Lunch at Chiu's Hacienda

Arrange Marriage : by Toronto

 

Lunch at Chiu's Hacienda

 

KIM: Kuya Piolo swimming tayo.

 

Piolo: OK, why don't we wake up everyone, para mag swim.

 

KIM: Ate Anne is awake, she's jogging on the pool side, si Ate Bea na lang and kuya Jake is up too, nasa stable kausap si Fred and Mang Andoy, I'll wake-up Ate Bea you go get Kuya Jake.

 

Piolo: where's Lolo? Oh ok, I saw him, he's outside with Anne...ok I'll go get Jake.

 

Kim: (went to Bea's room) Ate Bea...Ate Bea....slowly opening the door ( hindi n'ya alam Bea's behnd the door waiting for her para gulatin)..Ate wake-up let's swim.

 

Bea: Booooooo....( screaming ) huli ka...(Bea misses her baby sister so much, she hug kim tapos kilitian muna sila rolling on the bed).sige you want more?..I won't stop until you confess that you like Gerald...oh ano...sige pa?

 

Kim: no tama na....ate I might die..ok..ok..ok...I like Gerald!..( then she get-away and run)

 

Jake: did I hear it right?..you like Gerald?

 

Kim: hindi ah..sinabi ko lang 'yon so AteBea will let go of me....c'mon people let's swim. (everybody are in swimming pool and as usual, Kim is showing off to her siblings, walang pagud, Lolo Luis is so happy watching his grandchildren, without noticing the time 11:45 am)

 

Bea: Lolo watch Kim, para s'yang fish, she should try to compete, she's a strong swimmer you know.

 

Jake: I know, pero alam mo naman 'yon, ayaw ng competition, she will say again, I'm just doing this for fun...

 

Lolo Luis: Children, tanghali na, I think we should get ready for Primo Greg will be here soon.

 

Everyone: OK Lolo..

 

(Everyone umahon except for Kim, everyone seems don't mind dahil alam na nila kung saan si Kim, as usual nasa ilalim na naman, trying to hold her breath sa ilalim ng tubig)

 

Piolo: Kim, tama na yan, you hurry up and change.( then he walk towards the house)

 

Don Greg, Ken & Gerald has arrived and walking beside the swimming pool towards the main door of the house, as they walk along the pool, Gerald, see someone under the water, he stop and trying to figure out who is it.

 

Ken: Look...that's Kim (Ken, was not surprise because he knows what Kim can do, and he is always swimming with Kim)...Kuya look, si Kim yan.

 

Gerald: (look so worried, he stops then watch, then look at his watch, then look again) Kim...Kim...c'mon (without noticing Ken and Lolo Greg walking straight they know that this is just one of Kim's usual abilidad) Gerald start taking off his t-shirt, then shoes then jump into the pool and get Kim, secretly, Kim open her eyes and see who is trying to save her then when she see Gerald, she continue to pretend like she's drowning. Gerald pull her off, carry her on the pool side and about to try CPR on her. By the time Gerald almost put his mouth on Kim's mouth, Kim wake-up and get-up.

 

Kim: (she hit her head on Gerald's nose) aray!....it's ok..thank you..I'm fine.

 

Gerald: ouch! sh....what the f....! ( galit na galit ) are you just playing with me?

 

Kim: did you just swear at me?

 

Gerald: that was not funny, look I'm all wet and I think you broke my nose.

 

Kim: it’s your fault, who told you I was drowning in the first place.

 

Gerald: you stay under water too long so I thought.......ok...ok...so you can stay under water long. But why did you pretend when I pull you and carry you?

 

Kim: well I thought I can give you the moment, in case feel mo parang si superman ka..( sabay tawa)

 

Gerald: you know what?......you're unbelievable...but since you can stay long under....let's go (he carry Kim then jump again to the water, Gerald was holding Kim so she can't go away)

 

UNDERWATER CONVERSATION BY SIGN LANGUAGE:

 

Kim: "let me go"

 

Gerald: holding her and smiling at her, you want this then you got it, let us see who can stay longer you or me. If i run out of air first, then you supply me (meaning Kim has to give him air through mouth) but if you run out first, then I supply you.

 

Kim: "NO!

 

Gerald: then one of us has to drown.

 

As usual Kim took the challenge thinking that she can stay longer than Gerald, after a while, Kim start to get weak and feeling sleepy under the water, Gerald to the rescue, grab Kim, hold her to the neck and give her air through , as soon as Gerald feel Kim lips, he can't resist but to kiss her deeper now he is coddling Kim, she can't fight back as she feel Gerald's kiss, somehow she like what she feels so she kiss him back. Then Gerald, realize that Kim is kissing him back...then he come to his senses and let go Kim. Kim swims back up.

 

Kim: Sorry, I guess I really make you mad.

