat in front of the camera early on Jinam's and Jungkook's elementary promotion. 
"Good morning, Jinam and Kook" Jimin sung, "Well it's early in the morning so I can't be that loud. But today is the big day you are finally promoting elementary. Now to become a bigger kid. I can't believe you are going to middle school soon. That just makes me older and it shows that Jin Hyung is really really old. Hahaha well kiddo it's finally nice to see that you are growing up and you know that you are getting more and more beautiful every single day. 

I can't believe I'm saying this but if I wasn't your brother and if I wasn't so much older than you I would make you mine......EW!!! Hahaha but kiddo you are so beautiful. Aigoo you are getting older and older now I can't believe it. Ah also today should be a good day. Let's go out and eat something yummy." 

Jimin smiled and turned off the camera. He then packed it all up and took it and recorded the promotion. Jimin was so proud of his sister. 
-------
Jimin the camera as soon as he walked into the school buildings, "Jinammie Jungkookie today is the special day. I'm going to go sit inside and recorded with the others" 

Jimin went inside and sat with Yoonki, "Suga Hyung say something to Jinammie and Jungkookie"
"Oh annyeong I can't believe you guys are going to middle school. Well I'm kind of old I'm almost done with high school so don't think to much about it"
"Hyung you have 2 more years"
"I know that's why I am almost done"
"Oh I guess so"

"Oh Rap Mon Hyung say something to the 2 maknaes"
"Ah Jinammie I'm glad you are growing up, but you are growing up to act very cold you got to be more cheerful kiddo it's scary, but I think your beautifulness is helping you with that. And Jungkook be a little nicer to everyone. You may see quite and all but you pick on all of your Hyungs that's not nice. But good job kids", Namjoon smiled. 

"Jin Hyung you too", Jimin turned to Jin. 
"Ah~ you 2 are such trouble makers no wonder you guys grew up together you guys are so similar it's unbilievable and you guys aren't even sister and brother. But anyways I'm happy for you guys. You guys make me feel old I only have one more year in high school then I'm off to college. Gross more school"

"Oh Hope Hyung you too"
"Oh, annyeong there Jinam. I'll be nice to you because you are so adorable. Umm well I'm glad that you are growing up kiddo. I can't believe that you grew us so beautiful. You make every guy in your class nervous because you walk in and their whole world turns up-side down. You are so cute and nice job kiddo you are growing up. Now Jungkook well there isn't much to say because we are brothers and you know that I'm proud of you and I have to just say that you need to keep trying you will get there one day I promise you kid." 

"Oh we can't forget the 4D V"
"Ah ne annyeong you guys. I'm so proud of you guys. You guys are growing up really well. And I'm glad to say that I am helping you guys grow up into good kids. Because of me you guys are the most attractive in your whole school. I am the reason why you guys have so much friends. It's all because of me so don't forget that. Make sure to thank me later ok kids."  

Namjoon smacked Taehyung's head. 
"Ouch that hurts", Taehyung rubbed his head.
"Don't be like that they grew up with the rest of us too"
"Aish I know Hyung", Taehyung pouted. 
Jimin laughed then quickly stopped. 
"It's starting now"

Jimin had stopped recording till it was Jinam's and Jungkook's home room class. 
--------
"Look there you are", Jimin zoomed in on Jinam then to Jungkook. 
"Jinam", the teacher called. 
"WOW!!!"
"WOAH!!!"
"YAY!!!"
"YOU GO GIRL!!!"
"NICE JOB KIDDO!!!"
"WOOO!!!!"
"THAT'S MY SISTER"
They all shouted with the rest of the school. 
"Jungkook", the teacher called up Jungkook. 
"WOW!!"
"YAY!!!"
"NICE JOB KOOKIE!!!"
"LOOK AT THE FANCY KID!!!"
They all shouted just to make fun of Jungkook but with the rest of the school as well.  
-------
"We are out eating right now and I decided to pull out the camera"
"Jiminnie Oppa what are you doing?"
"I'm going to record you speak"
"Wae", Jinam pouted. 
"Because it has to be memorable"
"Aish araso"
"Now speak"

