The Perfect Night

Arrange Marriage : by Toronto

 

 

Chapter 22

 

The Perfect Night

Gerald was holding Kim walking towards the door so fast in a hurry to rush out from the reception party. But Kim doesn't have any idea where Gerald is taking her.

 

Kim: Babe, slow down, my gown is so heavy and I'm on my 4" heels. And if may I ask where are we heading again? I guess I was so busy that I didn't even ask you where we are going to spend the night after the wedding. We do have a suite in this resort right?

Gerald: sorry babe, I'm just trying to make it to the door before anything starts.... (Stop and look at Kim with a smile in his face) does it really matter where I'm taking you tonight?

Kim: (smile but looks like worried with wonder) actually....I guess NO...but I hope somewhere nice? And would be it’s nice to know...I think... (Not sure what to say)

Gerald: (look at Kim and give her a kiss) don't worry Babe, tonight no where else I want to bring you but paradise. (Then kiss her again)...okay, now let me ask you, do you trust me?

Kim: silly question, (give Gerald a kiss on the lips) of course I trust you.

Gerald: good you should 'coz I'm your husband. Now, wear this and keep walking Babe or I should just carry you. (Gerald hand Kim the giggle, then grab Kim and carry her towards the door. Now, all the guest are so excited and following them towards the front entrance of the tent)

Kim: babe, why I need to wear this..?(Before she can continue her question, she was surprise with the golf cart stopping in front of them)...we're riding in that golf cart?

Gerald: (gently put her down) c'mon babe, It's a surprise. Just put that on and hop in behind me.

Kim: Okay, I won't ask anymore.

Then Gerald drove the cart ...not to far away then the fireworks start. Fireworks lights up their path as they passing through going up hill. The entire guest was behind them watching the fireworks go, watching the newly wed fading away. Clapping their hands while Gerald was weaving his hand bye!

Kim: OMG, Babe, is this the surprise?

Gerald: small part of it Babe, this is just the light going to the surprise.

As the golf cart getting close to the top of the hill, Kim starts to notice something on the top.

Kim: (slowly see what's on the top of the hill)...OMG Babe, I see chopper, is that where we going to spend our first night? Up there?

Gerald: (laughing) very funny, but yes, your correct I'm taking you to cloud nine...I promise, a night to remember. (Then kiss Kim in such passion that took her breath away)...I thank God everyday to create such a beauty, I don't think I have enough time in this world to worship you...I love you so much Kim.

Kim: (laughing) I love you too... what is going on with you, your acting like a wild animal...so where are you taking me with this is company's chopper

Gerald: Babe is patient, promise I'll answer all your questions later.

Gerald assist Kim to the chopper, they flew over ocean heading to this private island, on the top of the hill looking at the ocean below is the private cottage standing by itself. A cottage Gerald built for Kim as his wedding gift in the small private island his family bought for them as a wedding gift. All this was a surprise for Kim.

Kim: (so surprise and wondering) OMG...Babe, this is beautiful place, this cottage is on top of the mountain looking down on the ocean in the secluded island.

Gerald: (carry Kim going inside the cottage) welcome home honey! Welcome to our own paradise. Presenting to you (drum roll) D' Kimerald Love Nest.

Kim: (in tears and so surprise that doesn't know what to say) Babe, this is beautiful I love this place. You are right, this is ended a paradise....D' Kimerald?

Gerald: yah, Kimerald. Kim & Gerald. Sounds good?

Kim: sounds perfect. (Kim start to walk around and ask questions again) so Babe, when this place happened? How did you do this?

Gerald: okay, the island was from Mom & Dad, as a wedding gift, then the cottage I have built for you as my wedding gift...if you have more questions save it for later.

Kim: ok, one more question, promise. So how many bedrooms are this cottage and are we the only one in here, I haven't seen anyone welcoming us yet?

Gerald: (looking at Kim smiling)...yes we are the only one, our trusted family live down the hill; they are the one looking after the place and will be helping us in anything we needs. But for now, it's just us for 3 days and this place has 4 bedrooms.

Kim: (with hanging open, shock) 4 bedrooms? Why so much bedroom for a cottage?

Gerald: (laughing) because we are going to have 6 children’s.

Kim: hah? Are you kidding, that's a lot of kids? (While still walking around getting her self familiar with the place)

Gerald: (went closer to Kim and give her a hug from behind) yah, a lot of cute little Kimmy & Gerger...LOL....(then carry Kim and brought her to the bedroom upstairs, got to the room and slowly put her down, looking at her straight in the eyes) babe, I love you..(Then kiss her on lips)...here make your self comfortable. Let me go downstairs and make sure doors are locked. (Looking at Kim and give her mischievous smiles)

Kim: (looking around the room, see the king size bed, fresh 12 long stem white roses, and a Victoria secret box)...Babe, this is so sweet, is this box for me?

Gerald: yah babe only for you. (Then give Kim a quick smack) I'll be back babe, are you hungry? I know you hardly eat at the reception. I'll prepare something for us. Go ahead change, or you need my help?

Kim: (smiling) thank you but I can manage. Go ahead and make sure everything downstairs are fine.

Gerald went downstairs to make sure all doors are locked and prepare a candle light dinner for his new wife. He makes sure that good food is ready waiting for them when they arrived. While Kim is upstairs, taking off the make up, getting out from the heavy wedding gown and change to something comfy.

