Falling in love?

You are my Everything

Junior year is starting for Jinam and Jungkook. They are always together and many people think that they are dating. Jungkook had made other friends and he's pretty close with them. They always ask him about Jinam but he doesn't say much to them. Jungkook didn't really introduce them to Jinam but he thinks that it is fine for them to finally meet. 

Jungkook's POV:

"Nammie are you practicing today?"

"Yes I am why?" Jinam looked at me confused.

"I have friends I want you to meet"

"Who? You made friends and you didn't tell me?" She questioned me.

"Why would I tell you? You don't even want to make new friends"

"You don't know that," Jinam pouted.

"You said it freshmen year. You can't take it back Nammie," I smiled at her.

"Ok ok I guess. I mean have you seen them?" Jinam looked around at al the girls.

I just laugh at her. She is still the same. I just want her to be the same forever. I love her so much.

During lunch:

"Kook I'm going to eat at the usual spot," Jinam stood up.

"No no come eat with me," I dragged her to get lunch together.

I looked at her and smiled. She's upset but we have been eating on the rooftop since freshmen year. She'll do anything to make me happy and sometimes I feel bad for that, but she's awsome. 

"Please Kook I don't want to eat in there," Jinam pouted.

"Come on don't be like that. Just this once," I looked at her.

"Fine," She just sat down.

We sat down and ate our food. As we began to eat many girls came to us. I kow this is horrible, but Jinam needs to be around people too. Jinam looked at me a little bit annoyed. I just sighed and looked at all the girls.

"Hey guys can I get some time with Jinam?" I asked.

"Aww," they all said and went away.

"Better Nammie?" I looked at her.

"No," Jinam didn't even look at me.

"Come on Nammie that wasn't even bad"

"Still Kook I didn't want to be here," Jinam stopped eating.

"Why won't you just accept it?" I stopped eating and looked at her.

"Accept what? That girls are all over you? That you get all this attention? I really hate that and you know it," Jinam stood up and walked away.

"What's with you?" I asked.

"Nothing just leave me alone," she walked away from me upset.

Ugh what the hell. I was just trying to eat inside and be with her and she's en upset. I don't understand. I just watch her walk away as all the girls began to surround me again. I sighed. I really don't want to be here with them anymore. I stood up and just walked out and to the dance room. I went there and saw Jinam with Yugyeom. I guess they already met. I just stood outside and waited.

Jinam's POV:

It's finally lunch. I'm so hungry,"Kook I'm going to eat at the usual spot," I stood up and started walking out of the class.

"No no come eat with me," Jungkook dragged me with him to get lunch together.

He looked at me and smiled. I'm kind of annoyed. He's always suggesting to eat in the cafiteria. I really don't want to eat there. There are to many people there and it's to loud. He knows I hate it there but I guess I'll go with him.

"Please Kook I don't want to eat in there," I pouted trying to convince him.

"Come on don't be like that. Just this once," He gave me this pleading look.

"Fine," I got my food and just sat down.

We sat down and ate our food. As we began to eat many girls came to us. I really hate this. I don't know why I agreed to eat here with Jungkook. I looked at Jungkook a little bit annoyed then I just sighed and looked at all the girls and tried to eat.

"Hey guys can I get some time with Jinam?" He smiled sweetly to them.

"Aww," they all said and went away.

"Better Nammie?" He looked at me with the same smile.

"No," I don't even want to look at him.

"Come on Nammie that wasn't even bad," he ate his food. 

"Still Kook I didn't want to be here," I stopped eating.

"Why won't you just accept it?" He stopped eating and looked at me annoyed.

"Accept what? That girls are all over you? That you get all this attention? I really hate that and you know it," I stood up upset and walked away from him, from this stupid place, and from the stupid thoughts I have with him around.

"What's with you?" He asked me even more irritated.

"Nothing just leave me alone," I walked away from him really upset because he just doesn't get it.

I threw my food away because I lost my appetie. I was so irritated that I just wanted to dance. I went into the dance room not caring about anything. I looked up and noticed someone there.

"Oh hello their beautiful," the boy smiled at me.

"Umm hi," I tried to smile to him.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Jinam and yours?"

"Yugyeom," He smiled and walked towards me,"you seem familiar"

"Well you don't. Please don't approach me," I walked away from him.

