The Attack Part 2

You are my Everything

Jinam's POV:

"So Jinam do you have anything to say?" Wooseok said.

"Ne....*sigh*......mianhae," I looked down.

I heard them all gasp. "What the hell are you talking about?" Wooseok asked.

"I know it was you who wrote that note. I'm sorry I was so blind. I was more focused on the threat"

"How do you know it was me?" Wooseok asked in a shaky voice.

"You were so nice to me. For you to change so fast and go against me is impossible for someone like you"

"This isn't impossible," Wooseok looked down.

"If you just told me in person I would have said yes to one date together"

Wooseok sighed, "I really should have tried"

I looked up and saw Kino, Jinho, Yanan, and YeoOne smiling. They are so kind and thoughtful. I looked at the rest and they still scare me so much. I looked at Wooseok and saw the disappointment in his eyes. He looked at me and now I saw how sorry he is for all of this. I can tell he is sorry for everything he has done so far.

"I...I can't let you go," Wooseok said shamed.

"What? Why? Please let me go," I begged.

"They are coming," Hui turned around.

All the boys turned around and faced the door. They all blocked me Wooseok was near me and I looked at his back and saw that he was trying to tell me something with his hands. I focused on his hands more and notice that he was motioning me to look down. So I did, I acted really weak even though I was Jinho was able to give me at least some more energy.

"Thank you boys for keeping her here for a while," I heard Jiwoo's disgusting voice. I didn't dare look up at the beastling.

Jiwoo came to me and lifted my chin up to look at her harshly, "So I see that you are awak," Jiwoo smirked.

I just glared at her, "Aw don't act like you don't understand me. Come on talk," Jiwoo shook my head.

I spit in her face,"Oops sorry I didn't see you there," I heard some of the boys snicker.

"How dare you," Jiwoo slapped me.

"That's all you can do huh? All you do is hit me, what is that suppose to do? Scare me? Oh wow I'm so scared," I acted.

"Untie her now!!!!" Jiwoo yelled at the boys.

Kino and E'Dawn quickly came to untie me. Kino whispered quietly emough so E'Dawn couldn't hear but loud enough for me and he told me to stay strong and fight back. As they were untieing me I could feel E'Dawn rubbing my wrist, I didn't look at him, but I could tell that he cared as well. He was nice enough to try and give me strength he was trying to take the pain from my wrist away. Deep down they all have a place in their heart for me. Do they know me?

Author's POV: 

As soon as Jinam was untied Jiwoo quickly grabbed her by her arm and threw her to the ground. Jiwoo started kicking Jinam, Jinam whimmpered but didn't want to show she was weak. Jinam stood up and started to fight back as well. Jinam trained as a fighter for a while, the boys stood there and watched her in shock. They didn't know she was that good. Jinam knew when to stop, she didn't want to hurt Jiwoo she just wanted to protect herself.

As Jinam stopped Jiwoo called over stronger guys to her side. Jinam noticed that they had weapons and she began to freak out. Jinam was scared she knew she couldn't protect herself from them, they were to strong for her.These men did not care they began to attack Jinam. She tried her best to fight back. She was constantly getting hit with their weapons.

Kino and his friends couldn't watch anymore and began to fight and try to protect Jinam. They were trying their best to keep up. Wooseok saw that Jinam was going to get hit, he quickly ran over to cover Jinam as she was fighting and he got hit in the head. Jinam heard the hit and quickly turned around, she saw Wooseok laying on the floor. Jinam looked around and called for YeoOne and Shinwon. They quickly ran over and began to protect the two on the ground.

They have been fighting for a few minutes and there was non-stop men coming in with weapons. Soon they heard a loud bang and all the men turned around as Kino and the rest tried to stand back up. Jinam looked at where they were and saw several guys standing there.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Is this how low you guys are now?" Jimin walked in swinging his arms.

"I mean come on look around it's their dirty hide out," Inhaeng chuckled.

"Man, I would hate to be them," Namjoon laughed.

"Oppa?" Jinam said.

