Excuses

I'm the Maknae

 

 
4th of May 2013
 
 
"It's been almost 5 years Kyungie, answer me now. Is it a yes....or a no?",
She whispers huskily to my blushes' ears.
 
 
 
Thump thump
 
 
 
, what should i do she remembers. I gulp nervously while i looking around the car, avoiding her stares in a possibly way yet she suddenly hold my cheeks, making me look into her eyes as well.
"U-Um.....?",
 
 
 
"Answer me, Kyungie.",
 
 
I keep my silences, I seriously don't know what to say. My heart beats rapildly, sweats start forming at the back of my shirt. I can feel my blood rushing through my veins.
She let out a sigh before she goes back onto her seat, crossing her arms.
Now both of us in deep silences, the cold atmoshpere turns more and more tenses.
I clear my throat first.
"Lets go have a dinner first, shall we?",
 
 
No responses. I gulp. 
Fortunately, as soon as she tries to unbuckle her seatbelt and open the door leaving me hanging, i grab her wrist tightly wanting her to stay.....for a bit longer.
"What?",
She glares at me.
 
 
"Don't leave.",
 
 
"Who are you to tell me this anyway?",
Now she goes back crossing her arms, looking at the window view uninterestedly.
 
 
 
"Just lets have a dinner first, okay?",
 
 
 
She finally turn her head, looking at me.....with those teary eyes. W-Wait Krystal don't cry please.
 
 
"D-Don't cry please",
I try to wipe her cheeks with my thumb but she suddenly slap my hand. I feel taken aback, i feel hurt whenever i see her cry. I care about her more than she thinks. I'm sorry for being a jerk, but i really don't know how to say. I keep my mouth shut, waiting for her to stop sobbing.
 
 
"If it really is a no, you should tell me to the point Kyung-Soon.",
 
 
"B-But....",
 
 
"But what?",
 
 
I keep my silences, i'm afraid what i'm going to say next. She let out a long sigh of despair before she says something in her thoughts.
 
 
"......Just stop making excuses and act like everything's fine. I've tried so hard not to think about those, yet it can't get out off my mind. All i ask was a simple question but it's almost five years Kyung-Soon, yes. five years but you always making some lame excuses, like it's some sort of worthless craps.",
 
 
She opens the door and slam it right away, leaving me dumbfounded. I punch at the steer wheel and get out of the car as well, following her from behind.
"KRYS!!",
 
 
She keeps on her feets towards our dorm, i still manage to follow her.
 
 
"KRYS!!",
 
 
No responses, i hiss as i run into her way, grabbing her wrist unexpectedly forcing the latter to turn around facing me.
Her tears won't stop from flowing. I wipe it my thumbs, i feel so restless right now.....it really breaks my heart to see her all like this.
 
 
I give her a peck on her temple making her feel at ease as i clear my throat nervously. Well here goes nothing.
 
 
 
"Soojung?",
 
 
 
She's looking at me with those teary eyes of hers.
I clear my throat once again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"......i-i love you too."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Thank you for all of comments and subs also, i'm so grateful! Haha^^