Thank you....For letting Me Love You

Arrange Marriage : by Toronto

 

Chapter 21

 

Thank you....For letting Me Love You

As the wedding party go on, Kim & Gerald are too busy entertaining their family and friends. Everyone's having a blast!This is the first time Kim realized that she is actually having fun in a party for the longest time. Brenda, 
actually noticed it first.

 

Brenda: Bestfriend, you are glowing, you are so beautiful tonight. I am so happy for you. I hope you'll find that missing piece deep in your heart to keep that glow in your face forever.

Kim: ( looking at Brenda, tears coming out from her eyes)Bestfriend, I'll do my best to make this marriage work for Gerald sake.

Brenda: oh no..don't you start crying, that's not what my intention. I just noticed that you actually enjoying the party. You look so happy friend, and I am so happy for you.
So go ahead, reach deep in because I know you'll find it and you know the answer to complete the picture in your heart. And always remember I am always here.Kim, I ask you this for the last time....Are you ready Mrs. Kimberly Anderson where this marriage life brings you?

Kim: (looking at Brenda straight in the eyes) YES!..I am ready to face anything this marriage is taking me.

Brenda: that's my girl.(giving Kim a hug and kiss and whisper to her ears ) just let go and be happy, feel the love.(then they both in tears )

Kent: oohh look at you two so sweet.Hon, are you giving my best sister in-law bedroom tips?

Brenda: (hit Kent in the side) pssstt..be quiet, she doesn't need it.

Kim: I'm so happy for you two, here group hug.

Gerald:( from far notice how sweet the scene) and why I'm not included in the group hug?

Kim: c'mon babe..group hug.

Gerald: (join the group hug) love you guys.

Fred: (walking toward Gerald and interrupted him) Bro, looks who's here. (pointing to the entrance door) looks like Enchong forgot what time the party starts.

Gerald: (looking where Fred was pointing) I guess he did. (then grad Kim's hand ) let's go welcome him babe.

Kim: Hi Enchong we're happy you made it.

Enchong: Congratulations to both of you. Sorry, I hope I'm not too late. (looking around)I guess I made a dramatic entrance. (pointing to all the guest looking at him)

Gerald: LOL..Bro, as usual you manage to get all the attention. (give Enchong a hand shake and a hug)..happy to see you Bro.

Enchong: Bro, can I barrow your wife for a second?

Kim: (looking straight into Gerald's eye) Babe?

Gerald: (kiss Kim in the cheek) go ahead Bro, this time I can tell you, take all the time you needed...LOL..'coz I know I got her for the rest of my life! (give Enchong a hug)

Enchong: (hug Gerald lauhing) I know your going to say that..LOL...you lucky bastard!..LOL...LOL...

Kim: talk to you later babe.( as Enchong leading her to one of the empty table to seat down)

Enchong: Kim, I want to say sorry that I was not at the church and I'm sorry that I am late for the reception.

Kim: (smiling and holding Enchong face) I am so happy that you made it, if not I'll make tampo with you forever!..LOL

Enchong: Kim, I'm so sorry not realizing soon enough that you and Gerald are really meant for each other. After all this years I've known both of you, specially Gerald, I know how much he loves you, even though he never admit, I can tell from all his actions. And I see that in both of you, it's just me that is on denial. I guess because I was hoping that you'll see me too.

Kim: Enchong, I see you seen we're still in our younger days.I always see you, your one of my bestfriend. A person that I won't hesitate to run to for help or even just to talk. And for that, you are always special for me.(then hug Enchong)

Enchong: I wish you all the happiness in this world my friend. And as a gesture to admit my stupidity, I want to give you and Gerald this as my wedding gift (then hand Kim an envelope...a traveling agency's envelope)

Kim: Enchong!?..(so excited stand - up and jump) you don't have to do this (then go towards Enchong to give him a very tight hug and kiss on the cheek)

Gerald: (walking towards them) Bro, looks like you just surprise my wife, must be really good to make her jump and laugh like that.