"Jiminnie shhh~", Jinam put a finger up to tell him to be quite, "Well I have to start off thanking my parents. They let me do a lot of things even though I don't do much they tell me I can and even though they can't be here today I just have to say that they are the best for taking me everywhere to do what I want. Also I have to thank Jin Oppa, Rap Mon Oppa, Suga Oppa and J-Hope Oppa for helping me with my studies and for always checking up on me when I was up late studying. I want to thank Taehyung Oppa for always keeping me sane and helping me be happy when I was really stressed out. Also Jungkook for staying in the same class as me because I wouldn't have anyone else to be partners with in class and Jungkook thanks for being awesome and always helping me around school. Lastly Jiminnie Oppa thanks for everything. For always waking me up after a long night of studying, for making me breakfast, and for always getting my uniform ready for school. Without you I don't know if I would be as successful in school. Because of you getting ready for school is way easier. Thank you guys for coming today", Jinam smiled and bowed. 

"Jungkook your turn", Jimin turned to face Jungkook. 
"Ah well I feel like Jinam took that speech from me. Almost everything she had to say is what I have to say. I would have to say thanks to my parents for taking me to school and dance practice. I just wish that they were here to see that I'm growing up now. Now I have to thank all my Hyungs for helping me with my studies and also feeding when I was hungry. I also have to thank J-Hope Hyung for helping me get ready for school. You always get my clothes ready and you always help me brush my hair. I know I don't clean up as nice in the morning but it helps a lot thanks Hyung. And Jinam, I would just say thanks for always studying with me and for making me go to school instead of going to dance in the morning. I'm also glad to always be your partner no matter what school you decide to go to I will always find a way to be your partner for everything you do." Jungkook smiled and bowed. 

"Wow now that was amazing coming from the youngest ones. They know how to give a speech", Seokjin smiled. 
"When I was their age I didn't even know what to say", Yoonki rubbed his head. 
"I don't even remember what I said", Namjoon laughed. 
"Maybe because we just said it and didn't think about it as much", Hoseok laughed. 
"Ok let's eat you guys", Taehyung picked up his chopsticks. 
"Wait everyone say goodbye", Jimin said. 
"GOODBYE~", everyone waved to the camera. 
-------
After eating they all went home and washed up. Jimin then sat in front of the camera again. 
"Hello again. This is probably the 5th time I recorded today but oh well I captured the best moments of today so I'm glad. Well Jinam you are growing up and you are going to middle school soon it will be high school for you and that will be the biggest challenge of your life trust me even though I am a first year in high school you can ask Jin Hyung and Suga Hyung they are having problems as well. But I'm glad I helped you the most that just means I'm raising you up really well just like Umma asked me to do when you were born."

"Oppa?" Jinam popped her head in. 
"Ne", Jimin turned around. 
Jinam ran and hugged Jimin. Tears rolled down her eyes, "I love you"
"Huh?"
"Gomawo for everything. I don't know what I would do without"
"What do you mean?"
"Oppa just take it I really mean it"
Jimin smiled,"I love you too"
"Oppa are you recording?"
"Ne wae?"
"Oh can I say something?"
"Ne go ahead"

Jinam smiled and bowed, "Annyeong, 2 years have passed since I did an update. And just to let you know I am 12 now and I am going to middle school now. Umm well you know that I am Jinam and this is Jimin my older brother and you have to know that I love him and that I am really thankful to have him as my brother. He is the best in the whole wide world I would never want to replace someone like him because he is jjang." Jinam put a thumbs up, "I love you Oppa", Jinam kissed Jimin's cheek, "Well that's all good bye", Jinam skipped out of the room. 