 

Gerald: Kim, I'm sorry too, you almost drown.

 

Kim: No, thank you for the air. c'mon let's get you dry so we can have lunch (awkward moment)

 

Gerald: (he doesn't know what to do, he knows that Kim knows that hindi lang air ang binigay n'ya kay Kim) she must have realize that I kiss her, she kiss me back...Kim...kim, can we talk first?

 

Kim: later na lang we need to get dry first then eat lunch, let's talk after lunch ok?

 

Jake: Hi Bro, sorry, mukhang na isahan ka na naman ng baby sis ko ah...LOL..

 

Everybody: was laughing.

 

Gerald: I know, 2 times na yon, promise wala na talagang 3rd times...LOL...let me get dry first.

 

Jake: c'mon bro you can change in my bedroom, I can lend you my shirt.

 

Ken: (habang padaan si Gerald he secretly say) nice move bro, I saw all that...(then give Gerald a smile)

 

Everyone having fun talking during lunch, Kim sitting between Ken and Gerald.

 

Lolo Luis: so kids, now that you are here, sana mag enjoy kayo before you go back to your old routine. Ikaw Gerald, ano plano mo saan ka mag-aral?

 

Gerald: I'll be staying here for a long while, I need to go back in 4th year high school, I'll be staying up to College then I'll take my Law in US, just like Kuya Piolo.

 

Lolo Luis: nice to hear iho. Kim will be in first year high school. ano iha, Sa St Scholastica ka mag aral?

 

Kim: no Lolo, ayoko sa all girls, maaarte sila, I want coed school, masaya. I'll go with Ken, in St La Salle, coed na sila ngayon.

 

Lolo Greg: in that case, Gerald can take you both, he is driving by then.

 

Ate Anne: so Ken, I haired, you kiss Brenda, totoo ba?

 

Ken: no hindi ah, hindi ko pa s'ya girlfriend, and wala pa akong first kiss, as in sa lips ha...LOL...how about you Kim, nag first kiss ka na ba?

 

Everyone was laughing listening to Ken.

 

Kim: yes..(Everyone was shock and looking at Kim including Gerald)

 

Ate Anne: what ? (laughing) ang baby sis ko naka first kiss na?...sino?

 

Kim: (looking at Gerald).. si Gerald...kanina (looking serious), akala n'ya kasi nalulunod ako kaya ayon binigyan n'ya ako ng air sa mouth.

 

Ate Anne:LOL...sira..hindi counted 'yon,  rescue 'yon.

 

Kim: oh..ok..kasi that was the first time someone's lips is on my lips.

 

Everyone was laughing while Gerald was blushing.

 

Jake: bro sorry talaga sa sister ko, bata pa kasi. tuloy na on the spot ka.

 

Gerald: ok lang bro. for 1 day, I start to get used to it.

 

After lunch, everyone went outside at the garden to have some coffee and dessert. Gerald saw Kim sitting on the swing.

 

Gerald: Kim, can we talk, as in seriously.

 

Kim: sure why not. Actually I need to ask you something.

 

Gerald: I just want to say sorry again sa nangyari.

 

Kim: ok lang 'yon, wala yon...(after a while) Gerald, kanina, was that a kiss? hinalikan mo ba ako?

 

Gerald: (hindi alam ang gagawin, he was so confuse kung aamin s'ya or not. He think this is 1 of Kim's trip again para pagtawanan s'ya)..hindi, rescue lang 'yon. bakit mo naman na tanong?

 

Kim: nothing I just though I feel something, but I did kiss you, you know that right? But since hindi naman pala kiss 'yong sa iyo, hindi na rin sa akin. (I just thought I felt your tongue inside my mouth)

 

Gerald: what did you say? (But Gerald haired everything Kim says gusto n'ya lang ulitin nito)

 

Kim: nothing...I said its good that we have it straighten out.

 

Gerald: so hindi ka galit sa akin? puede akong sumama sa mga lakad n'yo ni Ken..(extend his hand to Kim)..Friend?

 

Kim: friend. You can come all the time. And for a start, I like chocolates, so make sure you have one for me all the time.

 

Gerald: no problem. Let’s go inside play video games. (Then grab Kim and hold her on the waist)

 

Don Greg: OK boy's lets go, pare sa Saturday dinner at home, para nandito sina Randy & Vangie.

 

Don Luis: ok, dadating bukas sina Albert & Tessa tamang tama lang.

 

After a while, the Anderson went home (everybody kiss everybody including Gerald & Kim. That night Gerald can't sleep, he recalls what happened at the swimming pool and he recall what Kim had told him. But it's too late, dahil nag deny s'ya now he can't take it back.) Talking to himself../.it's ok Gerald, remember you have to wait 3 years for at least let her know what you feel. Then he go to bed smiling again he had a wonderful day with Kim.