Kim: Babe, look what Enchong give us as a gift..a 2 weeks all inclusive holiday in Italy.

Gerald: (give Enchong a hug) Bro, this is to much, you don't have to do this.

Enchong: that's nothing compare to what I did...I turn you down when you ask me to be one of your groomsmen.

Gerald: LOL..if you put it that way...you are right, that's nothing. You still owe me big time that I'll see to it that you pay....(looking at Kim) Babe, your the witness to this...Enchong my friend, you can only pay me if you accept to be the godfather of our first born child.

Enchong: (in tears and hug Gerald)Bro, I am honored! I don't know what to say...by the way bro, just to make things straight, the holiday money is yours...LOL...

Gerald: Babe, I just remember, how about your fashion gala?

Enchong: Bro, the package is open for a year, so you can schedule it when things between you two are okay. I know you already have you honeymoon scheduled, so you can use that for you first anniversary or whenever.

Kim: that's true Babe, we'll look at it when things starts to settle down.

Gerald: That's correct. So bro, lets go and party, night is still young.

Enchong: OK, I'm starving..wow..that feel's good that I have it out from my chest.(then put his arm on Gerald shoulder and lean to whisper on his ears) Bro, just reminder, got to ease up on the drinks, you don't want to disappoint Mrs. Anderson on your first night...LOL..(then walk away laughing)

Gerald: that won't happen bro, you know me (catching up with Enchong) I need to apologized to the resort stuff tomorrow, now the washroom smells like Chivas.

Enchong: (turn around and give Gerald a high five) love you bro, you're as smart as me..LOL...but why dumping it there, Fred & Matt are here...LOL..

Kim: POV watching Enchong & Gerald, and so happy knowing that the two are back to their normal friendly ways. For her this is the best wedding gift to see everything back to normal and knowing that she doesn't hurt anyone in the decision she made....BUT..how about her, how does she feel? how about Gerald...won't he be hurt by this decision?..after all Gerald is the most important person and special friend she try so hard not to hurt!

Gerald: (surprise Kim by a kiss standing behind her) Babe! penny on your thought? why look so worried?

Kim: No, I'm just thinking happy that you and Enchong are back to your old friendly ways!

Gerald: (smiling) I told you everything will be alright..(hold Kim's hand and kiss her hands) Mrs. Kimberly Anderson, you are so beautiful inside out and i love you very much. I can't wait to have you in my arms...(then assure Kim) but don't worry, I can wait my whole life, since I have that much time anyway.

Kim: (looking at Gerald crying)Babe, I am so happy, and I've never been happy like this in my whole life...Gerald Randolf Anderson...thank you for coming into my life...thank you for loving me...THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME...LETTING ME...(crying so hard that she can't talk).

Gerald: (starts to get worried, holding Kim's face) Babe,? what's wrong?

Kim: (interrupt Gerald)ppsssst..let me finish, I want to finish this now...BABE, THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME...LETTING ME....LOVE YOU!...YES, I LOVE SO MUCH THAT YOU MAKE SO SCARED TO SAY IT!..I LOVE YOU THE MOMENT I KNOW YOU..I LOVE YOU every time, I was scared that I might know that I LOVE YOU! ( crying )And I am so sorry to say it to late.

Gerald: ( in tears hugging and can't stop himself but to kiss Kim) Babe, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH that you can never hurt me in anything you do. I LOVE YOU for making me the most happiest man on earth and I LOVE YOU for loving me! You should not be sorry for loving.

Kim: (look at Gerald straight on the eye and hold his hand) I Love You!

Gerald: oh Babe...I love you more!..(then start kissing Kim again, kissing her in such passion that catches everyone's attention)

Everyone clapping and whistling...everyone laughing.

Fred: (grab the mic ) hello everyone, I think we should let this newly wed go before they forgot that we are still here in this room..LOL...

Gerald: thank you and sorry, everyone if you don't mind, I would like to take my wife leave the rest of the night with you. thank you all for coming, see you again.