End of Sophmore year

You are my Everything

Sophmore year went in a blink of an eye for Jungkook, Jinam, and Yoondong. They were all good friends and nothing much more. Jimin, Taehyun, and Heecheon were graduation this year. Jinam was excited but sad her brother was leaving her. She hasn't been scared ever since what last happened to her. Now that Jimin is leaving her she starts to think of the worst.

Jinam's POV:

What if something happens? What if Jungkook can't help me? What if Yoondong can't help me? What if Kino, Wooseok, and Yuto can't help me? They go to a differen't school as well. Gosh I'm getting so scared because I won't have Minnie Oppa around. *sigh* I shouldn't be scared I know that they can protect me. Nothing will happen to me I have always been with Jungkook. I just have to believe in them.

Author's POV:

Jinam went to the graduation with the others and was so happy for her brother. Jimin applied to college but he will also be working along side his dad. Jinam watched as Jimin walked across the stage, she sighed and just looked down.

Namjoon noticed her and put his hand on her shoulder, "Yah Nammie don't worry he will always be around"

"He'll be busy like you and our dad," Jinam sheded some tears.

"Hey hey hey no crying. He will always make time for you," Yoongi rubbed Jinam's back.

"Cheer up Jinam. Jimin loves you to much to leave you alone," Seokjin smiled.

"I guess," Jinam sighed. She looked up as Taehyun and Heecheon's names were being called. She clapped, she was happy for them. She was happy for all of them and she didn't know what to do.

When they finished they met with the three graduating boys. Jinam was the first one to hug them. She hugged Jimin and cried for a while.

"Aish Nammie don't cry to much I will still be at home," Jimin hugged Jinam tightly.

"I know," Jinam sniffled.

Jinam hugged the other two and smiled happily at them. They all laughed and took a photo together. After that they went to go eat dinner to celebrate what they will be doing later on in their life. As usual Jimin would record and everyone talked to the camera.

"My Jinammie, you are going to finally be a Junior. I'm kind of sad I'm not going to school with you," Ooon said.

"Me too," Heecheon, Inhaeng, Jaehyun, and Dino said all together.

"Hey I'm still talking. Anyways I hope Junior year is going to treat you well and nothing bad happens to you. We love you and will always be here for you," Ooon smiled.

"My turn," Yoondong took the camera, "This isn't the best way to tell you but.......I'm moving schools"

"What?!?" Jinam looked at Yoondong.

"I have to transfer so Jungkook will be taking good care of you. If anything happens I will be there to protect you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before this," Yoondong looked down.

Jinam looked at Yoondong and pouted. Jimin was able to catch what happened next. Jinam hugge Yoondong and thanks him for being so kind to her since they first met. Jinam smiled at Yoondong and told him she was hurt but because he was kind to her she didn't mind.

"Ok ok my turn," Jungkook took the camera, "Jinam good things with happen next year. You will be happy. I promise you that for sure," Jungkook smiled and handed the camera to Jinam.

"Ok whatever you say Kookie, but things don't just pop up and be good so you can keep telling me that. Whatever you want," Jinam looked at the camera, "Minnie Oppa I'm going to miss you even more now that I know you are going to be away from home more often. You are going to leave me with Jungkook again. Sometimes it's hard to be left with Jungkook because he just gets all the girls attention and I still have that. I really don't want to be around someone who loves the attention," Jinam laughed and handed the camera to Jimin.

"Now it's my turn," Jimin smiled, "My dear Jinammie don't worry to much about me not being home all the time. I will always be around you no matter what. Nothing will stop me fom being able to protect you. I will always be here so trust me and believe in Jungkook. He can be a fool sometimes but he knows what he is doing," Jimin laughed and handed the camera to Taehyun.

"Umm I don't really know what to say because I am not leaving you at all. I am not leaving you and nothing will change that. I will be here forever so you won't be sad. I won't leave you like your brother will so you can love me more than your brother," Taehyun laughed and gave the camera to Namjoon.

"Now I'll speak for the rest of us. I know you want to see Jin Hyung and Suga Hyung and Hoseokkie. Here look at them," Namjoon showed them quickly and then brought the camera back to him, "ok well. We love you and you know that. We are always here for you and we will always have time for you. We will never just leave you and give you no attention. You are our baby so we won't leave you alone. I mean we can't because it's not who we are." Namjoon laughed, "Now we will leave bye bye baby," Namjoon smiled at the camera then turned it off.

Jimin took the camera back and put it away. They continued to eat and when on with their day. Halo left after eating dinner with them. As for Bangtan they didn't stop celebrating till they all got tired. Jimin partied hard because he knows he will forget to take breaks to celebrate.

----------

-sistarsasa

Time: 6:05pm      Date: 01/30/17