The Boys

I'm the Maknae

 

26th of July 2013
 
 
"Good morning!!!!",
Luna sing from the door of her room like its her own musical concert, dresses in blue jeans shorts and a white v-neck, followed by Victoria who don't say a word because she's not a morning person. Both of them move on to the kitchen, probably making some breakfast.
 
 
I stand up from the couch and walk towards the room next to them (yes, we have two bedrooms) revealing two living things in their deep slumber. I chuckle as i hurry myself into clothes until i feel a pair of hands help me pull it down.
"Good morning!",
She greets me with a sweet smile of hers as soon as i turn around facing the latter.
 
 
O-Okay....she's too close to me. I glance at her down. What the hell. She isn't wearing any pants. I mentally curse at myself, her red hair is still wet from the shower she had taken earlier. The knee-length shirt she wears sticking to her skin. I gulp nervously as i keep my straight face.
"Yeah, good morning Krystal.",
 
 
I quickly buttoning up my pants while walking out of the room, and back to the kitchen where Victoria has make some breakfast for all of us, Krystal is following me from behind though.
Yep, truthfully me and Krystal are start seeing each other for like um....two months? Yet no one knows except hyung. I don't know how to explain so we keep our mouths shut for a while.
 
 
Oh! And today we will be going to music bank for promoting our new single, our manager usually call Vic if he already arrived in front of our dorm. Now we keep our silences and eat our breakfast calmly, there are only me, Krystal, Luna and Victoria in the kitchen but a sound of our leader's phone bring us back into reality.
 
 
 
"Ah that must be manager-nim!",
She murmur as she excuses herself.
 
 
 
 
30 minutes later
 
 
 
 
"KIDS WE NEED TO GO!!",
Victoria shouts in the living room, grabbing her bag.
 
 
 
"I'M NOT EVEN READY YET I JUST WOKE UP HYUNG DIDN'T WOKE ME UP!",
Sulli runs out of her room in a frenzy.
 
 
 
"WE'RE LATE SULLI!!",
I shout back as i put my sneakers on in a rush.
 
 
 
"YAH KYUNGIE!! BUT I'M NOT READY YET!!",
She keeps reminding us, while forcing her short hair into a ponytail.
 
 
 
"THEN GET READY!!",
Amber suddenly comes out from the same room as she take a look around the living room, searching for her snapback.
 
 

"WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?! STOP SHOUTING I MIGHT GET A HEART ATTACK YOU GUYS!!!",
Luna get out of the bathroom, waving her hands like a crazy person she is, while i mentally facepalm myself.
 
 
 
"OH MY GOD EVERYBODY STOP.",
Krystal yells out in frustration, and yes....we stop. Oh here goes her ice-princess attitude, we gulp nervously  as i take my leave first, waiting in front of the doorstep followed by the unnies later.
 
 
We get into the van into our usual seats, sliding the door of it shut and sitting back as the car starts.
We are ten minutes into the road chatting away and i'm avoiding looking at Krystal and out my window, but it's kinda hard because she's leaning her back onto my shoulder.
I glance at her.....um she's texting with someone?
 
 
"Who is it?",
I ask her still keeping my emotionless face.
 
 
 
"Suho-Oppa.",
 
 
 
Huh. Suho. I gritted my teeth and looking at the window uninterestedly until i feel a finger pokes onto my left cheek.
"What do you want?",
I reply without turning around.
 
 
 
"Are you mad?",
 
 
 
"Nah.",
 
 
 
"He told me we will have the same schedules next month since his group will have a comeback as well.",
She states me simply, as she's going back leaning onto my shoulder.
 
 
My head starts to boiling but i shrug it off immedietly. 
I mean like really, what's the point of telling my girlfriend he has the same schedules anyway? So you guys can make out in the backstage? 
My heart starts to burst but i let out a long sigh before I murmur to myself.
 
 
 
 
"Keep your mind straight, Kim Kyung-Soon."