"Aren't you friends with Jungkook?" He asked me. I quickly looked up at him.

"Yes I am why?" I saw him smile.

"Ah I'm his friend as well," He came closer to me.

"Oh ok so you're his friend he wanted to introduce me to," I just nodded my head.

"Well it's nice to meet you," he stuck out his hand for me to shake it.

I shook his head, "Nice to meet you too," I bowed and walked out of the dance room.

As I walked out I saw Jungkook standing there. Gosh what does he want? Is he jealous? I just met his friend, he wanted me to meet him anyways right? He has no room to be mad or jealous it was going to happen. Why is he even acting this way today? Why does he even care he wanted to me to make friends anyways. Ok whatever, I just ignored him and walked away. He couldn't even stop me, he didn't say anything to me. He just left to walk away from him mad. Ugh ok whatever I'll just forget it I guess. Whatever.

Author's POV: Later on at the dance studio:

Jinam was in the dance room alone. She just danced and didn't focus on anything else other than herself. She was stil so irritated from Jungkook, but she tried to dance to keep it off her mind. But it wasn't helping her at all. She stopped and just stood there. She looked up at the celeing and took the in a deep breath and let out a heavy sigh.

"Hey Jinam," Yugyeom walked in.

"Oh," Jinam looked at Yugyeom, "Hi"

"How long have you been here?" Yugyeom walked and set his things down.

"For a while now," Jinam went to get a drink.

"Is Jungkook around?"

"No I came here alone," Jinam sat down.

"Have you seen a Thai kid walking around?" 

"Umm not that I remember," Jinam looked around.

"Yah there you are Yugyeom," the Thai kid walked in, "Oh who is that?"

"I'm Jinam," She stood up and bowed.

"She's friends with Jungkook," Yugyeom smiled.

"Ah so she's the girl," He smiled, "she's really pretty," he whispered to Yugyeom.

"Umm what is your name?" Jinam asked.

"Oh sorry my name is BamBam," He smiled at her.

"Well nice to meet you BamBam," She smiled, "You guys must be the friends Kook wanted to introduce me to"

Jinam smiled and played her music. BamBam and Yugyeom watched Jinam dance. They were amazed Jungkook wasn't lying when he said she could dance. She really could dance. Jinam finished dancing and panted. She was so tired. She really tried to forget about Jungkook.

"Wow you're really good," BamBam smiled.

"Thanks," Jinam smiled.

"So can we ask you something?" BamBam asked.

"Umm sure," Jinam sat down and dranked water.

"What do you think of Jungkook?" Yugyeom asked.

"He's........" She thought about it, "just a friend"

"You had to think about it. Do you have feelings for him?" BamBam questioned.

"No I don't he's just my friend. I knew him since we were kids," Jinam avoided eye contact.

"Jinam we are friends with Jungkook. We are just rying to help that's all," Yugyeom sighed.

"Well...." Jinam was unsure, "I.....I guess so"

She sighed, "I guess I am just now getting jealous of all the girls surrounding Jungkook. Today we ate in the cafeteria and I was so bothered. He got the girls to leave but still it really bothered me. I just don't understand. I didn't mind at all but he didn't even try and come after me when I got up and left. He just sat there. Then I saw him when I left the dance room and he didn't even try to talk to me. I'm just so irritate. I'm really trying to just get over it. It shouldn't bother me at all. Please help me"

"Oh..........You seem to like him," BamBam smiled.

"This is going to work so well," Yugyeom smiled.

"What are you talking about?" Jinam looked at them confused.

"Don't worry about it. We were just carious," BamBam laughed.

"Do you think you are falling in love?" Yugyeom asked.

"I don't really know," Jinam got her things, "Umm I have to leave," She walked out of the dance room.

As she was walking out she bumped into Jungkook. She looked at him and blushed a little and just walked away.

"Nammie wait," Jungkook called out.

Yugyeom came out, "It's fine we met her and we know something"

"Yeah~," BamBam sang.

"Ummm I guess," Jungkook walked into the dance room.

After a few hours of dancing with them Jungkook decided to leave.

"We'll text you later," BamBam smiled.

"Ok bye fags," Jungkook waved and left.

"Bye idiot," BamBam and Yugyeom said at the same time.

 

~To be continued~

----------

-sistarsasa

Time: 8:54pm      Date: 01/30/17