End of Junior Year

You are my Everything

Jimin's POV:

I the camera and smiled. "I can't believe you're already done with Junior year. Now you're going to be a senior. I know that mom and dad said that when you and Jungkook are seniors we are all going to move out. I don't know how everyone will feel but I know a lot of us will stay together. Mom and Dad don't know about you and Jungkook yet and niether does his parents. I feel though that they knew it was going to happen. Man you can't be 18 yet. I don't want it to go by so fast. I'm going to miss my baby sister so much. I don't want things to be gone so easily.

Nammie I'm so proud that you were able to find love. I'm glad it's Jungkook as well. I love you so much and I know that you are in good hands. I won't worry about you as much. I trust Jungkook to take good care of my baby sister. Nammie you have grown up very well and you are so beautiful. You make me such a proud brother. Soon I'll be to busy to always check up on you and I'll be very sad so I want you to come visit me. I'll make sure that everyone in the office knows who you are and your face. I know dad doesn't talk about you only me because I am his heir. Just thinking about it makes me sad I don't want to leave you alone, but dad wants me to."

I sighed, I tried to talk again but tears fell down my eyes, "I don't know why I'm crying. I guess I just don't want you to grow up. I act like we don't have parents but it's just that they haven't really been in our lives. I just took care of you and so did the rest of the boys. They might be sad too. Just knowing that you and Jungkook are growing up so well makes us sad and happy as well. The babies of the family is growing up and it's just time for us to accept it.

Since you are almost 18 you will get to see all these videos. You will laugh and cry and remanance on the past. You'll enjoy everything and I just want you to know that a lot of these video come from the heart and if not well I don't know because I have never seen all of them, but I do want you to keep all of these videos so I'll burn it for you for a DVD. Good job baby for coming so far," I smiled and turned off the camera. 

Narrator's POV:

Jungkook and Jinam didn't go to school. They get summer break to do anything. Jimin came down stairs to everyone and sat at the table. Everyone began to eat. Jimin decided to turn on the camera and record. 

"So Nammie Kookie what are you guys doing for the summer?" Jimin asked.

"I want to go to the beach," Nammie smiled.

"I want to do things with Nammie," Jungkook smiled.

"Ew go somewhere else," Yoongi made a nasty face and continued eating.

"We are," Jungkook stood up.

"Ummm no not without me," Hoseok stood up.

"Hyung nothing with happen," Jungkook looked a little upset.

"Let them be they are growing up to be young adults," Seokjin smiled.

"Yeah what Jin Oppa said," Jinam smiled at Seokjin.

"Fine, but only because I know something I'll agree," Jimin continued eating.

"Ah right I forgot about that," Namjoon looked at Jimin.

"What is it?" Jungkook looked at Namjoon.

"Ummm well," Seokjin looked at Jimin.

"Well it's what our parents want us to do Nammie," Jimin looked down.

"What is it Oppa?" Jinam looked at Seokjin.

"Well umm when you guys graduate we are all moving out," Namjoon looked away.

"What?" Jungkook stood up.

"You guys are kidding right? This can't be true," Jinam stood up.

"No," Jimin sighed, "We all will barely be home anymore"

"Nammie we can't just leave the 2 of you guys home alone in this huge house," Seokjin sighed.

"But," Jinam began to cry, "like that I know you guys are going coming home"

"Nam don't cry," Jimin went to Jinam and hugged her.

"Hyung," Jungkook looked at Hoseok.

"It's commands from them. We can't do anything," Hoseok sighed.

"Nammie you'll have Kookie so please stop crying," Yoongi rubbed Jinam's back.

"I just. I can't be apart from you guys," Jinam said between each sob.

"Nam we'll all be to busy to be together all the time like this," Jimin sighed.

"No. No we'll have time," Jinam cried even harder.

"Nam we can't take care of you anymore after this year," Namjoon hugged Jinam. Jinam cried harder in Namjoon's arms. She didn't know what to do anymore. She kept crying they felt bad. They didn't want to see you like this but it was going to happen no matter what. 

"I'm sorry," Jimin walked to Jinam and hugged her.

"Please don't cry," Taehyung came and hugged Jinam. He was leaving to be apart of the company as well.

"We are all going to leave. Jin Hyung will be a doctor, Namjoon and Taehyung will be slowly taking over the company, Yoongi Hyung will be training with his dad's men, Hoseok will be training with Yoongi, and I will be taking over dad's spot soon as well. We all will be to busy and I know that Jungkook will be training with Hoseok soon as well. Baby I don't know what you will do soon but I know dad doesn't want you in the company because it can be dangerous," Jimin explained what everyone was going to do.

Jinam sniffiled and just kept crying in Namjoon's arms. He didn't know what to do with her in his arms. Jungkook walked over to Jinam and took her from Namjoon's arms. He carried Jinam to her room.

He put her down slowly. "Kookie stay with me please"

"I won't leave you," Jungkook got on the bed and cuddled with Jinam.

She continued to cry. Jungkook felt bad and didn't know what to do. Soon she stopped crying. Jungkook looked down at her and notice that she was sleeping. He smiled a little and fell asleep holding her in his arms. Jinam woke up and notice that she fell asleep on Jungkook's chest. She didn't move and just stared at Jungkook and admired his face. Jungkook woke up and smiled at Jinam. He leaned in and kissed her forehead and smiled sweetly to her.

