Confused

Arrange Marriage : by Toronto

 

Confused

After that conversation between Gerald and Kim, Gerald never brought it up again. He learned and He doesn’t want to get hurt again. They both become busy, Kim for her studies and Gerald are so busy between school and work. He starts to do some part-time hours in their family business. Spending more time with Piolo, his mentor, after all he is taking up same road as Piolo.A top notch Businessman and Lawyer, the only difference between them is politics and love life. Piolo has a stable relationship since high school with Angel until now that they are married.

Piolo: how are you Gerald?

Gerald: I’m OK. Busy but enjoying it, less time for goodtime and I guess I’ve matured, now I prefer to sleep if I have extra time than going out for drinks with friends….LOL

Piolo: I’m not sure if I should say I’m happy for you…you know Bro, your very young to take life seriously, I watch you grow up, I know how you live your life and at this point, I can feel that….somehow you are not happy where you are. Honestly Gerald, how’s your love life?
It’s been a while I haven’t heard anyone involved with you romantically. Isn’t it at your age, you should have a serious relationship by now? I was at your age when I know that I’ll be spending the rest of my life with your Ate Angel.

Gerald: (laughing) I’m OK Kuya. Maybe the right woman didn’t come yet, or maybe nag sawa na rin, I think I lived my life earlier than I should and now I feel so tried and need a new lifestyle.

Piolo: right woman to come? Or maybe you’re not looking hard enough…LOL...

Gerald: why Kuya, did you look for Ate? is that how you find love with her?

Piolo: Actually No. we’re both very young when I feel in love with her. At that time, she has a boyfriend, suplada ang Ate mo; she hated me so much until I corner her one time, I kiss her then your Dad caught us, this happen in your house it was Kent’s birthday, everybody assume that kami na ng Ate mo, luck was in my side, natuloy tuloy na ‘yon, she finally full for me, we’re third year high school at that time, she was my first and last.

Gerald: how did you handle it Kuya, Ate Angel is a model, never ka nag selos or nagalit?

Piolo: syempre we been through a lot, nag selos din, nagalit din. But somehow we always end up with each other. Gerald, in relationship, you have to remember, respect one’s privacy and decision is important, we don’t own the life of person we love and love is a trust and giving.

Phone ring:

Piolo: hello, yes honey, I’m here at Starbucks with Gerald, why? OK we’ll wait for you.

Gerald: Hi Ate (kiss Angel)

Angel: hello guys. Hon, I don’t feel good. Mama call (Tessa Chiu) I’m suppose to pick up Kim and bring her to my designer for her gown, but I don’t want to drive I feel so sick. Hon, can you call the driver to pick-up Kim?

Gerald: I’ll pick-up Kim, ako na lang. where is she?

Angel: she’s still at school and she’ll be out in 2 hours, she’ll be waiting right at the front entrance Ge, do my a favor, can you be there earlier? Knowing Kimmy, she’ll left in 5 minutes pag wala pa ang ride n’ya…LOL.

Gerald: I know Ate. Don’t worry, I’ll text her before I go, so she know I’m coming.

Gerald got a mix feeling about seeing Kim again, even though they always talked on the phone, this time they are be close together again. He knows that no matter what he can’t stay away from Kim. Not only because he doesn’t want to, but because of their family relationship.

Geraldtalking to himself while driving to pick-up Kim) go Gerald you can do this after all this years you should know what to do by now….(bringing down his window) hello beautiful, can I give you a ride?

Kim: oh it’s you…sure.(sabay sakay sa car ni Gerald) I thought your joking when you text me that you are coming to pick me up. Why you pick me up?

Gerald: (laughing) you mean you don’t even know sama ka naman? I know I’m so irresistible but Kim, sa susunod kapag iba ang nag offer sa iyo ng ride, kunting pakipot naman, OK? (sabay tawa)

Kim: naku ang lakas mo pa rin. Hoy mister, I just come with you coz I know ikaw lang ang mag kandarapang sunduin ako…LOL….

Gerald: tagala ha. In that case,(Looking at Kim)…

Kim: what? Why are you looking at me like that?

Gerald: nothing just missed you I guess…come here... (Grab Kim towards him) give me a hug.

Kim: OK...OK…then you needs to feed me I’m hungry.

Gerald: you know what, every time you see me, you are hungry, you like a goat, always chewing.

Kim: a cute goat I hope…LOL... (Then look at Gerald)…I missed you too.

Gerald: ok what do you want to eat?

Kim: pizza! There!

Gerald: OK...OK... My goodness, you are really hungry. Hindi ka ba pinapakain ng mga fans mo?

Kim: what do you mean?

