Don't Leave Us Hanging

I'm the Maknae

 

24th of October 2013

 
Kyung-Soon woke up and sat up in the couch in living room as she didn't forgot to rubbed her eyes before the latter opened both of her eyelids and somehow everybody was there. And by meant everybody it meant all of them. All of her seniors, friends, C.E.O, her beloved members......yet last but not least Krystal with the Jungs'. The latter raised her eyebrows before she opened up , trembling.
"W-What's wrong?"
 
 
"Kyungie they-"
 
 
"Stop talking Soojung, nobody say you could talk"
Said her older sister with a cold tone before Mr.Kim, the C.E.O of their company cleared his throat telling her to be quiet.
"I should be the one who asking you what's wrong, Kim Kyung-Soon"
 
 
"I heard everything, the things you both did behind our back, I'm very disappointed in you, Kyung-Soon. i've called your family and they're on their way to pick you up"
 
 
"W-What?! N-No Mr.Kim i can explain-"
Kyung-Soon was about to defending herself but Mr.Jung in immediately
 
 
"Leave my daughter alone Kim Kyung-Soon. She's too good for you and I won't ever give you two a blessing so please just leave her alone. I won't give my little princess to someone like you, to a girl. You hear me?"
Stated Mr.Jung that made the younger one speechless. She bowed her head down in shame. She didn't have anything to say since it was Krystal's dad statement which was a limit. 
"Dad!"
Krystal cried while Sulli hugged her from behind, tried to reassuring the latter but she knew it wouldn't help much.
"I....I" Kyungie let out a choked plea but.......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She finally woke up from her nightmare, and Sulli's eyes were the first thing she spotted. Her chest fell in and her heart became stuck in , Kyungie throwed herself on Sulli's side making the other girl taken aback but she later gave her a tight hug. Sulli knew her best buddy needed nothing than a simple hug.
"There, there, Kyungie i'm here it was just a bad dream okay?"
Said the older girl with a reassured tone, patting her back. For a few minutes, the blue eyed pulled back and heaved, not being able to breathe properly 
"I-I'm gonna lose her for sure...." She managed to opened up stuttering.
 
 
"No, no. Look at me Kyungie look at me" Said the latter back as Kyungie looked at her as best as she could while wiping her tears away with her palms.
"Let's eat a breakfast first and we discuss this with Vic, Luna, and Hyung okay?"
 
 
"Is she fine?"
Asked a short blonde haired girl with a towel around her neck, came out from the bathroom.
"Just really a bad dream"
Stated Sulli as soon as Amber approached the youngest of the group, patting Kyungie's head.
"Go take a shower first and join us for breakfast later, it will help you clear your mind. I'll do that all the time whenever i feel so mess up"
Grinned her, causing the other two chuckled
"Will do, i'm fine guys just go without me"
Sulli gave her another questions weather she really was fine or not but the latter only nodded and tried her hardest to smiled yet they knew it was another fake smiles she did since Kyung-Soon wasn't so good at lying. The two finally left her alone in the room before she grab her towel and went inside the bathroom, maybe a shower would really help her like what Amber said, she thought.
 
 
Kyung-Soon now sat at the back of the van, with her earphones on. The members felt more cautious than ever because apparently, the latter didn't wanted to eat anything beside milk. Yes, she didn't have any appetite, she didn't have any reasons to stopped being a deep thinker she was. Many thoughts crossed into her minds, many what ifs came into her head that thirty minutes trip to the company wasn't so long for her anymore.
She walked towards the meeting room behind the other four and when Vic knocked at the door opposite them as Kyungie gulped her saliva and clenched her hands into a fist. Her heart pumped like it about to explode after she heard come in at the back of the door....revealing a two man with their suits and with a glance, Kyungie knew the guy who sat next to C.E.O was no one other than Mr.Jung. She let out a sighed before she actually managed to take a seat between Sulli and Luna while Vic and Amber sat on each of the edges.
 
