Welcome Home Gerald

Arrange Marriage : by Toronto

 

Welcome Home Gerald!

 

The next day, Kim wake up so early, and get ready. As usual, she went to Don Luis room and kisses him good morning.


Get him up and put the sleeper on his feet and drag him to the garden to read the newspaper and a coffee. This is her routine at Hacienda. After the breakfast, Kim just jump / run to the stable. She was running and just meet Fred (the son of the care taker) who is holding Bistek (Kim’s horse). She went and ride the horse and Fred follow her in different horse.

 

Kim: Bye Lolo, see you later I'll bring you flowers and butterfly. (Give him a flying kiss as she's waving good bye)

 

As Kim riding her horse going to Anderson’s she pass by the Mongo tree and saw a butterfly. As usual, Kim would stop and catch the butterfly. She was standing on her horse and trying to reach the butterfly. As Fred follow her screaming.

 

Fred: Kim…Kim…ingat..May sasakyan baka matakot si Bistek ( Kim’s horse )

 

Kim can’t hear nor understand kung ano ang sinasabi ni Fred.

 

A sports car is approaching, driven by Gerald. Car stop from far and waiting for the road to clear.

 

Gerald: What the heck? (As he is watching the girl standing on the horse he didn’t recognize KIM) then he honk his horn.Bippppppp---bipppppppppp

 

Kim: Ayyyyyyy…….Bistek stay.

 

Si Fred sumisigaw din,

 

Fred: Kim ingat.

 

Kim is hanging on the mongo branch, while Bistek is still jumping up and down.

 

Gerald: (laughing while covering his mouth)…uuuppppssssi. OMG...what did I do?Kuya Jason baka mahulog s'ya!

 

Kuya Jason: ( sumisigaw, tinatawag si Fred pero hindi s’ya nito pinansin dahil nag mamadali itong puntahan ni KIM.Sa takot, Gerald just drove, binilisan nito ang takbo at dinaanan lang si KIM.

 

Gerald: Sorry…..Sorry….Sorry..(Screaming sorry to Kim)

 

Kim: gggrrrrrrrrr….you bad ugly person….grrrrrrrrrr..I'll come and get you! UGLY MONKEY!

 

Gerald: Kuya Jason, si Fred ba ‘yon, ang anak ni Mang ….

 

Kuya Jason: oo si Fred na kaibigan mo.

 

Gerald: Eh sino 'yan girl? mukhang galit na galit sa akin.I'm so sorry talaga, nataranta kasi ako what to do, ang tagal kasi n'ya naka harang sa road. Siguro hindi naman n'ya ako makita ulit. I wonder kung na kita n'ya mukha ko.

 

Kuya Jason: naku sigurado galit 'yon sa iyo. hindi mo s'ya talaga na mukhaan no? Si Kim 'yon, kapatid ni Jake, s'ya ang  youngest ng mga Chui.

 

Gerald: ha? si Kim 'yon ( before he start talking again, he was surprise when Kim was beside Him, sticking out her tongue and let him eat all the dust!)...grabe naman ang bilis mag patakbo ng horse..(Then trying to call Fred) Fred...fred.... (But Fred didn't look back, also flying trying to catch-up with Kim)

 

Kuya Jason: mabilis talaga ang batang 'yan. Isa s'ya sa magaling mag horseback riding dito sa province, mag kaibigan sila ni Ken.

 

Gerald: (smilling) talaga? tomboy ba s'ya kasi parang lalaki kung mag patakbo ng horse n'ya.

 

Kuya Jason: hindi naman siguro, kasi maganda at y din pag minsan kaya lang medyo kung kumilos daig pa si Ken.

 

While Kim flying her way really trying to be first, jumping on anything just to make it faster.

 

Gerald: (with open mouth, na gugulat sa nakikita n'ya. he admired Kim) Kita mo 'yon, walang takot, parang lalaki talaga. Kuya Jason, sa Mansion ata pupunta ano?

 

Kuya Jason: sigurado, palagi kasi s'ya doon, dahil kay Ken and your Lolo.

 

Gerald: (can’t understand what he feels, but he knows that seeing Kim make his day) ok girl, you want competition? I'll give you one. (Then press the gas to catch up)

 

Kim:( she made it first, stopping at front of Gerald's car, trying to block Him)...Ken..Ken...Lolo Greg...Lolo Greg...Good Morning ( habang tumatakbo )

 

Gerald: ( running after her, trying to hold her hand to stop her from being first, then lumabas si Lolo Greg) Good morning lolo, ( bend down to kiss his lolo but naunahan s'ya ni Kim).

 

Lolo Greg: Hello Kim...good morning iha..Gerald Iho, what a wonderful surprise!

 

Gerald: ( Hug lolo Greg) nice to see you lolo, (then look at Kim, while Kim sticking out her tongue)

 

Lolo Greg: Gerald, remember Kim?

 

Gerald: Hi Kim, how are you? So it's you, I thought you're some crazy person...ang bilis mo ah, you make me eat the dust..LOL...

 

Kim: Hello, too bad, you're too slow.

 

Gerald: Oh really, you just caught me by surprise, but if you want, I can carera with you anytime.

 

Kim: hah?..yabang...ok we'll race.( while rising her eye brows)

 

Ken: (coming from outside) Kim, so you meet my brother (then hug Gerald ) Kuya si Kimmy, galing sa horseback riding yan. Kim, I was waiting for you at the stable, while are you here inside.

 

Kim: just to say good morning kay Lolo Greg. OK let's go.

 

Gerald: Bro, wait, huwag muna, stay and spend some time with me.

 

Ken: Kim, OK lang ba?...sorry, hindi ko kasi alam na ganito pala si Kuya kaaga dadating.

 

Kim: it's OK, I'll go with Fred...see you later

 

Gerald: Kim...wait, sorry I don't mean to ruin your plan...why don't you stay, My mom has sent you something, I need to give it to you. Have breakfast with us. Would you?

 

Kim: (Thinking for a while) OK, but I need to tell Fred, so he won't wonder.

 

Gerald: I'll go with you; I need to see Fred too.

 

Kim: you know Fred? (Start to wonder)

 

Gerald: yah, he's one of my friend here in Hacienda. We used to play all the time.

 

Kim: ( maybe hindi s'ya mayabang, he plays with Fred?) OK..Hi Kuya Jason, kamusta ho?...Fred, hindi na lang kami aalis ni Ken, may dumating kasi na prince ( with sarcasm)

 

Fred: ah, ganon ba?...sino ang dumating?

 

Kim: ayon oh, papunta na dito.

 

Gerald: (from far) Fred, pare kamusta na? (then hug Fred ) halika muna sa loob, na missed din kita pare, may mga pasalubong ako sa'yo and your family.

 

Fred: (so happy to see Gerald hug him) pare grabe, missed din kita, ang tagal kaya...mukhang tisoy na tisoy na tayo ah...si Kim, nakita mo na pala ( parang may ibig sabihin si Fred, pero before s'ya naka pag salita, Gerald interrupted Him)

 

Gerald: yah, I've meet her...pare hali ka sa loob (looking at Fred, as if saying be huwag kang madaldal)

 

Kim & Fred, spend breakfast with the Anderson and Lolo Greg was so happy with the moment,they talked about Gerald's life in US and how the Hacienda's life. During the conversation, Gerald was looking at Kim admiring her beauty and somehow doesn't understand what he feels. He is in heaven at this moment.