Gerald: Those mosquitoes around you, ready to bite you anytime…you know…’yong mga may gusto sa’yo.

Kim: hindi ah, I don’t take food from those guys, mamaya, ma date pa ako…LOL…

Gerald: that’s good, you’re thinking. Eh bakit sa akin, you’re always asking me for food. So you’re not scared na baka ma date ka?

Kim: OK ka lang.(sabay tawa) ikaw matakot ako (then stop for a while when see Gerald’s face he seem serious) ….why? are you planning something?

Gerald: (turn and look at her) wala pa naman.

Kim: OK that’s good kasi gutom na talaga ako…LOL…

They order and eat out. Gerald called Angel and Piolo and let them know that they are going to be a little late dahil kumakain pa si Kim. They spend time talking again, Kim’s plan for her 18th Birthday and how she assumed that Gerald is her for that day.

Kim: if you’re not in my birthday as my , that the end of you. I won’t forgive you for the rest of your life. (Her big eyes tell Gerald how serious she is)

Gerald: OK, got it. I guess it’s not a question anymore; it’s more like a demand.

Kim: Talaga or in the second thought, maybe I can ask Robi or Enchong to be my .

Gerald: OK, go ahead ask one of them (jokingly)

Kim: (galit sabay tayo) OK ! then,in that case goodbye.

Gerald: hay, I’m just joking (grab Kim’s hand and seat her back in her chair) of course I’ll drop everything for you. (Then kiss Kim)

Kim: naku Gerald, obvious na, nakailan kana mula kanina.

Gerald: bakit bawal ba? May nagbabawal ba?

Kim: hindi naman kaya lang parang…(did not continue what she’s about to say) never mind. Let’s go

They went back to the car and Gerald drive away to meet Piolo and Angel at the designer’s office.
As Gerald was driving, Kim was thinking…

Gerald: so now what, why are you so quite all of the sudden, stomach ache?

Kim: NO. Remember earlier, I ask you if your planning something?...if you are I think this is it, kung ano man ‘yon ready na ako.

Gerald; talaga, are you serious...hindi nga, seriously?..then He stop the car.(look at Kim for a second, then extend his arm, put it around Kim’s neck..)

Kim: (closing her eyes, covering her chest and closing her lips so tight…OMG, Gerald if you are doing something stupid, please don’t dahil at this point bibigay na talaga ako)

Gerald: hah?..ano ang sinasabi mo. Ano ang ibibigay mo?why you look like that? (Then he extend his arm to grab the seat belt) here put your seat belt on.

Kim: hayyyyy..I thought you’re going to...you know, kaya sabi bigyan kita ng kambal na sampal pag nagkataon.

Gerald; don’t worry I’m not going to do that to you. If something happened that is because you want it to( sabay tingin kay Kim) and not in this car, it should be in special place, you deserve something nice…like there (sabay turo sa Shangri-La Hotel ).

Kim: talaga you’ll bring me there...ngayon na?(jokingly) LOL

Gerald: Kim, I don’t know what to do with you.(sabay hawak nito sa face ni Kim) ang ganda mo talaga. Tama nab aka hindi ka makatulog mamaya…LOL.

Kim: ako pa, baka ikaw..Gerald ha, I know how you think, baka mamaya, in your head ay….(then stop talking)

Gerald: what’s in my head, if you think you know what I’m thinking right now? Oh ano, hindi mo alam kung ano ang sagot mo? Do you want me to show you what I’m thinking right now?
(Gerald stop at the front of the building where Piolo and Angel meeting them) put his hand on Kim’s lap, move his body closer to Kim, giving her a seductive look, grab her neck. Then kiss her in the lips…deepen the kiss until Kim pushes him away)..Sorry Awkward moment)

Kim: it’s OK… we're here. Let’s go.(then grab Gerald’s hand)

Gerald got closer to Kim again, he is helping in Kim’s birthday preparation, and He’ll do everything to make Kim happy. He was thinking about the kiss that happens earlier.
a deeper kiss this time, and they both aware that they both enjoy the feeling; somehow, they both don’t mind to just what happened. Until now KIM try not to think what’s going on between her and Gerald, she still have some mix feeling towards Gerald, para sa kanya, Gerald is a big time player. For her she rather enjoy what she think they got than confront their real feelings and get hurt, and she knows that she is not ready for any serious relationship.
As for Gerald, he is being tormented, at this point of his life He want to be sure that Kim belongs to him, he is 100 % sure about his feeling for Kim and he also very much aware that Kim is not ready. What is bagging him is that, why Kim act this way if she doesn’t feel anything for him? Kim is correct, hindi naka tulog si Gerald, all he can think is Kim.