 
"Did you guys eat already?"
Asked Mr.Kim the C.E.O tried to cooling the awkward atmoshpere around them earning a yes from Victoria.
"Then we should start now, shall we?"
The girls nodded at him hesitantly while Mr.Jung kept his silence. Mr.Kim cleared his throat before saying what was on his head.
"As you can see, this man next to me is one of your members' father and i guess we all know which parent I meant"
He took a glance at Kyung-Soon and at that moment she knew this was gonna ended up pretty bad.
"Can you please spill everything that you girls hide from me for this past months before i explain to all of you by myself?"
He let out a long sighed as he stared at their eyes earning nothing but a gulped from the five of them.
"W-We don't-"
 
 
"I date her, sir. I date Krystal, Mr.Jung's daughter for five months and i'm sorry for my behaviour. i take any consequences towards my action."
Kyung-Soon jumped in when Luna tried to defend her and Soojung. She stood from her seat and bowed 90 degrees in front of the two men.
 
 
"Are you proud of yourself?" Mr.Jung asked with a cold tone as Kyungie looked up, still standing on her feet.
"Of course not" she replied with a heavy heart "but like i said before, I don't expect kindness from you, sir"
 
 
"Please go back to your seat"
Mr.Kim cleared his throat before Sulli pat the latter's back and told her to sit, calming her down. She wouldn't crying, she didn't wanted to look weak. She wanted to be strong for her loved one. She wanted to do anything as long as Krystal's okay if it against on her will as well.
"Could i possibly explain myself?"
Kyung-Soon looked at them earning a disgust look from Krystal's dad until he nodded once.
 
 
The latter could feel a pat from Luna as she cleared , she smiled faintly.
"I wasn't intending to fall for your daughter Mr.Jung, it just happened. I had never looked at another girl the way i looked at a guy. It was like a speed lighting, everything came too soon."
She looked at Soojung's dad who still had the same expression.
 
 
"I really regret so many things in life, well everybody is, right? i used to hate the way i live, i hate being an idol sometimes but she changed me. For good. Yes, meeting Soojung was not one of those things i regret. She's a blessing and i'm so grateful to have her by my side"
He scoffed and folded his arms, still listening to the latter what was she tried to say.
 
 
"She was the one who came into my life. She was the one who said that she loved me. it was hard for me as i fought my feelings for almost five years until i could no longer fight. She wouldn't stop get out of my mind even for a day. I'm not saying it was her fault that this happened. I'm just saying that the feelings were mutual"
He opened his mouth but nothing came. He actually didn't know what to responded. Mr.Kim cleared his throat once more
"So Kim Kyung-Soon, what do you want? We both know that having a relationship between members is prohibited"
 
 
"I take the consequences towards my action Mr.Kim, if you wanted to terminated my contract i really don't mind as long as you don't do anything harm to Krystal"
She bowed her head down again, her sudden statement made the other members taken aback.
"No! We will do anything but please don't kick her out! She's one of us so please don't"
Victoria stated as she stood from her seat and bowed her head as well, followed by the other members. Kyung-Soon clenched her jeans waiting for their answers. She held her tears, realizing that the girls really got her back.
"Why do you love my daughter?"
The five of them looked up and went back to their seats as soon as Mr.Kim told to.
 
 
"She's like a piece of abstract art. Odd yet if you looked into it more deeply, it was the most interesting or beautiful art you've ever seen"
She smiled faintly. Mr.Jung looked between the C.E.O and Kyung-Soon but they all knew he was no longer angry, no longer glaring.
"Well we just take it from here. You girls can go back to your dorm for now, go take a rest for tonight's flight we'll have a concert tomorrow. And I'll consider about this thing later"
Mr.Kim stated clearly before they hesitantly stood from their seats wanting to leave.
"Kyung-Soon"
 
 
 
"Yes sir?"
The younger replied as she turned her head around, looking at Krystal's dad.
"I still don't agree with what you two kids did, but I no longer hate on you for that"
She looked up at him in confusion yet bowed her head once again before she excused herself with her bandmates. 
 
 
 
"Well that's escalated quickly"
Commented Luna while they walked across the hallway towards lift.
 
 
 
"Yeah, typical Jungs"
Stated Amber as we stood in front of the lift and pushed a button.
 
 
 
 
What on earth was that about?