Ignoring People's Thoughts

You are my Everything

Jinam's POV:

Today is Monday. I'm really scared how everyone is going to react. I don't know what they are going to say. I'm kind of nervous. What if something happens? I don't know what to do. It's Junior year and I only have Jungkook with me. I know he cares and can protect me but what if he isn't around? I'm scared. I don't have them around me and I think I really need them around today.

Narrator's POV:

Jinam sighed and got up to get ready for school. She went to the bathroom and notice Jungkook was already in there. She peaked her head in and smiled at Jungkook. Jongkook noticed her and smiled. He motion her to come in. She came in and started to brush her teeth. Jungkook smiled and pincked her cheeks and looked at her. He smiled and turned her to him and took her tooth brush and began to brush her teeth for her. Jinam laughed and did the same for Jungkook.

As they finished they laughed at each other and then rinsed their mouth and washed their face. Both of them smiled at each other and went to their bed room. They grabbed their things and headed down stairs. Both of them looked at each other, smiled, held hand, and walked to school together happily. Seokjin, Yoongi, and Namjoon watched them with a smile as they left for school.

As Jungkook and Jinam went to school everyone was staring at them. Jungkook and Jinam smiled, but as soon as Jinam saw everyone staring at her she pulled her hand away from Jungkook. Jungkook looked at Jinam and pouted slightly then reached for her hand again. Jinam looked at Jungkook a little shocked. 

"Stay still," Jungkook looked at Jinam, "stop hiding from everyone"

"But Kook," Jinam tried to pull her hands away.

"Stop it. Who cares about what others think. You're mine and I want everyone to know that"

"Kook it's just," Jinam tried to pull her hand again.

"Nammie. Please just stop it I love you and I want to show you off"

"Kookie everyone's staring," Jinam pouted.

"Let them stare. Who cares. Don't worry about them baby," Jungkook pulled Jinam closer.

Jinam sighed,"Fine"

"I love you fatty," Jungkook smiled.

Jungkook and Jinam were standing near the lockers. They were waiting till the bell rang. Jungkook and Jinam were facing each other and just talking. They were smiling and laughing as they teased each other. Jungkook smiled and pulled Jinam closer to him. He pulled her closer and kissed her on her forehead. Jinam looked at Jungkook and smiled at him. She then began to get embarrased as her cheeks turned red, Jungkook chuckled and hugged her tightly.

Jinam hugged Jungkook back and smiled. She was so happy to have him all to herself. Jungkook slightly pulled Jinam away and looked at her. He smiled and kiss her head again.

Jinam smiled and just pulled Jungkook by the hands and they walked to class together. Jinam felt fine and didn't feel as scared as she was in the beginning. Jungkook smiled. He was happy that she was able to let that happen without being so nervous about what evreyone else thought about her and staring at her.

Throughout the school day no one said anything or approached them. They heard snickering and people mumering about them but Jungkook made sure that Jinam didn't hear most of them. He didn't want her to get hurt about what others have to say about them.

After school Jungkook took Jinam to eat ice cream to let her relax. He didn't want her to worry to much about what others think about her and what she hears about what they have to say. He just wants her to know that she is perfect and that just because of what others say it doesn't matter. He wants her to know that she loved by him no matter what. As they were sat down before eating their ice cream Jungkook found glasses and wanted to take pictures with Jinam. He smiled and put them on her and himself and took photos. 

Jungkook smiled and sat down. They ate their ice cream and enjoyed their time together. They talked and laughed without looking at the time it was already dark outside. Jungkook notice that the sun was down and looked at Jinam in shock.

"Nammie it's dark let's go home," Jungkook looked at Jinam.

"Oh already," Jinam pouted.

"Come on. We live together anyways," Jungkook chuckled.

"Yeah I know," Jinam smiled.

They both got ready to leave. Jungkook grabbed Jinam's hand and went home. As they walked in Seokjin saw them holding hands he smiled and didn't say anything to them. Jungkook walked Jinam to her room and kissed her. She was shocked and didn't say anything. Jungkook laughed and kissed her forehead before going to his room. Jinam just stood there for a while. She touched her lips and smiled before walking into her so happily.

----------

Date: 03-21-17

-sistarsasa