Jealousy

I'm the Maknae

Don't forget to subs or comments!:p enjoy! Tell me is it good or bad thank you*bow down*


 

 
7th of August 2013
 
 
 
"Thank you everyone, we love you!!",
Victoria thanks to our fans for giving us a 1st place today. Amber and Kris are dancing crazily to our single for the encore stage. I'm bickering with Sehun since i kind of close to him among the other members, but doesn't mean i don't get my eyes on Krystal though. She's all laughing with Sulli, Chanyeol and that dude....Suho.
 
 
"Attention boys! Nan jum dareul gol!",
Chanyeol is singing Sulli's part while the twins are laughing at Suho's goofy dance.
 
 
"....oppa!",
What. I'm not hearing things right? Did Krystal just called Suho out of the blue? I know people wouldn't mind or even not heard what she said earlier, but I DO MIND HERE. 
I keep my eye smiles on stage and do some fanservice to our fans, they start squealling. 
I give them a wink before we finally go downstairs to backstage.
 
 
At the backstage. Suho wouldn't stop talking to Krystal like dude is this some kind of reunions to you?
I keep staring at them putting my straight face like i always do.
 
 
But to tell you the truth, the girl the other hand has these tantalizing eyes that could make me lose myself. She is the epitome of goddess like-beauty. 
She's like a kid at most of the time, seeking for an attention yet i admit she actually mature for her age in making decisions. I was the only one who afraid of anything for these past years.....people say that nobody is perfect, i agree.
 
 
 
She's not perfect.
 
 
To put it simply.
 
 
She's far from that.
 
 
 
I suddenly feel something cold against my ear before i hear a whisper,
"Who are you staring at Kyungie?",
 
 
I turn my head and see Sulli already wrap her arms around my left arm. She gives me a sudden jolt though,
"Aish! you scared me a bit Ssul",
 
 
"But seriously, who are you staring at?",
 
 
"No one.",
 
 
"Umm....i think i know.",
She smirks at me earning nothing but a chuckle from myself.
 
 
"Suit yourself then",
 
 
"Well okay, it must be-",
 
 
"Kyungie, Ssul! I'll be going out tonight so i meet you guys later at the dorm okay.",
A voice turn us back into reality, it's a long hair girl standing opposites us with a smile drawing on her face. I raise one of my eyebrows.
 
 
"Where are you going?",
Sulli keeps shut while i ask her sounds a bit irritated. Ah what the hell Kyung-Soon, keep your head cool.
 
 
"Let's get going, Soojung.",
Suho comes out of nowhere, standing behind the latter. Now my head is about to blow in a minute. What is he doing here anyway.
 
 
"I'm off now, see you Ssul.....Kyungie.",
She smiles at us before she actually excuses herself with Suho.
 
 
"Take care Soojung!",
Says Sulli happily as she wouldn't stop waving at them, while i faking a smile as good as i can.
 
 
 
 
Aish Jung Soojung, you're driving me crazy.