Shippers

I'm the Maknae

 

 
4th of May 2013
 
 
Unfortunately, now i end up accompanying Krystal to beauty salon around the mall. It's been four hours ever since i sit down in the waiting room with earphones on, texting with all of my friends looking bored as hell.
For today i only wear my red-white raglan shirt, ripped jeans and black mask covering half of my bare face. I take a look at the mirror in front of me, my hair is getting longer.....somehow it looks like hyung's hair back in electric shock era?
 
 
"Omo! Are you f(x)'s Kyung-Soon?!",
A girl's voice making me jolt in a sudden as i turn my head, looking at the latter.....ah fangirls i guess? Well yeah, our group has a lot of fangirls than boys are, don't ask us why.
So i stand up from the seat and bow immedietly, showing my eye smiles.
 
 
They starts to squealling, even asking me for some autographs and pictures. I do what they want until krystal come out of nowhere, making them scream louder than ever.
I turn my head at the back, eh? She's wearing her beanie and.....a wig. 
"OH MY GOD ITS KRYSTAL!!",
People start to scream more louder than ever, she bows her head and smile shyly as we take our leave. Truthfully our managers are not here, i wrap my arm around the latter's shoulders in a dash, not wanting her to get hurt. I don't want the members especially hyung to scold me later anyways, aish.
 
 
As soon as we make our way to the parking lot, i can hear the girls behind us whispering like, 
 
 
"oh my god they look like a couple i'm telling you!!",
 
 
"Kyungie and Soojungie are so cute!!",
 
 
"Kyungie's eyes when she took care of Krystal though omo!!",
 
 
H-Huh? So fans start to ship us too? I though there's only kryber? I chuckle a bit while i open the car's door, starting the engine. Earning nothing but a confuses girl sitting next to me.
"What are you laughing about?",
 
 
"Not one of your concern.",
I take off my mask and do a merong face, she pinch my nose instead.
 
 
"YAH!",
 
 
"That's for not telling me.",
She crosses her arms looking uninterestedly to the window view. I just shrug it off and drive back to our dorm.
 
 
Something comes up in my mind, i remember those days when we used to argued or even fought at each other every single day, earning the other unnies panic or dropped their jaws. I remember those times when we had a big mouth fight, it ended up with hyung and a bandage covering her forehead (for the second time, dont ask us why)
 
 
Fortunately, it only take twenty minutes to arrive in front of our dorms.
"Go ahead, i'll be having a dinner outside",
 
 
She looks at me in the eyes, i gulp as soon as i have a sudden nervous in a second yet i keep my straight face instead.
"With who?",
Says her sounds curious.
 
 
"Friends.",
 
 
We keep our silences while i pull the handbreak of the car before i feel a pair of arms pull me hardly by my neckline, crashing our lips together. It's not anything innocent. It's full of lust, urgency, of need.
She suddenly move to my side, sitting on my lap as she keep messing with my hair.
 
 
 
Thump thump.
 
 
 
Damn, we need to stop.
 
 
 
"It's been almost 5 years Kyungie, answer me now. Is it a yes....or a no?",
She whispers huskily to my blushes' ears.
 
 
 
Thump thump.
 
 
 
 
, what should i do she remembers.