Bangtan and Halo began to attack the men. Jinam looked at them and notice that Jimin brought along other men with him. She titled her head still a little confused, but stayed with Wooseok. The guys were all fighting trying to get to Jinam. Jinam was busy trying to take care of Wooseok she didn't notice someone was near her. They quickly grabbed her and covered . They pulled her up and dragged her into another room. Jinam kicked and faught.

She bite the man's hand and yelled "Jungkook!!!!!!"

Jungkook looked at Jinam and ran after them. Some men followed Jungkook for extra help. The man dragged Jinam and threw her to the ground.

"Oh Jinam.....Jinam-ah.....tsk Jinam-sshi. You really are a fool," Jiwoo laughed crazily.

"What's wrong with you? Tell me and I'll leave," Jinam looked at Jiwoo.

"Oh no I can't have you leave. I need to kill you," Jiwoo smirked. Her friends were shocked and looked at each other clueless.

"How stupid can you be? You are insane," Jinam said quietly.

"Me? Crazy? Ay~ you are so funny," Jiwoo laughed.

Jiwoo bent down to Jinam and grabbed her by her hair. Jinam whinced and stood up. Jiwoo threw punches at Jinam. All Jinam did was cover herself. Jiwoo laughed like crazy and pulled out a knife towards Jinam. As that happen Jungkook came into the room. All the men that followed Jungkook filled into the room. As the men faught Jiwoo's men Jungkook came towards the Jiwoo and Jinam.

"Jiwoo Noona what are you doing?"

"They are mine. ONLY MINE!!!!" Jiwoo yelled.

"Noona don't do this," Jungkook walked closer.

"Stand away or I'll stab her," Jiwoo threatened.

Jungkook moved a little closer. As he did that Jiwoo moved the knife closer to Jinam,"Kook stop please," Jinam begged.

"Noona please," Jungkook stopped moving.

Soon they heard running foot steps towards the room,"Nammie!!!!" Jimin yelled.

"YAH KOOK! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" Hoseok yelled.

They all found the men and ran into the room. Jiwoo looked at them and saw that they weren't as hurt as she wanted. She pulled Jinam back more and moved the knife slowly into Jinam's stomach. Jinam yelled in pain. Jungkook got furious and ran towards them and pulled Jinam away. He pushed Jiwoo to the ground and hugged Jinam. Jinam looked at Jimin and then Kino. Tears were flowing down her cheeks.

"Minnie Oppa please let them go," Jinam whispered.

"They kept you here I can't let them go," Jimin glared at them.

"Please Oppa if it wasn't for them I would ahve been dead," Jinam shed more tears.

Jungkook was worried, "Hyung she's losing to much blood. Someone do something! I'm scared"

Hoseok quickly grabbed his phone and called the cops. Yoondong quickly ran to Jungkook and Jinam. He looked down at the two and sighed. He was defeated, he thought that she would be safe but she wasn't.

"Yoondong help me. Grab something so I can try and stop this bleeding," Jungkook looked at Yoondong.

Yoondong was shocked that Jungkook asked for help, "YAH! Yoondong come one help me please," Jungkook paniced.

Yoondong quickly took off his extra shirt and gave it to Jungkook. Jungkook tried to wrap it around Jinam to stop the blood. He was so worried for her and began to cry.

"Kook please don't cry. I'm fine. I'm not dead," Jinam smiled weakly at Jungkook.

"No you are not fine. Stop saying that. Stop lying to me," Jungkook got upset.

Namjoon walked over to Jiwoo,"Oh Jiwoo-sshi you can't run away anymore," Namjoon walked and stopped over Jiwoo.

She was hurt from Jungkook pushing her. She has been stabbed by herself in the leg. Jiwoo tried to move away from Namjoon but she had hit a wall.

"Come one Jiwoo talk," Namjoon got mad.

"I'm sorry ok? I didn't mean to do it. I really didn't," Jiwoo began to panic.

"Then why threaten her when you know who we are? You know she's Jimin's sister are you stupid?" Yoongi walked over with no emotion.

"I......I......" Jiwoo couldn't speak.

"Don't say anything," Hoseok yelled.

"FREZZE EVERYONE HANDS UP!!!" the police came in. There was several of them here.

