Problems?

You are my Everything

Jinam kept thinking about how Yoondong forgot about hanging out together. She was eating her ice cream but she kept on spacing out. She couldn't get it out of her mind. It's not like they're dating, but they are friends and Jinam has never been forgotten when she had plans with her friends. She's never felt hurt like that before.

"Yah Jinammie-ah," Yoondong waved his hands in front of her face.

Jinam snapped back into reality, "Ah, ne?"

"Gwenchanahyo?" Yoondong asked.

"Ne gwenchanta," Jinam smiled.

"Are you ready to leave? You look uncomfortable here?" Yoondong started to gather his things.

"Anni anni let's stay longer," Jinam smiled.

Yoondong noticed the notes sticking out of your book and grabbed it, "Oh, what is this?"

"I don't really know they were in my locker," Jinam shrugged her shoulders.

Yoondong opened one and read it out loud, "Jinam I think you're pretty please notice me"

"Who is that from?" Jinam tired to look at the note.

"It doesn't say, here let me read the others," Yoondong smiled, "Jinam you.....," Yoondong stopped reading it.

"Yah what is it?" Jinam tired to grab the note.

"Ah, it's nothing. I'll just keep this," Yoondong put it in his pocket.

"Yah that's mine," Jinam pouted.

Yoondong read the other three and they were the same. Yoondong put thoes three in his pocket as well.

"Yah why aren't you reading them anymore? Let me see them." Jinam stood up and went to Yoondong's side.

"Ah it's nothing they were actually for me. They must have made a mistake," Yoondong tried to smile.

Yoondong's POV:

"Jinam you...." better stop talking to our Oppa or we'll hurt you. -Jiwoo

"Yah what is it?" Jinam tired to grab the note from me.

"Ah, it's nothing. I'll just keep this," I quickly put it in my pocket to show Ooon Hyung later.

"Yah that's mine," Jinam pouted. Gosh she's so cute. 

This is the wrong time to be thinking that Yoondong, are you stupid you have to protect her. I have to read the others as well

Don't be stupid and leave our Oppas alone. You may live with them, but we can change that in a second. Leave Halo Oppa alone to. Why the hell are you around them for -Jiwoo

You seriously don't know when to stop huh? Now you will regret it -Jiwoo

Someone as ugly as you shouldn't be around our Oppas. You don't deserve to have them around you -Jiwoo

"Yah why aren't you reading them anymore? Let me see them." Jinam stood up and came to my side. I quickly put them in my pocket. 

"Ah it's nothing they were actually for me. They must have made a mistake," I tried to smile.

I need to tell the Hungs quickly who is this Jiwoo. I'm pretty sure Jinam doesn't even know who she is too.

"Jinam did you make any new friends?"

"Anni, but I did bump into someone named Jiwoo, she's really pretty," Jinam smiled.

"Is she a sunbae?"

"Uh I think so," Jinam tilted her head, "She didn't really say anything to me"

"Ah ok," I just nodded my head, "Wait when did you bump into her?"

"Today when I was heading up to the rooftop," Jinam gave me an assuring smile.

"Umm, let's head home now," I stood up.

"Huh? Waeyo?" Jinam started to get her things.

"I have to talk to Jimin Hyung," I didn't want to tell her what exactly.

"Ah ok then I guess let's go," Jinam stood up and we left together.

We walked to Jinam's house. I know she lives all of Bangtan so I guess I'll see Jungkook. I know he won't be as happy seening me. I see the way he looks at Jinam. It's the exact why my Hyungs said I looked when we went out to eat the first day we met. This is going to be hard for me but it's ok. I'm not asking her to be my girlfriend, I just want to protect her. It will kill me to see her with someone else, but it's better that way. I don't want Jungkook to ignore her when they were friends since they were born. *Sigh* this .

"Oh Yoondonggie gwenchanah?" Jinam looked at me.

"Ah ne," I nodded and smiled. Did I sigh that loud? I didn't think she would hear me. Gosh now she's worried.

"Oppa I'm home. Yoondonggie is here with me too," Jinam yelled as she took off her shoes.

"Ah Yoondong nice to see you," Jin Hyung greeted me.

"Ah Hyung I need to talk to everyone," I said quickly before Jin Hyung could leave.

"Huh? I though you just needed Jimin Oppa?" Jinam looked back at me.

"Ah I think it's better for all the Hyungs to here and Jungkook-sshi," I smiled at her.

"What about me?" She tilted her head.

"Anni just the guys," I looked at Jin Hyung. He seemed to understand.

Jinam just nodded her head and went to go get the rest of the Bangtan Boys. They all came down stairs with a smile except for Jungkook I knew he didn't want to talk to me. He's probably thinking of the wrost thing right now. He probably thinks I'm going to ask permission to date her. Gosh he jumps to conclusions to much. I chuckled aloud

"Yoondong you needed to talk to us?" Namjoon Hyung asked.

"Ne, it's about Jinam," I saw Jungkook sigh.

"What about my sister?" Jimin asked a little worried.

"Well I saw these notes in her book. I took them out and read them. They are like threats to her. Who is Jiwoo?" 

Hoseok Hyung quickly looked at Namjoon Hyung,"Jiwoo?" Namjoon asked.

"She's a senior at our school," Taehyun Hyung answered.