"Well that's my little sister everyone. I have never seen her like this but I really like it. It's the best and I would never replace her with anyone else", Jimin smiled at the camera then turned it off. 
-------

HIGH SCHOOL 
-------
"Kidd you are finally going to high school. I can't believe another 2 years just passed. I wonder how you liked middle school. I mean that 2 years went by fast that I forgot to record some stuff. You even told mom that you were interested in dance and I didn't catch that. You also had your birthday. I am the worst at recording now that we are older. Well I know for sure that I will record more because you are getting into dancing and Bangtan, that's our name we came up with because we are bullet proof. Well you didn't really like the name but we don't blame you because you are a girl. But because Bangtan is getting into the hip hop genre we are starting to dance, sing, and rap more. I think we got you into this dancing things. Well I hope you really like it because it's fun. 

Oh and then me, you, Jungkook, and J-Hope Hyung can record a dance video. And you can sing with Jungkook, Jin Hyung, V, and me. Wow you know we have a lot in common for sisters and brothers, but I guess that is a good thing because we can help each other become better at what we dream to do. Well let's work together

Ah~ also I wasn't allowed to record you at your middle school promotion. They said that I was to loud the last time and many parents found me annoying. Even without my camera I was loud and annoying so oh well. But I hope you liked middle school and you will really like high school. A lot of cute older guys *cough*me*cough* and a lot of well other people too. I know you are not so much of a social butterfly but because you are my sister I will help you with that." 

Jimin smiled and turned off the camera. 
-------
Namjoon, Yoonki, Seokjin, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook all ran into Jimin's room and the camera. 
"JINAM~!!!!!!" They all yelled. 
"Annyeong", they all said together and bowed their heads. 
"Well it's been a while since we were on this camera", Yoonki smiled. 
"It has been about 4 years since I last touched it", Seokjin smiled. 
"Me too", Taehyung pouted a little. 
"Ah so you guys touched it already?" Hoseok pouted. 
"Ne only because we asked", Seokjin smiled. 
"Well let's get to the point", Namjoon smiled.

"You are finally growing up and now you are in high school. I have finished school a year ago and now I'm going to college. But I promised to never leave you unless I really needed to and I don't need to so I'm still here", Seokjin smiled. 

"Me too. Well I just finished school but I will be attending college but focusing on my rapping and music production", Yoonki smiled. 
"I have to finish one more year of school then I'm done", Namjoon danced a little. 
"I have 2 more years with Jiminnie", Taehyung smiled. 
"And I'm just stuck with you. We have all 4 years to go together", Jungkook scratched his head. 

"Ah~ we came here to say that we are proud to know that you got into dancing and singing like us. We can do a lot more things together now and you won't be left out. You will be performing with us when we have dance recitals and you will even be singing with us. That is so awesome. We are glad we finally got you into dancing and singing. We knew that you were going to be good ever since you started.", Seokjin smiled. 

"It has been a year since you knew that you wanted to sing and dance so we decided to do something special. We have balloons, confetti, and a cake sitting down stairs. We are going to get it ready for you while you are at practice. You are way to into it though kiddo. We told you to come home but you wouldn't", Namjoon smiled 

"What are you guys doing?" Jimin walked in. 
"Ah Jimin we need your help", Yoonki smiled. 
"With what", Jimin seemed unsure. 
"We are going to through your sister a little party", Seokjin smiled. 
"For?"
"You obviously don't pay attention to her it's been a year since she got into singing and dancing", Taehyung shook his head. 
"Tsk tsk tsk what kind of brother are you?" Jungkook shook his head. 
"Well I knew I was just going to take her out to eat", Jimin scratched his head. 
"Ah well you go and keep her busy until we text you to come back home yeah?" Namjoon put a thumbs up. 
"Ne I guess so", Jimin put on a jacket and went downstairs. 

