I DO

Arrange Marriage : by Toronto

 

Chapter 20

 

I DO

After the successful Engagement party, the whole family focuses on the wedding preparation, lead by the designer of the family, Angel and Bea. They all pitch-in because they know that Kim has to concentrate on her studies, thus us her last year in Medical School, and she needs to focus on her big exam and of course her medical mission which is also in-line for her to do which is happening two after the wedding.

 

With the two family forces combined, all things are happening fast, perfect and easy to Kim & Gerald. But with so much things going at same time, pressure and worries is something they both can get away with.But as usual Gerald never failed to support his one and only. Most of the time he become Kim's personal driver, cook and nurse in most cases, with so much pressure and stress Kim got sick more often.

"Fashion for Cure" is the event that Kim uses to raise funds for the Medical Mission. It's the fashion show event lead by Angel's "Lady A" fashion agency, using her design and models with some other popular Filipino Designer. Anderson fashion Magazine is one of the major sponsor of this event "Faces of Arts". Gerald use his influence in business circle to help Kim pull this off.

Now, everything looking good, the wedding, the fund raising event, Kim's school.

Months pass and Kim graduated, she finished with high honors,took the exam and now just waiting for the result. as getting closer to the wedding date, she continues her clinical / volunteer and decided to finish it one week before the wedding until the result comeback.

Bam:(hospital) Kim, your knight and shinning armor is waiting outside at the lobby.

Kim: thank you Bam, I'll be there in a minute if you kindly let him know.

Bam: no problem, it would be my pleasure talking to Mr. handsome, just don't be sorry if he fall's for me.(walk away laughing)

Kim: don't scared me...LOL

Bam: Hi Gerald, she'll be out in a minute, she's on her last round.

Gerald: Thank you Bam.

Kim: (after a while she come out) Hi Babe, sorry to keep you waiting. Shall we? I'm starving.

Gerald: OK let's go I made a dinner reservation and don't ask me if you look okay 'coz you look just perfectly beautiful that I can't trust myself around you (then kiss Kim in the lips)

Kim:Ge, nurses watching (low voice shyly)...talaga ha..there you are again. You know your charm won't work on me..not until we're married.

Gerald:(was surprise from what he heard from Kim)..talaga ha, payag ka sa totohanang honeymoon?..(quite for a while)...ok we talk later.

They placed their order and start eating.

Gerald: Kim, tomorrow i sour wedding rehearsal, then have dinner with everyone, a week after is our wedding.

Kim: yah I know, why? is there any problem?

Gerald: no, no problem. I's just wondering if you realize that the night right after the wedding, you are with me and thats...going to be for the rest if our lives?

Kim:(laughing) ge, that's concept of getting married, isn't it?

Gerald: Kim, be serious, I am not joking, I just want to make sure you realized that after the wedding is the honeymoon...I guess my question is, what if I want our married to consummate...I think if we want our married to work, making love as husband and wife plays a big part in the relationship.(looking at Kim seriously while Kim trying to shew and swallow at the same tim)...slow down, you might get choke.(hold Kim's hand to stop another spoon going to )

Kim: (swallow hard) so your saying...your enforcing it?

Gerald: NO! Enforcing is not the word I'll use. what I'm saying is, that I'll be working hard, everyday, seducing you until you say yes.

Kim:(in low voice) ge, your serious, (then try to answer Gerald firmly) YES, I know that, i guess I just didn't realized that it is coming soon and the big possibility of happening. (but look worried, then continue eating and try to avoid eye contact with Gerald)

Gerald: (watching Kim and knows that she is so nervous about the topic of their conversation. hold Kim face, left it up) Kim, look at me, I am just joking..look as I said before, I am not going to pressure you, but somehow we need to talk how are we going to do this. After the wedding when we go home, you want to sleep in different room? I have two bedrooms in my townhouse. But promise me that no one should know about our sleeping arrangement. We don't need maid, we can help each other. I can drop our laundry at cleaners every Friday morning and pick-up every Sunday afternoon or Monday, that is what I'm doing right now so no problem. we have to clean in our own, we can cook or eat outside. we both work late most of the time so we can eat outside or i can pick-up some take out or I can go to grocery if we feel like cooking...so what you think?....why in tears?...told you chew slowly.

