First Non-Date

I'm the Maknae

 

4 years ago

 
Krystal's POV
 
17th of August 2009
 
 
"Thank you couch!!", we thanked our teacher today after he excused himself, went outside of the practice room.
I pulled my hair up to a high neat ponytail as i bent backward, leaning my whole back to the cloud wall behind me. Victoria took out of her cold bottle, pressing it against her forehead as she walked back to stop stereo from playing. Amber, Luna and Sulli still practicing their lines,
"But teacher said it was 3 count?!",
 
 
"No Sulli it wasn't",
Luna said before wiping the back of her hand against her temple.
 
 
"It was 6 count Ssul",
Amber replied as she stood up and flick Sulli's forehead teasingly, earning nothing but a slap from the younger girl. We laughed along, they just really wouldn't stop bickering with each other.
I turned my head around to the sound of the front door.....it was opened by no one other than, Kyungie. She wore a jacket, black basketball's short and her red-maroon beanie, looking as good as ever. 
What. Wait. Jung Soojung since when you have some sort of liking stuff especially to your members? I look away and watching the unnies practicing instead but she later sat down next to me out of the blue. I kept my head straight before she pressed a cold drink to my left cheek,
"Y-Yah!! it's cold",
I turned my head, glaring at her yet earning not but a grin.
 
 
"Haha, i know.",
She was drinking a coke and went back watching our unnies as i raised one of my eyebrows, she really was weird at times.
 
 
"You should stop drinking coke though, it's not good for your health.",
I scold a little, she turned her head looking at me.....i felt a sudden nervous. 
Did i said something wrong?
She later chuckled and ruffled my hair, it went all messy ugh! What the hell Kim Kyung-Soon. I tried to grab her wrists but she was too freaking strong,
"YAH!! Stop it!",
 
 
"Not until you want to go out with me.",
 
 
Thump thump
 
 
H-Huh what? Am i hearing things now?
We both stop doing our things awkwardly as she kept staring at me in the eyes, my heart started to beating irregularly, i looked at anywhere but her eyes. She suddenly pointed at my cheek, i slowly looked up, a smile drawn on her face that made me blush madly. 
Oh my god what the hell happened to me?
"W-What did you just said?",
 
 
She cleared first,
"Hm ice cream? My treat.",
She stood in a dash and lean her hand as i took it and stand up as well.....my heart wouldn't stop from wrecking, we both excused ourselves before we finally went outside from the practice room and made our way to the ice cream's parlor around company.
We both walk in a silent, the parlor seemed so far away since no one wanted to broke the awkwardness surrounded us. I took a glance at her and she seemed as nervous as me. She kept scratching her neck while i wrapped my arms to myself, it was late night and it was cold. 
Seconds later, i felt a pair of hands wearing a jacket onto mine making me felt taken aback.
 
 
"You're cold right? Should we eat some ramens instead?",
She asked as i turned my head and nodded a few times. I wore her jacket calmly and wrapped my arms back. 
 
 
"You're not cold Kyung-Soon? You're only wear a long shirt.....",
She chuckled and went back scratching her neck.
 
 
"It's not a- AACHOO!!",
I giggled at her sudden sneeze, yet i felt guilty enough to see her like this. I took a look at my left, there was a small ramens shop! 
I unconsciously held her wrist. I could felt both of us blushed so hard but i shruged it off immedietly.
"Let's eat there!",
I stated in an excited sound, she chuckled as she following me from behind.
 
 
Fortunately, after some bites we finally managed the awkwardness surrounded us. She started making jokes, we shared stories and stuff. I admitted that i really love staring at her blue eyes when she explained something that she likes. Her eyes somehow looked sparkling than ever, it was indeed warm and calm. She really was different than Amber whom was dork and so noisy. I giggled at my own thoughts.
It was already late, we went outside the ramens shop and made our feet back to dorm, i felt warm whenever she was standing next to me. 
I don't even know why.....but is this wrong? I felt happy, i felt like i was me when she talked to me. I felt my heart was about to burst whenever she approached me with those eyes and her cheekbones' smiles. 
 
 
I was in my deep thoughts until we arrived in front of our dorm in fifteen minutes. I put my sneakers off as she locked the front door....then in a minute, i felt a hand ruffling my hair before the blue eyed leaving me once again in the hallway, still lost in my own minds.
 
 
 
 
A smile drawn on my face.
 
 
 
 
I think i like her more than i should.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Subscribes and comments will do!:p thank you for all of the comments you guys are beyond sweet.Oh pls catch me on ask.fm and twitter as well i'd love to talk and make friends with you guys!:)) ask.fm/imdevv