Trainee Days

I'm the Maknae

 

5 years ago

 
26th of April 2008
 
 
"Kyungie lets go home!",
A voice which woke me up from my deep slumber as i opened my eyes slowly while leaning at the back of the wall and crossed my arms. Ah i skipped a whole lessons today, huh?
 
 
"Here's your bag i bring it along since you've been gone for a day! school's over now lets go wait for Soojung!",
She suddenly grabbed my wrist, making me got up in a sudden. I followed her absentmindedly, i just wanna go back to our dorm and sleep anyways.
 
 
We finally arrived at that annoying brat's school, yeah i was in the same school as Sulli while she wasn't. I dont know, i found her annoying at most times, acted all childish if it doesn't suited her that much (well for me she was) yet Amber hyung treated her like a princess. I guess they both were into each other, i didnt mind though it wasnt my business.
 
 
Truthfully, I like Tiffany sunbae-nim type of girl instead.....for example she's so lively and cheerful than that brat whose often glaring or acted cold around me. I've talked to her once, but doesnt mean i also into her.
"JUNG SOOJUNG!",
Yep, that was Sulli calling for her lost twin like a mad woman she was, Krystal ran towards her and gave her a tight hug. Aish this girl is this some kind of reunion to you guys?
 
 
"AHH i'm tired",
Krystal broke their hug and pouted. I only rolled my eyes and yawned, i was so tired because of our last night practice i dont even realized Sulli now clinging onto my arm.....while that annoying brat looking at us somehow um jealous? Perhaps jealous since her bestfriend wouldn't stop getting so clingy to me.
 
 
"Lets go eat first",
Stated Sulli excitedly as she looked at both of us back and forth, i nodded unconsciously.
 
 
"I'm tired Ssul, lets go home",
Said a long black hair girl weakly with an apologetic smile looking at Sulli but me. I just hissed, yeah right what ever.
 
 
"What?",
Now she actually looking at me coldly while i only shruged my shoulders, the atmosphere around us turned lower in sudden, making the girl next to me shivered a bit.
"Stop arguing you guys please? i want to live in peace only for today, aish.",
Complained Sulli while i keep my silences, walking across the street.
 
 
"She annoys me Ssul.",
 
 
That's it, i'm done.
 
 
"Pft, yeah get your facts right before you start ranting about me, Krystal.",
 
 
 
"Keep talking you dumbo.",
 
 
 
"Oh well i will you brat.",
 
 
 
"Don't call me brat you brat.",
 
 
 
"So should i call you princess like hyung did? Never in a million years you-",
 
 
 
 
"AISHH STOP IT YOU GUYS!! i'll tell vic unnie about both of you later so for now please stop saying a word.",
 
 
 
Stated sulli frustrating, i shrug my shoulders and leaving them behind as i plugged earphones on my ear......feeling tired and about to blow my head off in a second.