Kim:(in tears) Gerald, every time you do this, you just make me realized how unfair this whole situation to you and make me feel so bad knowing how selfish I am.

Gerald: don't think that way...we both agree in this. we both know that if we're not doing this, we're going to be miserable for the rest of our lives.

They end the night in a very intimate kissing and hugging. Gerald insist to stay with Kim all night. They sleep in each other arms with nothing happen ually.They just want to with each other. Now they know that they can be just like this...but until when? They both decide to take a day off and spend whole day together.

Wedding Day:

3 days before the wedding everyone was already at " The Green Acre Golf & Country Club " a private golf club. The Men are bonding playing golf while the Ladies are at the spa. The club is full of Anderson & Chiu Family, the biggest clans in Philippines Business World. A lot of business deals happened that day in the golf course.

Everyone getting ready and excited for the wedding. There is a big white tent at the middle of the course, full of white calla lilies and tulips., the two favorite flowers of Kim and of course Kim and Gerald choose Casablanca Lily for Kim wedding bouquet. The ground is covered in white carpet where Kim is going to walk, everywhere you look on the day is just green & white. Gerald pick white color, symbol of his pure love to Kim. Entourage are wearing champagne pink with a little ts of green, gold & red the luckiest colors for Chinese. every post has 8 calla lily alternate with 8 tulips.

The day is filled with rich and famous people, relatives, friends, celebrities.

Wedding Start:

As the Entourage starts walking, Jed Madila starts to sing

" Parents Payer"

I guess we have always known
That a day like this one would come
When our children would leave us
And begin to build a home of their own
Lord, all you have taught us
We have gladly passed on to them
But one thing we don't know
Is how to place them back in your arms again

CHORUS:
Lord, help us let go of two
That they might become one
Just like the Father, Spirit, and Son
Two hearts invisibly bound in love
By a vow that will not be undone

Now in your tender care
Lord, be all that we cannot be
And help us to trust you
When we don't see you quickly meeting their needs
For you have provided
Since the day you gave our children to us
But now, in your arms dear Jesus
The time has come for giving them up

Repeat CHORUS

The urge is strong
To try holding on
To the image of two
The way that we knew them
But now in your eyes
The two will be as one

As Gerald patiently waiting standing between Fred & Kent. He's all sweat smiling until music change and the laud entrance drum rolling...the Jed Madila, Christian Bautista ,Eric Santos, Rachel Ann & Sarah Geronimo start to sing

"WHEN GOD MADE YOU"

Guys)

Its always been a mystery to me,
How two hearts can come together,
And love can last forever.
But now that I have found you I believe,
That a miracle has come when God sends the perfect one.
So gone are all my questions about why,
And i've never been so sure of anything in my life

~chorus~

Oh I wonder what God was thinking,when he created you.
I wonder if He knew everything I would need,
Because he made all my dreams come true.
When God made you, He must have been thinking about me.

(Girls)

Ooo ooo,I promise that wherever you may go, wherever life may lead you,
With all my heart I'll be there too.
And from this moment on I want you to know,
I'll let nothing come between us, and I will love the ones you love.
(guy):So gone are all my questions about why (girl echoes):about why

Duet:Oh I wonder what God was thinking when he created you,
I wonder if He knew everythin I would need,
Because He made all my dreams come true.
When God made you He must've been thinking about me.

Bridge

He made the sun He made the moon,
To harmonize a perfect tune,
One can't do without the other they just have to be together.
And that is how I know its true,
Your for me and i'm for you and my world
Just cant be right without you in my life

Chorus

(guy) He must have heard every prayer I've been praying (girl echo)
I've been praying (both)He must've knew everything I would need

When God made you, He must've been thinking about me.