Kim: (setting on the bed on her robs, opening the Victoria secret box) wow... (Talking to herself) I guess He wants me to change to this. (She was holding the Victoria Secret 1 of the sweetest bridal collection, it's a white Georgette halter baby doll lingerie with the satin rob, she get up and head to the washroom)

Gerald: (After his done downstairs, he went to another washroom to freshen up then went to the Master bedroom where Kim is still in the washroom. Seating on the chair inside the bedroom waiting patiently for Kim, after 30 minutes, went to bathroom room which is locked) Babe, why you have to locked the door? How many more minutes?

Kim: Babe, sorry but I'm trying to clean my face I can’t believed I have so much make-up, don't worry I'll be there soon. And can we eat please? I'm starving.

Gerald: Ok, I'll be downstairs, food is ready (Then he went)

Kim: (after few minutes, Kim came out, with her hair tied up looking so gorgeous and fresh, with a deep breath she was a bit shy to come out with what she is wearing, that's why she waited for Gerald to left before she come out, she walk slowly towards downstairs) Babe, sorry to take too long in the washroom. You must be starving......Babe...are you OK?

Gerald: ( turn around and look at Kim as she's walking down on the stairs, he was so mesmerize with her beauty that he was jus looking at her and no words coming out from his mouth...until)....Babe, you are so beautiful...no I'm not okay? I won’t be okay until I have you in my arms tonight.

Kim: (just answer him with a smile)…I love you too.
Gerald: (pulled out a chair for Kim) here my lovely wife. (then kiss her behind her neck which is expose as she put her hair up) we have Chicken Alfredo, Caesar salad, wedding soup & Tiramisu for dessert, and of course your favorite Red Wine, a 10 year old “ Barolo by Michele Chiarlo.

Kim: (took the bottle of wine) Babe, this wine is the best and expensive, and not to mention hard to find….so did you prepare all of this? These are all my favorite foods.

Gerald: yes all of this I make sure that is ready when we arrived.

Kim: I didn’t realized how much you really know me.

Then they start eating, the dinning room is really quite, Kim can’t look at Gerald straight in the eye. Somehow they both are just stealing glances, acting like they are on their first date. Every often, Kim tried to fix her rob to cover her revealing cleavage and is so shy to look at Gerald in his pajama pants and only wearing a black tight fitted sleeves undershirt which define his gorgeous body and show off his strong, firm, will defined arms that every woman dream to land on, After a while of speechless moment…

Gerald: (with a heavy breathe and sigh)…Babe, I can’t take this anymore…are you done?

Kim: (looking at him while taking a sip from her wine) I think I’m OK now.

Gerald: (slowly get-up from where he is setting and went to Kim, He slowly bend down, took the glass from Kim’s hand and put it down on the table, at this time you can see Kim’s chest actually going up and down as her heart beat going so fast as Gerald whisper into her ears)……I Love You so much and I want you now. (He starts kissing her in the back of her ears, neck and worked towards her lips. He carries Kim without losing contact on her lips and brought her upstairs in their bedroom.)

Kim: () Babe, I love you too and I want you too but hardly eat your food.

Gerald: I am not hungry of that food. This is the food I’ve been craving for (then continue caressing Kim’s body. He gently put her down and slowly, piece by piece He start pulling and stripping every single tie that is used to connect Kim’s clothes as he gently worked on Kim’s gorgeous body, then He stop) OMG…Kim, you’re so beautiful.

Kim:(standing in front of Gerald, so shy that she doesn’t know how to cover herself and try to cover as much as she can while Gerald is trying to hold her hands until she give up and let Him just look at her, then she shyly answer) thank you.

Gerald: no thank you. Thank you for being so beautiful. (Then continue worshipping Kim’s body. He slowly led her to the bed and lay her down)

Before Kim realized, Gerald is already on top of her, kissing every inch of her skin and both lips manage to find each other as hands start to roam around getting acquitted with each others body. A lot of turning and rolling happen that every side of the bed was explore as Gerald exploring and getting familiar with Kim’s every inch. After a while of and exchanging whisper of sweet loving words to each other)

Gerald :( ) Babe, let me know if I’m hurting you okay? I’ll be gentle. 
Kim: (responding to all the kisses and sweet words. then) ouch.(hurting)

Gerald: I’m sorry. Am I hurting you?

Kim: NO! I’m okay

Gerald: are you sure!

Kim: yes, I’m sure, just kiss me.

Gerald: (just continue) I love you. (And continue his worshipping)

After a few minutes of loving, Gerald drops on Kim’s side trying to catch up on his breath and laying down looking at the ceiling smiling and can’t explain the happy feeling he is experiencing at this moment. After few second, he gets-up on his elbow, placing his chest on top of her, facing her and start kissing her on the forehead, eyes, nose, cheek, ears & chin)

Gerald: I love you. Babe, are you okay? (Then he notice that tears are dripping on Kim’s eyes)
..Babe, what’s wrong? I’m sorry of I hurt you.

Kim: NO! I’m perfectly fine. I am just so happy that I don’t know why I’m on tears. I Love you Babe.

Gerald: here, come lay down on my arms. (Then Gerald hugs Kim so tight)

They both are so tired that they full asleep right away on a hugging position.