Everyone turned back to the camera, "I hope you like today. We will recorded everything, from the moment you walk in. Well maybe", Hoseok smiled. 
-------
"Ok so it's been an hour and we told Jimin to come back 30 minutes ago", Yoonki looked at the text. 
"Where are they?" Seokjin asked. 
"Why don't we text Jinam?" Jungkook suggested. 
"Oh yeah huh?" Seokjin scratched his head. 
"Ah I got it", Namjoon took out his phone. 
"Ask where they are at", Hoseok set the cake up with candles. 
"Ok", Namjoon send the text. 
"Did she reply yet?" Jungkook asked. 
"She just got it she is replying right now", Namjoon looked at his phone. 
"Oh I think I hear something", Yoonki looked out the window. 
"They are around the corner", Namjoon panicked. 
"Ok turn off the lights and light the candles", Seokjin ordered. 
"Ok Jinam I hope you like this", Yoonki whispered. 

Jimin and Jinam walked in together. 
"Oh where is everyone?" Jinam took off her shoe. 
"I don't know I thought they were home", Jimin walked in last. 
"Ah I guess they were hungry or something", Jinam put her jacket down. 
"Oh Jinammie turn on the lights please", Jimin walked to the living room.
"Ne", Jinam turned around to turn it on. 
"SURPRISE!!!!!" everyone including Jimin shouted. 
"Wah~ what is this for?" Jinam smiled. 

"Congratulation, Congratulation, da da da da da da da da da da da DUH~", everyone sung. 
Yoonki came up to Jinam with the camera,"It's been a year since you have been into singing and dancing"
"So we decided to set this all up just for you", Seokjin smiled. 
"It took us not to long but we did blow up all the balloons which took a while", Namjoon pouted. 
"My cheeks hurt", Taehyung rubbed his cheek. 
"Me too", Jungkook pouted. 
Jimin took the camera from Yoonki, "Well Jinam you see my friends are your friends"
"Gomawo", Jinam hugged Jimin. 
"Hey what about us?" Hoseok pouted. 
"Don't forget to blow out the candles", Seokjin took the cake over to Jinam. 
"Ah I wouldn't forget about you guys", Jinam smiled. 
"Better not", Yoonki smiled. 

Jinam took her time and hugged each and every one of the boys. 
"Umm do I have to make another speech?"
"No you already did that", Jimin smiled. 
"Thank you guys very much I didn't even remember today made a year since I began"
"Don't worry we will always remember", Namjoon smiled. 
"And a very big thanks to Kookie for teaching me all the dance skills he learned", Jinam smiled and hugged Jungkook again. 
"Now let's eat this cake", Hoseok grabbed the knife and cut it up. 
"Yummy", Jinam smiled. 
"Everyone say bye", Jimin said. 
"BYE~",everyone said in unison. 
-------
Jinam grabbed the camera and turned it on, "Aish as soon as the camera turned off they did this to me", Jinam pouted. 
"That's how much we love you that's all", Seokjin smiled. 
"Wae? I'm still all nasty and sweaty though", Jinam pouted even more. 
"Aigoo don't worry you will be fine", Hoseok pinched Jinam's cheeks. 
"That hurts you know"
"I know", Hoseok smiled. 
"Oh Jiminnie Oppa can I do another message?"
"Ne", Jimin said stuffing his face. 

"Annyeong it has been another 2 years since I updated everything. Umm well I hope this year in high school goes well with my dancing and everything. I also hope that they have a dance room at my high school. Now Jiminnie Oppa, TaeTae Oppa, Rap Mon Oppa, J-Hope Oppa and Suga Oppa are all transferring schools to go to school with me and Kookie Oppa because we want to go to a school that offers a dance studio so let's see what happens. But anyways I would just like to thank all my Oppas for getting me into dance and singing because without it I don't know what I would do to survive my last year of middle school and now off to high school. It better help me a whole lot in high school." Jinam smiled and bowed. 

-------
A/N What a brother Jimin is. He is recording the best moments of Jinam and keeping them. Jinam doesn't even know what it's for and she just thinks it's for fun. Now to High school and grow. Now in the description I put their age but we are just going to have them all older well not that much older. Jinam and Jungkook will be Juniors and V and Jimin will be Seniors. While the others are in college and making music for fun. ALSO HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!
Time:6:57 PM     Date:1/4/2015 
-sistarsasa