********

As soon as Kim start walking looking forward, her tears starts rolling down on her cheeks and she doesn't understand why. As she go closer to Gerald, she noticed that Gerald's is also in tears..that moment the tent is filled with flying butterflies and romantic feelings is so intense that make everyone cries. Everyone feels what Gerald & Kim feels on that moment.Mr & Mrs. Chiu was in tears as they hand Kim to Gerald, all tears of happiness for the most important people in everyone lives is now getting to be one.

Mr. Chiu: Gerald, please take good care of my baby.

Gerald: I promise Sir, with my life.(then look at Kim and whisper " I love you" without a sound)

Pastor: on the service.....family & friends, Gerald and Kim choose to have their own personal vows...go ahead Gerald.

Gerald:

Kimberly Sue Yap Chiu, do you remember the very first day we met? From the very moment I saw you, I knew you were the one for me, the one that I know I have to spend the rest of my life with. Our courtship was weird and one of the best days of my life, for you have become not just my lover and companion, but also my best friend.

I want to be your lover, your companion and your best friend for the rest of my life.From this moment, I Gerald Randolf Osmena Anderson standing before Jesus, I pledge my love and faithfulness to you. I promise to love and cherish you, to keep you close and with faithfulness, to be your prop and helpmate in times of need, to make you laugh and to hold you when you cry, to hold you to the highest respect and honor as you so deserve all my life.(while crying)

Kim:

Many people spend their lives searching for their soulmate, their one true love. Some people are lucky to find the person they can truly call the better half of themselves, while others spend the rest of their lives searching and never finding, I am lucky and blessed because I certainly found you who is just beside me for more than 20 years.

Gerald, I know that you are the only one for me, my one true love. I am happy and I am grateful that you came into my life, that where others have spent their entire lives looking for the one, I have mine all the while,I have found you. And now that I have found you, I shall never let you go.

I Kimberly Sue Yap Chiu, promise you, Gerald Randolf Osmena Anderson, that I shall hold you and cherish you and give you my heart, that I shall support you and care for you. Faithfully, I shall always stand steadfast at your side with your hand in mine, regardless of what life would bring to us. I take you now as my husband, and I shall remain so for the rest of my life. (crying)

Pastor:....and now by the bested on me, I now pronounced you
HUSBAND AND WIFE....Yes, Gerald you now can kiss your bride.

Gerald: thank you pastor.(then kiss Kim, so long and deep than everyone clapped and laugh.)...I love you so much...MRS. Kimberly Sue Yap Chiu Anderson!

Flash is everywhere!..Everyone wants to congratulate the new couple. They can feel how happy the couple are.

Reception: All night, Gerald can't stop kissing his wife that everybody noticed.

Matt: Bro, I am so happy for you, finally she's all yours! grabe bro, you are so in-love, grabe ang level mo ngayon.

Chiu's Sister's: Anne - naku Kim sigurado, Gerald will keep you in bed for a week....LOL..

Kim: hay...will you stop that.(looking at Gerald from far, stirring at her mischievously )

Bea: Kim I want full detail okay.(then Gerald come)Ge, don't keep Kim so tired....LOL...

Gerald: (grab Kim on the waist and kiss her on the lips)..I won't as long as she won't seduce me every minute.

Kim:(pinch him on the side) anong seduce ka d'yan.

Gerald:(whisper to Kim) what you think if we disappear in our own party again? (then..mic)

Jake:hello...hello..everyone..attention please...I have something to share...for so many years, Gerald and Kim since when they where small, in every occasion, especially Kim's own party, they always manage to disappear, they been doing that for years....(everyone laugh and start looking for Kim & Gerald)...so now, again...where are they...make sure that this time they stay on their own wedding party..(again laughing because they just noticed that Kim & Gerald is almost right at the door ready to go out)..guys got you this time!...LOL..

Gerald: right here bro! not going anywhere!...LOL.

Kim: boking ! LOL....

Then party went on all night, but Gerald was so naughty that every time he got a chance, he will grab Kim and just trying to kiss her.

Gerald: Babes, heads up, you need to pray really hard tonight, I don't think I can keep my promise. I really, really want you!

Kim: sira, let us see, sa dami ng na inom mo, I don't think you can...LOL...But, don't worry there is always next time...(then kiss Gerald)