Sorry

I'm the Maknae

4 years ago

 
 
1st of august 2009
 
 
It was a month before our debut stage, to tell you the truth i felt so nervous i couldnt even sleep a wink. I had a lot of thoughts, i had so much what ifs running inside my mind. I stayed in the dance room, i wouldn't stop practicing my line, wanting it to be perfectly clean.
 
 
Unfortunately, i sat down leaning on the wall while I covered my face with a towel until i heard heavy steps coming towards me.
"Who is it?",
 
 
"Me",
I suddenly throwed my towel to the floor, looking at the latter which was sitting down next to me uninterestedly.
"Why are you here?",
I said with a cold tone, she looked at me back....somehow restless?
She took a deep breath before she finally said what was on her thoughts.
 
 
"I-I'm sorry",
 
 
"Why?",
 
 
"I-I don't know",
 
 
"Don't say sorry if it means nothing to you, Krystal.",
I tried to got up but she grabbed my wrist in a dash, i looked at her in the eyes, e-eh....isn't that tears running down her cheeks?
 
 
"W-Why are you crying?",
I asked her while i grabbed my towel, wiping her sudden teary eyes. She shooked her head telling me she was fine, i raised both of my eyebrows.
 
 
"H-Had a fight with Amber hyung?",
 
 
She shooked her head.
 
 
"A-Ah couldn't sleep? S-Stomachache perhaps?",
 
 
She still shooked her head.
 
 
"Aish, if its about today's talks i'm fine with it Krystal. its a daily routine for us to fight with each other anyways.",
 
 
Now she kept her silences, i let out a long sigh before i actually sat down back beside her, not a word came from our mouths. The awkwardness around us went up, I didn't know what to do until she literally broke it off. 
 
 
"......i apologize for everything i did to you and i mean it.",
 
 
"And why are you unexpectedly want to say sorry for? Isn't it because of hyung told you?",
 
 
"No. Don't ever think im doing this for Amber, Kyung-Soon.",
 
 
"Ah really? Sorry i thought you both are an item.",
I stated bluntly, earning nothing but a glared and slapped from the long black hair girl. I chuckled a bit. I've just realized this is the first time we talked to each other without any tenses surrounding us.
 
 
"Um....are we cool now?",
I nodded a bit, a smile drawing on her face as soon as she hugged me tightly....she was warm. She made me felt lighter. I patted her back awkwardly since this is like for very the first time we did a skinship.
 
 
 
Thump thump
 
 
 
What was that?
 
 
 
She broke our hug and looked at me in the eyes. To be honest, her eyes looked so amazingly beautiful I couldn't even stop staring at her.
 
 
 
Thump thump 
 
 
 
Huh?
 
 
 
 
"Stop staring at me.",
She suddenly pinched my nose but i could see her cheeks turned into a red color, i chuckled.
 
 
 
"Says the one who currently look like a tomato.",
 
 
 
"YAH!",
She throwed a towel at me while i laughed at her funny yet cute reactions. Wait. Cute? Aish Kim Kyung-Soon since when you're acting like this.
 
 
 
"Then i'm going now see you later, Kyungie.",
 
 
 
Kyungie? Pft we were only made up in a minute and now she called me Kyungie.
 
 
 
"Yeah, see you Krystal.",
We bid goodbyes while i packed my things up, ready to leave. I take a look at the mirror opposites me and smiled a bit.
 
 
 
Well Krystal Jung Soojung.....you really are different.