Some police went to arrest the girls and the men who were apart of it. Two attended to Jinam and carry her out to the ambulance. One went to Jiwoo and stood her up. Bangtan, Halo, and Pentagon all walked out together. They all went to the extra ambulance while Yoondong, Jungkook, and Jimin went with Jinam to the hospital.

Wooseok looked down and sighed as the workers were cleaning up his wounds. "So, Wooseok what the hell is up?" Taehyung asked.

"Hyung I'm really sorry. I....I was just jealous," Wooseok said quietly.

"Why didn't you just talk to us?" Hoseok asked.

"You know we wouldn't care to help you," Seokjin patted Wooseok's shoulders.

"We wouldn't agree, but Jinam is so kind she would say yes," Namjoon smiled.

"Hyung I'm really sorry to keep you guys worried," Kino bowed to them.

"We didn't mean to do this," Yanan looked down.

"We tried to protect her as best we could Namjoon," YeoOne avoided eye contact.

"And we thank you for that," Namjoon patted YeoOne's shoulders.

"As for the others what the hell?" Yoongi glared at everyone else.

"Suga Hyung don't get mad at them they listened to me. I made them hate her," Wooseok sighed.

"Still she's a girl how dare you guys hit her," Heecheon got mad.

"We didn't touch her. We just watched," Wooseok began to cry, "I'm really a bad person"

Seokjin hugged Wooseok,"You still ended up trying to save her. Thank you"

"We are really sorry," Hui looked down.

"It's fine thank you guys for saving her," Namjoon smiled.

"Now take care of yourself and come vist Jinam soon," Hoseok grabbed a napkin and walked away.

All of Pentagon sighed and cleaned themselves and followed behind Bangtan and Halo. They all felt bad that they did that to Jinam. They walked behind and kept their head down the whole time. No one said anything and it began to get awkward. Dino sighed and began to talk.

"So.....How do you guys know Jinam?" Dino looked at Kino and smiled.

Kino looked up,"Ah~ well I dance with her. We are partners"

"Namjoon always walked about her," YeoOne smiled.

"I use to go to school with her," Wooseok didn't dare look up.

"I saw her while I was working," Jinho smiled.

"She asked me for help when I use to go to school with her," Yanan smiled.

"I met her at a dance class," E'Dawn said.

"I....I use to protect her," Yuto sighed.

Hoseok quickly looked at Yuto, "You....Yuto?"

"Ne," Yuto kept his head down. Hoseok sighed and just kept walking.

"Hummm for the rest of us we only heard of her," Hongseok spoke.

"Ah ok. Well know you know her. So I expect more from you guys now." Dino nodded towards them.

"Ne," they all nodded.

-Flash back to 7th grade-

"Yuto-san!" Jinam smiled brightly.

"Oh Jinam-san what are you doing here?"

"I came to say good bye," Jinam pouted.

"Ah it's already time for you to go?" Yuto looked down.

"Hai," Jinam sighed.

"I'll miss you," Yuto smiled.

"Arigato Yuto-san. I'll miss you too," Jinam began to cry.

"Ey~ don't cry. I'll always be around," Yuto wipped Jinam's tears.

"But....I'm going back to Korea," Jinam looked at Yuto.

"I know I'll be around even if you don't see me," Yuto smiled.

-End of Flash Back-

-Flash Back to end of 8th grade -

"Yah Wooseok how is that?" Yuto asked.

"Her name is Park Jinam. She's so pretty," Wooseok smiled.

"Did you say Park Jinam?" Yuto questioned.

"Ne. Why?" Wooseok looked at Yuto.

"Huh. Nothing. Don't worry about it," Yuto sighed.

Yuto's POV:

So I finally found you. It's been two years I didn't actually think I would run into you like this. I wish I could protect you again like I did when we were younger. I'm really sorry for not being able to be enough for you. I wish I could do more for you. But, gosh you are getting so pretty I don't know what to think anymore. I can see why Wooseok-sshi likes you so much. You are going to be such a pretty woman.

-End of Flash Back-

----------

A/N Just you know another chapter done since I don't feel well today.

-sistarsasa

Time: 10:55am     Date: 01/30/17