"Good afternoon lovely," Jungkook kissed her cheek.

"Good afternoon monkey," Jinam giggled and got out of the bed.

"Are you feeling better?" Jungkook got out of the bed.

"Yeah I feel better. Just hearing about it was very shocking to me," Jiname smiled.

"That's good. And when we move out we'll be together," Jungkook back hugged Jinam.

"Ok. I feel a lot better knowing you will be with me," Jinam smiled.

"Come on we have to go tell the Hyungs," Jungkook pulled Jinam out of the door.

"Oh umm ok," Jinam followed behind.

They walked down stairs and notice that everyone was in the kitchen.

"Nammie," Taehyung ran to hug her.

"Are you ok?" Jimin asked.

"Ne I'm fine Oppa," Jinam nodded.

"You aren't as sad?" Namjoon asked.

"Anni. It's all apart of growing up I know," Jinam smiled.

"That's my baby. Now eat up I cooked all this for you," Seokjin smiled.

"I'm going to miss this the most," Jinam smiled weakly.

"Hey don't be sad. We'll find time to have dinner together every once in a while," Yoongi smiled.

"Yeah we won't forget you like you didn't exist," Hoseok smiled.

"We will never forget our baby," Jimin smiled and ruffled Jinam's hair.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much," Jinam smiled and ate her food.

"We will still be here till you graduate," Namjoon made sure Jinam knew.

"Ah ok," Jinam and Jungkook nodded.

Everyone finished eating and decided to spend the day together. They went to an arcade and play several games. Jungkook won teddy bears for Jinam. Jimin won cute things for Jinam. As for the others they just kept losing and not getting what they wanted. Jinam wanted to play but they wouldn't let her. The only thing she would do was watch them play and get excited when they would get or almost get the prizes. 

After a couple of hours playing at the arcade they all began to get hungry. Namjoon decided to go to an Italian resturant because Jinam wanted pasta. They all ate deliciously and Jinam was very happy. Every moment Jimin could get he would record these moments to make sure that he would get the best moments with Jinam and the rest of the boy.

When they finished eating they decided to go to the zoo to look at all the animals. Jinam was excited because she hasn't been there in a long time. She remebered the last time she went was when she was young and her parents had time to give her attention. Jimin noticed how excited Jinam and wanted to make sure he was able to capture it. Without a doubt he got the best moment when Jinam was able to take a picture with the monkey, pet the dolphins and take a cute picture with it, and ride the elephant. Jimin was a happy to see the smile on Jinam's face it was something he always loved to see.

Jungkook's POV:

The hyungs are wanting to do so much today. It has been a while since we were able to be like this and acts like kids. I miss moments like these. I guess they just want to make Jinam happy. I haven't seen her this happy in so long. She has been smiling ever since we went out. I'm going to enjoy my time with her. She's going to make life so much better than it is. I just love her even more.

Jimin's POV:

My baby sister looks so happy. I'm glad that she is happy to be out with us. It's been a while since we were last like this. I miss seeing her like this and it feels as though it will be my last time seeing her like this. She is such a beautiful women and Jungkook is one lucky man to have my sister. She is my lovely baby sister and I love her so much.

Just thinking about leaving her makes me sad, but it's what dad wants and I can't go against his words or else I'll get in trouble. Everyone is happy and smiling like we use to. I'm going to miss this the most about Jinam, about Jungkook, about the boys. I just want this moment to last forever. I don't want to leave this behind.

Narrator's POV:

As night began to sneak up behind them. They started to go home. Jinam was a little sad, but she knows this will be a moment to remember. She didn't want to forget this day because it was something so worth it. She was let down by the information in the morning, but to be able to go out with them and stay together made her feel as she use to feel. She was going to miss this feeling, but she knew that it was all apart of what her parents wanted and that they always have an intension to do this.

Jinam's POV:

Hearing the news of everyone leaving me . I know dad is bossy and likes things like this. Mom doesn't say much because she knows dad will be angry for her siding with having me be with my brother still. Dad has always been this way, he has always been getting Minnie Oppa ready to take over his position. It makes me sad, but also happy to see Minnie Oppa grow up. I mean he has been acting more mature and everything which is something so different from him.

After waking up from my nap they all made it up to me and I really enjoyed it. I miss being able to hang out with them and just having fun. We haven't been able to do that for so long. It's been a while and just to do this again made me happy. I'm going to miss everyone like crazy but I know that they will always call or messege me to make sure everything is ok. I'm going to miss Jin Oppa's food and his mother like actions. I'm going to miss Monnie Oppa's random rapping and knowledge he always talks about. I'm going to miss Suga Oppa's grumpy face when I wake him up and his rap. I'm going to miss J-Hope Oppa's happy-self and exotic dance skills. I'm going to miss my 4-D, alien, silly Tae Oppa. I'm going to miss everything about Minnie Oppa and the boys. I'm going to miss the things we use to do together. I'm already missing them. I hope they know that I love them with all my heart.

----------

Date: 03-22-17

-sistarsasa