"Well she's telling Jinam to stay away from you guys and Halo. I don't think Jinam is safe. She is threating Jinam and saying that she will hurt her. I didn't expect these notes to say that because the first one I read said something about Jinam being pretty so I thought it was a bunch of silly confessions. I have to tell my Hyungs as well."

"Thank you Yoondong for watching over Jinam if not she would have been hurt today," Jimin thanked me.

"Oh Hyung I didn't know this would happen I just wanted to hang out with Jinam today," I bowed my head.

"Now we just have to keep a close eye on her," Suga Hyung sighed, "We don't go there but I need you guys to watch over her."

"Ne Hyung," I nodded. I looked at Jungkook. He looked shocked, he didn't say anything. Is he that scared of her getting hurt? He must really care for her. He is just acting like it doesn't bother him but I know it does.

Jungkook's POV:

I came down stairs not wanting to see Yoondong, but he requested us to come down stairs and Jinam has these begging eyes for me to go down there to listen. What does he really want to talk about? Does he really like her? Is he going to ask us if he can date her? Aish I shouldn't be thinking that we just met, nothing is going on between the two.

"Yoondong you needed to talk to us?" Namjoon Hyung asked.

"Ne, it's about Jinam," Yoondong said. I instantly sighed hearing her name. 

"What about my sister?" Jimin asked a little worried.

"Well I saw these notes in her book. I took them out and read them. They are like threats to her. Who is Jiwoo?" Yoondong asked.  

Hoseok Hyung quickly looked at Namjoon Hyung,"Jiwoo?" Namjoon asked.

"She's a senior at our school," Taehyun Hyung answered.

"Well she's telling Jinam to stay away from you guys and Halo. I don't think Jinam is safe. She is threating Jinam and saying that she will hurt her." This was the last thing I heard Yoondong say before I blanked out.

Who could possibly want to hurt her. We just started school and someone is already threating her because she knows my Hyungs. Who can be so cruel? We all live together of course she would know us. Who would even care that much? Who is she anyways? What's so important about her? Why do the Hyungs know her? I'm going crazy thinking about this.

Jinam's POV:

I walked down stars quietly and slowly so they wouldn't hear me. I got to the wall near where they were sitting and listen to what they were talking about.

"Well she's telling Jinam to stay away from you guys and Halo. I don't think Jinam is safe. She is threating Jinam and saying that she will hurt her. I didn't expect these notes to say that because the first one I read said something about Jinam being pretty so I thought it was a bunch of silly confessions. I have to tell my Hyungs as well." I heard Yoondonggie say to everyone.

Why would she want to do that to me when I don't even know her. She doesn't even know me. Is that why Yoondonggie didn't want to read the notes out loud anymore? Is he that scared of me getting hurt? We just met why would he care? Why does Halo need to know? I'm pretty sure that I would be safe with just Bangtan knowing right? I don't know.

"Thank you Yoondong for watching over Jinam if not she would have been hurt today," I heard Jimin Oppa thank Yoondonggie.

"Oh Hyung I didn't know this would happen I just wanted to hang out with Jinam today," Yoondonggie said.

"Now we just have to keep a close eye on her," I hear Suga Oppa voice and I heard him sighed, "We don't go there but I need you guys to watch over her."

"Ne Hyung," Yoondonggie answered.

"Why would someone want to do that to me?" I said out loud. Realizing I did I quickly covered my mouth.

"Jinam?" I could hear Jungkook's footsteps toward me. What do I do? I can't hide?

"Nammie, were you listening the whole time?" Jimin came along.

Jungkook helped me up as I nodded my head looking down.

"I'm sorry Jinam, but I was scared to tell you," Yoondong looked down.

I quicky looked at Yoodong, "Anniya, I understand you just wanted to protect me thank you for that I really appericate it," I smiled.

"Yes, thank you very much Yoondonggie," Jin Oppa smiled at Yoondonggie.

"I will be leaving now," Yoondonggie bid us goodbye. Before he could leave I hugged him very tight and thanked him for buying me ice cream after school. He is so sweet to think of my saftey over his own as well.

Jungkook's POV:

"Why would someone want to do that to me?" I heard Jinam and stood up quickly.

Why is she here listening to this conversation? I walked over to where I heard her voice and called her name, "Jinam?" 

"Nammie, were you listening the whole time?" Jimin Hyung came along with me.

I reached my hand towards Jinam and helped her stand up. She didn't make any eye contact with us.

"I'm sorry Jinam, but I was scared to tell you," I looked at Yoondong as his head went down.

Jinam quicky looked up at Yoodong, "Anniya, I understand you just wanted to protect me thank you for that I really appericate it," she smiled so sweetly towars him just to reassure him that she isn't hurt.

"Yes, thank you very much Yoondonggie," Jin Hyung smiled at Yoondong.

"I will be leaving now," Yoondong bid us goodbye. But before he could leave Jinam went to him and hugged him very tight and thanked him for buying her ice cream after school. I'm so jealous of him. He got to spend the after noon with her and he showed her that he cared about her. If that was me I don't even think I would get a hug. She's so use to me protecting her that I wouldn't be treated the same way. Gosh why is this so hard for me. If she's with someone else I should be happy for her not upset that it isn't me. I need to get over this. This is her way of showing how greatful she is towards him so it's ok. I already went through it when we were younger so I guess it counts.

 

----------

A/N I'm really sorry it just has been a very busy 2016 and it's my senior year in high school. I will try and update a lot more since I am in the middle of the school year.

-sistarsasa

Time:9:27pm          Date:01/29/17