Birthday + Graduation

You are my Everything

The school year was finally at an end. As Jinam's birthday was in December and graduation was the next year she decided to celebrate it with Jungkook during Winter Break. 

As they spent winter break together at an ice house the other boys were moving their things to their new place. As they all aren't able to live together because of work they decided that it was best to make sure that Jinam wasn't around when they left. They all felt terrible but they couldn't do anything about it. They all made sure to leave birthday gifts and Christmas gifts for Jinam and Jungkook of course.

As the boys finished packing their things and leaving the presents they took a look at Jinam's and Jungkook's rooms before finally leaving the big house they now use to all live in together. Everyone was sad and they felt bad for not being able to see Jinam on her birthday. Jimin felt the worst all he could do was leave the CD that he had burnt for Jinam to watch. As they all headed towards their private cars they all looked back and at each other and took a breath and got into their car and left in different directions.

Finally night was here. Jinam and Jungkook came back to the house to be greeted with a bunch of sticky notes and a CD. Right away Jungkook knew what the CD was. Jinam on the other hand didn't and just grabbed the sticky notes that were there for her. As she read it she started getting sad. She knew this day would come but it came to fast for her. She didn't want everyone to leave but it ended up happening and on the day of her birthday of course.

"Nammie the CD is for you," Jungkook handed her the CD.

"They really left today," Jinam looked down.

"It happened sooner than I though," Jungkook got all his sticky notes.

"Me too," Jinam took a big sigh.

"Well since we spent your birthday together I want you to spend it with the past enjoying every moment Jimin recorded," Jungkook smiled softly towards Jinam.

"Huh?" Jinam looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled, "Just go watch what's on the CD"

With that Jinam went to her room and played the CD on her computer. She watched all the videos that Jimin recorded even the ones that the others recorded too. She even got to see the confession recording that Jungkook did. She sheded a little tears as she contiued to watch the videos. She missed everything and wish that it could last longer than it should have.

After an hour Jinam finally came to the good bye messages. With each message left by everyone she smiled and even cried a little but when it came to her brother she was crying really hard, then her mom appeared and she cried harder, then her father who didn't say much but still made Jinam cry even harder. As it came to an end Jinam was a mess from crying. She didn't like it because she misses everyone so much. She didn't even get to say good bye to them nicely. Jinam just sat at her desk crying for a little bit before Jungkook came in and checked on her. 

"How was it?" Jungkook asked.

"It was really nice. I miss everyone and I miss all of these moments the most," Jinam sniffled.

"That's why Jimin Hyung recorded them," Jungkook smiled.

"I'm glad he did," Jinam smiled.

"Let's eat cake now," Jungkook grabbed Jinam's hand.

"A good way to end my birthday with memories and you," Jinam smiled.

 

Graduation:

Finally senior year came to an end. No more school with these people that had so much to say. They were finally leaving it all behind. Growing up a little more and learning to be on their own officially. Jinam and Jungkook were together. Jinam was sad because no one was there only her and Jungkook. She really wanted everyone to be there so that they can all celebrate this moment together. She really wished Jimin was their to record her. As she looked up to all the parents that were there she took a deep breath and looked down at her shoes.

Jungkook noticed that she did that and felt bad. He just rubbed her back and kept his focus on the teacher talking. Jungkook knew how sad Jinam was but he couldn't do anything to make her feel happy. He has been trying since the moment they woke up but nothing worked. All Jungkook could do was be there by her side.

As graduation came to an end Jungkook wanted to take Jinam out to eat. He knows that a little food would make her happy. At least a small smile would make him happy today.

"Kook where are we going?" Jinam followed Jungkook.

"Somewhere to eat," Jungkook didn't look at her.

"Really?" Jinam had a little excitment in her voice.

"Yep so please don't be so sad," Jungkook turned and looked at her.

"Ne," Jinam nodded and smiled a little.

"There you go," Jungkook smiled and put his arm over Jinam's shoulders.

After eating they both went back to the big empty house and decided to pack all their things to move to a smaller place. Jinam didn't want to leave the house. She wanted to stay because what if everyone came back and they were all together again. She didn't want to leave all the memories that were made in that house. As she was packing her things all she could think of was the memories that were made since they were little. She was going to miss everything so much. She didn't want to let go yet. 

Jinam shook her head as she continued packing. She thought that she was being childish because she knew that she should grow up and move on just like her brother and the rest. She couldn't stay in the past anymore. Jinam sighed and continued.

 

----------

A/N Another chapter up since I got a new laptop *celebrating*

-sistarsasa

Date: Aug 23, 2017