Jimin Recordings

You are my Everything

Jimin's POV:

I the camera and stared at it. "Man each time I record now I get all emotional. I don't understand. Maybe because I am just scared. You never tell me what's happening again. I know you always say you can fight your own fight but it scares me. You make me worried. Gosh I was worried when you didn't come home. I was so trapped in worrying about you when you were stolen that I couldn't tell you about how I felt.

I was so worried when I called and you didn't pick up. I was going to cry when I didn't hear your voice. Knowing it was Kino I wasn't as worried until he texted me about your where-abouts. I couldn't image you being there. I was so worried I had to call dad and ask for his help. I was upset that Kino lied to me but he did it for a reason. I understand him, he didn't want to hurt you more. Kino had a heart for you so it's ok.

I'm sorry it took us a while to come and save you but knowing Kino he was able to convince his friends to help protect you. Also Yuto would never do anything to hurt you. He is still a good boy like when he was young. I put my trust in them and they did good. Gosh Jinam you have me on my toes, mom and dad haven't seen you like this though. I'm just glad that you are ok. I'm just so worry mom and dad will be mad at me for not protecting you. I had to lie to dad about needing thoes men.

Ah you must be wondering about them. Well dad need them just incase anyone tries to hurt out family. It came in great use it's just dad doesn't use them often. I know I know you are carious about more things but it's ok you'll understand later. I'll protect you forever, no matter what the situation is. I love you baby sister. Now please you have to make sure to tell me when you are hurt and when something is happen. I'm to scared to lose you so you have to tell me please when anything happens to you.

I love you forever and ever even when I meet the love of my life. I will always have space for my little sister in my heart. Park Jinam.......good things will happen just wait," I smiled at the camera. My eyes were watering up but I'm not embarrassed to cry infront of my sister. Gosh I really don't want to leave her at school I'm just so worry but everything will be alright she has Jungkook and Yoondong when we leave. I sighed and turned off the camera. I just stared at the camera and smiled. I love my sister so much that I hope she understand that I am the way I am for a reason. Jungkook I trust in you so much you better make her happy. 

----------

-sistarsasa

Time: 5:05pm        Date: 01/30/17