Crushed

I'm the Maknae

 

18th of October 2013
 
 
It's been a week ever since I visited the Jungs' house. Krystal currently not living at the dorm with us because she had her whole family back, it wasn't far away from our dorm anyway.
I was playing with Amber's puppies waiting to pick Krystal from works as i heard my phone rang.
"Hello?"
 
 
"Kyungie, i'm done with shooting. One of the cast is treating us ice cream, you should come here", i looked at the clock which was hanging on the living room, it's already past ten pm, i should pick her up right now.
"Sure, wait i'm on my way" we both hang up as soon as i put the puppies back in their cage and hurried myself with clothes. Luna and Sulli were already in their room sleeping while Vic and Amber were out probably hanging out with their friends. I took my hoodie and mask before i finally went out from the dorm as well. There was a little bit of traffic but i managed to arrived at the ice cream's parlor in twenty minutes.
 
 
"Kyungie!" I saw Krystal waving at me around her friends, the parlor seemed  got rented by her drama's producer since I couldn't see any customers than the crews or artists. I approached them and bowed a little as i could heard a squealling from my back, i turned myself around, put off my mask, smiled and bowed my head down again for a few times before i sat next to my girlfriend.
"Oh Kyung-Soon, i want you to meet my friends. This is Shin Hye she's the lead actress and this is Minhyuk he....roled as my boyfriend in the drama"
Boyfriend my pft, i chuckled a bit at Krystal's statement yet i managed to draw a smile on my face, showing my eye-smiles.
"Hello i'm f(x)'s Kim Kyung-Soon nice to meet you"
 
 
And after that, we talked and talked for one or two hours until I checked my phone and finally realized it was indeed 12am. Damn it's midnight already, i should take her home. I thought as i put my phone back into my pocket then i turned my head and saw Krystal pouting.
"What's up? What did i missed?"
 
 
"Let's go home i'm tired"
I nodded before we both excused ourselves to the car, she must be so exhausted because of those tight schedules she had these days. As soon as we reached the parking lot, I didn't forgot to opened the car's door for her earning a weak smile from the older girl. We arrived in front of the Jungs' for a half an hour.
"Your parents are not home til tomorrow right? Can i accompany you until the front door?"
I asked simply as i stopped the engine and put off the seatbelt earning an okay from Krystal. Yep, her parents were on some kind of trip.
We walked towards her house with my right arm around her waist in silent. It was cold and i know Krystal felt it more than ever with those thin sweater she wore, i bring her more closer to me instead.
 
 
Ding dong
 
 
Krystal pushed the bell button as we finally stood in front of the Jungs' door. I stood behind her while i wrapped my arms around her waist and my chin on her shoulder, she giggled a bit.
"Why are you so clingy today?"
 
 
"I....I just missed you" i stuttered unable to explain what had happened to me as well. I don't even know why but that night, i felt like i'm going to lose her in any time. I felt like she was going to lose from my sight....from my embrace. I felt like someone gonna took her away from me. I took a deep breath before i leaned my head closer and gave her a peck on the cheek.
"Where's Jessica? We stand up here for more than five minutes"
 
 
"I don't know, should i text her?"
I nodded silently as she took her phone inside her pocket, sliding it with her right thumb.
"Hey Jung Soojung"
 
 
"Um?"
I leaned my head closer once again staring at her beautiful face, at her luscious lips as she turned her head looking at me. Understood for what i meant she slowly closed her eyes as we could feel our breath. My heart was beating irregularly, my brain is taking over, my lips lightly brushed hers...i closed the gap and felt like electricity run through my spine...but the sound of the door clicking in front of us in a sudden making us pulled back as well.
"D-D-Dad.....? You're home....?"
. I pulled myself away from Krystal as the door was being opened by a man, yes her dad. I could see from his eyes that he must be seen what we just did few seconds ago. I gulped nervously as he glared at me and grabbed Krystal's wrist in a rush telling her to came inside.
"Kyung-Soon right?"
 
 
I hesitantly nodded, i took a glance at Krystal whom was standing behind him, her eyes screamed fear and worries.
"What the hell are you doing here?"
He growled.
 
 
"I...."
I was unable to explain but Krystal jumped in.
 
 
"She usually drives me home dad"
 
 
"And kissing you for a reward i see?" Oh .
 
 
"No sir...."
 
 
"This is my daughter we're talking about, you can go play with some girl but not my daughter"
 
 
"D-Dad but she didn't...."
 
 
"Are you thinking what will happen to my daughter if reporters found out that she was kissing with one of her bandmates? A girl?" He asked with malice in his voice. Krystal watched as i bowed my head in shame.
 
 
"N-No" i replied with a heavy heart, "but I don't expect kindness from you Mr.Jung....."
 
 
"Good because you aren't going to get it, now get out of the way from our house"
He retored before he slammed the door in front of my face.
I let out a long sighed and rubbed my temple before i made my way back to the car, starting the engine with a wrecked heart i wanted to cry but I couldn't. I drove across the downtown with silent as i gripped the steer wheel. I didn't know what to feel anymore, i felt lost. I felt like a knife stabbed right through my stomach, i felt like i was bleeding. I slided my phone screen right away as the phone ringing, it was a text from Krystal. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-i'm so sorry-
I clenched on my phone and throwed it to the seat next to mine. I was mad at myself everything seemed too fast I couldn't think straight anymore. My eyes finally started blurry but i wiped it all away with my hands.
Oh god don't tell me i lost her for good already.