Mine

I'm the Maknae

 

7th of august 2013
 
 
Now i find myself flopping lazily on the couch in the living room, cooling my head down. I keep thinking at the fact my girlfriend is going somewhere with some dude i barely know. Even only think about it makes me want to punch him right away.
 
 
"Yo Kyungie let's get some tacos i'm hungry.",
Amber comes out the bathroom with a towel hanging around her neck while Sulli get out of the kitchen, bringing some chips. Victoria has another schedule going on meanwhile Luna wants to sleep on her sister's home for tonight.
 
 
"Are you guys going out for dinner? I'm in!",
States her excitedly as she tosses those chips on a table in front of me.
 
 
"You guys can go ahead, i'm not in the mood.",
Both of them look at each other back and forth, raising their eyebrows. I let out a sigh before i say what's on my mind.
"I just need some time alone."
 
 
"Soojung, isn't it?",
Sulli asks me confidently, making me and Amber taken aback. Hyung then clear , somehow telling me it's okay to spit it all out loud. I take out a deep breath until i have some guts to finally explain everything i can.
 
 
"S-Sort of.",
Yep, what a good start to spill Kim Kyung-Soon.
 
 
"Stop being a coward and talk to me!",
She sits down beside me and pout, earning nothing but a chuckle from hyung who now sitting on the floor watching tv.
"W-We're kind of um...seeing each other?",
 
 
"I know that already pft, it's not like I didn't see you guys kissing each other's mouth at the back of the van while when we were sleeping."
Says her simply making my face turn red in a sudden, i can feel my heart beats rapildly than ever. , i'm doom.
 
 
"YAH! you guys did that already?!",
Amber asks shockingly after she chokes on her chips, even her eyes get a bit teary.
 
 
"But that's not the point! I know you couldn't get your eyes off Suho and Soojung earlier, why are you keeping it all to yourself?",
A smile drawing on my face, I can't believe she turns really mature just now, not the innocent and pure Sulli back then. 
I clear my throat first.
 
 
"Y-You know since trainee days that I can't express my own feelings....",
 
 
".....i even let her waited for like almost five years, i really am a coward. I can't express how much i care about her, or how much she means to me. I don't get it why she wanted to waste her time waiting for a person like me. There are so many guys around her but why she end up choosing me? I still don't get it sometimes.",
 
 
"Maybe because you are you. You have something that no one has, that's why she falls for you. simple right? Don't feel irritated just because she's going out with Suho, Kyungie. Cheer up!",
Says her happily, making me smile wider that I couldn't help but chuckle. I flick at her forehead instead.
 
 
 
"YAH!!!",
 
 
 
Both of me and Amber laugh at her reaction before a sound of the front door open turn us three back into reality.
"Hi guys i'm home!",
 
 
"SOOJUNGGG!!",
Sulli rushes towards Krystal like a mad woman she is, hugging her lost twins. She hugs her back.
 
 
"How was it?",
Amber asks her still eating the chips while i now get up and leaning at the back of the couch.
 
 
"Great!",
I heard what she just said and roll my eyes, watching the tv absentmindedly looking annoyed.
 
 
"What did you do?",
Sulli broke their hug and take a look at those bags that Krystal holds.
 
 
"We went shopping! I can't believe he bought me a necklace.",
 
 
"Ah, of course he did.",
I muttered to myself, angrily switching the channel but i think Amber heard what did i said since she keeps on glancing at me.
 
 
 
"Whoa! Cute!",
 
 
 
"EHEM!",
Hyung faking coughs, giving Sulli a signal that there is me around them. Sulli turns her head around and mouth sorry before they finally move on to the kitchen.
 
 
"Hyung let's get some fresh air.",
She nods as soon as we both stand up and quickly making our way to the front door, putting our sneakers on.
 
 
"Where are you going?",
A voice of a girl that i've been missing lately gives me attention. I look at her, yep it's Krystal.
 
 
"Not one of your concern.",
 
 
 
"It is.",
 
 
 
"No it's not.",
 
 
 
"What is it Kyung-Soon?",
She talk in english and look at me in the eyes.
 
 
"I'm glad you like your necklace.",
I reply her back in english, i can feel the atmosphere around us go lower instantly. I can hear hyung gulps behind me.
 
 
 
"Are you jealous?",
 
 
 
"Pft, no.",
 
 
 
"Guys please don't talk in language I don't understand.",
Sulli comes out of the kitchen, standing behind Krystal looking confused. 
I let out another sigh.
 
 
"We can talk about this later, i need some fresh air.",
I turn myself around and walk towards the doorway leaving the other three dumbfounded. 
I can't believe that he dare to bought her a necklace. 
I repeat. 
A. Damn. Necklace.
And the main point is why the heck is she easily accepted that weird dude gifts.
 
 
 
I let out another sigh, ugh i've been sighing a lot today.
Some things running through my mind.
Well.....How nice and easier it would be if everybody knows she's mine all along.