Tiramisu & Ice Cream

Arrange Marriage : by Toronto

 

Chapter 23

 

Tiramisu & Ice Cream

After two hours of deep sounding sleep, Kim wakes up by her growling tummy. She was just laying down for a while looking at Gerald’s deeply asleep, since she can’t get-up because Gerald is hugging her. She got trapped in Gerald’s legs and arm. Until after few minutes she can’t handle it anymore, now she is so hungry that she can’t ignore it anymore. She slowly took Gerald’s hand and legs and put it on the side, so careful not to wake him up. She slowly gets up on a tiptoe, grab her clothing on the floor, put it on and slowly walk towards the door and go downstairs. All she can think is her favorite dessert, Tiramisu & Ice Cream that she hasn’t touched. She opened the freezer, took the ice cream and then opens the fridge looking for the Tiramisu she was dreaming for. As she was standing on the open fridge, she is so happy that unconsciously dancing at the same time. During this moment while Kim was downstairs, Gerald wake up as he feels cold and found out that Kim is no longer beside him. So, he gets-up put on his boxer shorts and went downstairs to look for Kim. Since Kim so busy with her ritual dancing and dessert, she didn’t even notice that Gerald’s was on the stairs, stepping down watching her.

 

Kim: ( humming the song Don Romantico & exotically dancing to it, putting one bite of Tiramisu into , then took the plate out in one hand while other hand holding the ice cream bucket, she heard noise)….hindi mo to matitikman……huhhh..?

Gerald: (bump on the coffee table edge, as he is not watching where he is going, aside from it’s dark, he is so busy watching Kim dancing. Since the fridge is open, the light is shinning through Kim’s y lingerie and exposing her body, as is Gerald is watching a fish in a clean aquarium.)…ouch….men that hurts!

Kim: (then turn around)..Babe?... you’re awake…are you okay?

Gerald: (smiling never loose his focus on Kim)..WOW!. That’s HOT!

Kim: what? (she doesn’t realized that she is standing with her y lingerie with the fridge light striking on her see through y lingerie….step forward and is about to close the fridge) what’s going on Babe?...are you hurt?

Gerald: (doesn’t answer Kim’s question but instead)….Babe, don’t move, just stay where you are, in that position, don’t close the fridge.

Kim: (now kind of scared and worried, she freeze and don’t know what to do, still holding the ice cream & Tiramisu) Babe. You’re scaring me, what is going on, am I stepping into something? Did I activate the alarm? Do we have an alarm? Is it a rat?. Where? In front of me? Behind me...what’s going on?

Gerald :( smiling & giving Kim a mischievous look)…nothings wrong…I’m just admiring the view.

Kim: (then she realize, she look down, find out what view and understand Gerald’s reaction)…OMG Babe, you’re so bad boy. (Then turn around and close the fridge)
Come join me I’m craving for this. (She is about to walk towards the kitchen table but then Gerald come closer and…)

Gerald: (trap her) where are you going?

Kim: there on the table and eat this.

Gerald: here let me help you.

Kim: okay.

Gerald: (lift her up and put her down on counter top to seat) we don’t need table, we can just eat here.

Kim: (innocently) OK, here…one for me…none for you…two for me…one for you.

As Kim feeding Gerald alternately with ice cream and Tiramisu, Gerald is standing in front of her, between her legs and has his hand push against the counter top behind her. After a few bites, Gerald’s hands start to wonder off, caressing Kim’s back, arms and legs. Kim’s start to twirl as her body feel the sensation, she can’t seriously eat or feed him as she is so tickles.

Kim: Babe…try to behave..(Laughing)..I’m trying to eat and feed you.

Gerald is not saying anything nor have any intention to stop. He continues what he is doing, caressing her and at the same time opening his mouth for a spoon of ice cream. Now, situation is really getting hot and Kim is getting weak as Gerald continues working on her.

Kim: (in soft voice)Babe, just a second. Can I just finish…(can’t finish what she is saying…she’s getting so weak that she drop a spoon of ice cream right at her chest)…OMG…it’s cold…it’s cold. (Panicking)

Gerald: (while still in same trapping position with his hand behind Kim and standing between her legs with his body leaning a little bit forward against Kim’s body in setting position) calm dawn, stop moving, let me take it out.( he slowly push Kim a little into a leaning back position, then start eating the ice cream out right there in Kim’s chest while staring at her, leaking the ice cream off from her skin and trying to clean Kim’s sticky skin…..then one thing lead to another….

Before Kim realized, she is already half setting on kitchen counter top. As Gerald continues worshipping her, he work up to find her lips…locked it with his and she starts responding in every single romance. Moment is steaming hot, Gerald grab her legs and locked it into his waist….Then and There, Gerald rang the second round of the romantic tournament…after a few minutes…

Gerald: (still catching his breath whisper to Kim)..I love you!

Kim: (in hugging position with her arm around his neck and her head on his shoulder, whisper back)…I love you too.

Gerald: (still in hugging position) are you okay?

Kim: yah I’m fine but I don’t think I have the energy to move.

Gerald: (smiling & kiss her)…hhmmmm.. my baby is tired, no need to move, I’ll carry you.
He grab all the clothes that is scattering on the floor and on the counter and carry Kim like a baby to their bedroom and slowly put her down on the bed.

Kim: Babe, we left the ice cream out, that might melt.

Gerald: don’t worry about it, as I’m melting right now beside you, you’re so hot babe and I love you. ( as he was talking Kim full as sleep, He kiss her on the forehead and just smile looking at her sounding asleep like a baby)..Poor baby, I got her so tired.

Both of them are now so tired that sleeping straight until 10:00 am the next day is not a problem. Gerald Gerald wakes up first.